hcigar TV75 atomizer analyzer not working

shoutcast

Hello, I have used the atomizer analyzer with a copper 510 I bought with my dna200 just fine..  First thing I did when I got my vt75 was plug it into escribe and start the atomizer analyzer screwed down the copper 510 and nothing all i get is question marks.. Tried it several times.. So I was worried I got a bad mod so i hooked up one of my tanks and fired and no issues that I can see as it fires just fine..  So I hooked up my vt75 back up to the escribe and ran it again and now the raw ohms reads the last resistance from the tank I had previous put on and doesn't change or fluctuate.  Even if I take the copper 510 off it still reads the last ohms from my tank.  I am so confused.  The mod resistance is set to 0..  does escribe not work for the dna75 yet?  Any help would be appreciate. thanks

shoutcast said:

Hello, I have used the atomizer analyzer with a copper 510 I bought with my dna200 just fine..  First thing I did when I got my vt75 was plug it into escribe and start the atomizer analyzer screwed down the copper 510 and nothing all i get is question marks.. Tried it several times.. So I was worried I got a bad mod so i hooked up one of my tanks and fired and no issues that I can see as it fires just fine..  So I hooked up my vt75 back up to the escribe and ran it again and now the raw ohms reads the last resistance from the tank I had previous put on and doesn't change or fluctuate.  Even if I take the copper 510 off it still reads the last ohms from my tank.  I am so confused.  The mod resistance is set to 0..  does escribe not work for the dna75 yet?  Any help would be appreciate. thanks

I tested mine (and this value can vary from device to device) and my Mod Resistance came out to 0.004/0.005 - so I entered in "0.0048". Hopefully someone else will chime in with their Mod Resistance for their VT75s, as it would be nice to see what other's tests came out to.

VapingBad said:

? in this situation means it is reaching the current limit and the res is less than 2 milliohm.

I'm sorry for my dumbness but what you said just flew over my head completely..  you will have to explain more to me..  Are you saying my mod has no resistance between the battery and the 510?  Even if that is the case why is it ready the last ohm ready of my tank?

shoutcast said:

I'm sorry for my dumbness but what you said just flew over my head completely..  you will have to explain more to me..  Are you saying my mod has no resistance between the battery and the 510?  Even if that is the case why is it ready the last ohm ready of my tank?

When looking at the mod resistance in atomiser analyser with the tool or dead short and it reads 0.00x as you are tightening the tool and ends up displaying ? your resistance is so low that the test pulse is hitting the current limit and therefore the mod resistance is less than 2 milliohm.

VapingBad said:

When looking at the mod resistance in atomiser analyser with the tool or dead short and it reads 0.00x as you are tightening the tool and ends up displaying ? your resistance is so low that the test pulse is hitting the current limit and therefore the mod resistance is less than 2 milliohm.

So would the correct setting be "zero" then?

dwcraig1 said:

So would the correct setting be "zero" then?

I've tested a few VT75's and I've pretty much come up with a Mod Resistance of 0.004/0.005 (I use 0.0048, just because, why not? Seems like a good average.) A few things: - Is your 510 plate screwed down snug? - All three VT75 mods I tested, the 510 threads were absolutely filthy. And, from the 510 unscrewing itself (and subsequently, removing paint on the threading of the mod), there was a ton of red/black glittery paint shavings all over the inside of the 510 connection. Check yours, that may be the cause of any reading errors (in my case, my cold ohms were fluctuating between 0.375 to 0.379....after cleaning, I'm getting a solid 0.370, so it was noticeably throwing my resistance off.) I had no idea that A) a device would ever come to me that filthy and B) that it would negatively affect your vape that badly. So definitely check your 510 - the 510 threads should be silver. All three I have seen were totally caked and black (and it wasn't the normal crud that grows on it over time, it was like something from the machining process.)

I have found when plugging in a tank with the analyzer the ohms change up and down.. so i believe it is working and my mod resistance is so low that it can't pick it up..  that actually make me kinda happy knowing the connections are so good that the reading is either 0 or close to it..  my threads look pretty clean.. they were super silver when i got it and don't look dirty at all.. 

SteveF said:

Have you set the mod resistance to zero and uploaded it to the device?

yes..  I have found that if I have a tank on it when connected the resistance changes as i unscrew it and screw it back on.. it only stays with a ? mark when I have the copper 510 connected..  Based on what other said I think my mod resistance is so low that it isn't picking up.. which is a good thing I think..  The only problem now is do I set it to 0 or 0.002.. also at the low resistance would it even change the vape experience by setting it to 0 or 0.002

• 1 month later...