Discharge Profiles (.csv for 2 & 3 18650 batteries (Sony VTC6 & Sammy 30Q)

Lpearce7

Smii said:

I got a Therion DNA 166. Is it possible to get the .csv file for 2 Sony Konion VTC5? I search the forum and over Google but i found nothing. Only a 3 Cell discharge profile for the Wismec, but this will not work in my Therion. What is the best cutoff parameter? I use 2,8..., is that right?

2.8 cell soft cutoff is ok...Set Wh to 17.45

csv Sony_VTC5_186650_17.45Wh.csv     

• 2 weeks later...
Wayneo said:

Considering there are no true 3000 mAh 35A 18650's, or ANY Efest batteries on Mooch's approved list, I'd really suggest you run your own battery analyzer for your batteries. Easy to do, and guaranteed accuracy for your mod only.  

Agreed!! With the extensive test that Mooch performs on batteries, for the purpose of vaping, I would not even consider anything not on his recommended list..https://batterybro.com/collections/moochs-recommended

.image1.jpg 

Hi

Been tweaking my setup and now I've seen people adjusting their battery capacity Wh in eScribe.

I am on a Triade 250, the default battery capacity is 25.68wh and i am using 3x HG3 3000mh 18650 batteries. 

Is this a good average setting or do i need to set it higher or lower? (is there a calculation? didn't see anything on steam engine)

also i am planning to get spare VTC6 x3, would the 25.68Wh be used with these batteries as well?

It is not critical and only helps the battery meter be a bit more accurate, you can run battery analyzer with a dripper deck and large coils (I use 4 parallel loops of 0.5 mm Kanthal 0.5 ohm each in a loop about the size of a tennis ball). Or you can just adjust by adding or subtracting 0.5 - 1 Wh until you get a weak battery message when the gauge shows empty.  The value will vary with batteries and vape style, the power and puff time will cause different amounts of voltage sag.

ChunkyButt200 said:

okie dokie,here ya go........... THIS CURVE IS FOR 2 SONY VTC6 18650 CELLS 

THEIR CAPACITY (WATT HOURS) IS - 18.78

I USED A "CELL SOFT CUTOFF" OF - 2.6V.

txt Sony VTC6 Battery Curve.csv    

you might have to remove the ".txt" extension and leave the "csv" part for it to be usable with the escribe program, i think. 

I can't download it cause i'm new member, Pm it to me please,
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...