Discharge Profiles (.csv for 2 & 3 18650 batteries (Sony VTC6 & Sammy 30Q)

Lpearce7

Astraion said:

That's why I asked the admin, but I guess he ignored my post. I'm using his csv with 17.81Wh though.

He may not have any of those and may have to go buy some batteries to test two csv just for you, one of which is from elsewhere, which you could do yourself just as easily, we are not paid, we don't have a lab and don't get expenses you know.   Sorry I may be being a bit OTT and you probably meant no offence, but we are just volunteers and vapers like the rest of you, we have jobs and families and will not always be able to answer your questions or even answer the ones we can quickly.

No problem, I just needed a simple answer.
I just wondered, how did the guy who made this csv profile for 2x30Qs, came with the number 17.81Wh instead of the 22.2Wh given by the EScribe calc.
That's all I wanted to know.. and should I go 2.9 with the soft cutoff instead of the default 3.09v.

Thanks for your reply. :)

I dont have the supplies needed to run the test or I wouldnt have asked, I was just curious how he came to that number, actually a few others posted the same watt hours as he did which doesnt calculate with my 30q 3000mah batteries, unless
he used an opus BA and tested the actual mah of his batteries or something. In which case I would think its time to buy some new batteries if his are that worn out.

edit: Also it wouldnt make sense for him to share a curve with that low of a watt hour with others who will be using fresh 3000mah batteries :crazy:

sdmf74 said:

I dont have the supplies needed to run the test or I wouldnt have asked, I was just curious how he came to that number, actually a few others posted the same watt hours as he did which doesnt calculate with my 30q 3000mah batteries, unless
he used an opus BA and tested the actual mah of his batteries or something. In which case I would think its time to buy some new batteries if his are that worn out.

edit: Also it wouldnt make sense for him to share a curve with that low of a watt hour with others who will be using fresh 3000mah batteries :crazy:

I have run battery analyzer (Escribe) on every brand of battery that I have owned (analyzing an IJoy 26650 at this moment)...all when fresh...and have found that the Wh calculators values, perfect situation, are always slightly higher than the the actual, real life, values. Everyone may get a slightly different Wh value depending on the load used during the test, wiring in the device, etc. The value I actually got on the 30q's was 16.9...thankfully, this value has no ill effect on the battery performance or to the quality of ones vaping experience & is only to improve the accuracy of the battery indicator, to the actual level of charge left in the battery. So, you can use whatever value works best for you... :crazy:

edit: A few feet of Kanthal,a build deck & a house fan are what I use to run the test...supplies needed

I would also like to get the .csv file for 2x LG HG2 18650 noting that im using lost vape DNA133.

whats the best configuration do you recommend me for batteries i currently changed the watt hour to 22.2, cutoff to 2.8 , charging mode to maximize puffs. Is that correct?

Could anyone help and where I should load it on escribe app ?

Also, is there a way to connect to escribe without charging? As example to remove the batteries from mod? To not charge and discharge everytime i need to change the settings.

Did you try to check the production date of your batteries on batterybro tool ? 

https://batterybro.com/pages/18650-date-code-lookup-tool

after checking with fourth characters from my serial starting w/ G not the first ones as they asking! mine has an old date 2007.

giz_60 said:

Pretty sure...LG HG2's weren't produced until 2014...it fooled me too until I put on a pair of cheaters to read it better...xD 

So it's not a fake serial :D I thought that i brought an old batteries and the dealer cheated me :lol was rly disappointed as I bought them from Dubai lol but if you checked my below picture you gonna see no difference between o and zero! This is weird! :D thanks again dude! You made my day better! :D

IMG_8953.jpg

I got a Therion DNA 166. Is it possible to get the .csv file for 2 Sony Konion VTC5? I search the forum and over Google but i found nothing. Only a 3 Cell discharge profile for the Wismec, but this will not work in my Therion. What is the best cutoff parameter? I use 2,8..., is that right?