✪ Hyperion - Odin Mini - Paranormal and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪ 2.8.9

(41 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Last Version Rev 2.8.9 - August 2021

Full options theme with Replay. Rev 2.8.8 - March 2019

0288backgorund_compressed.thumb.jpg.347532c4af0c39e3506acbcee7dd15bf.jpg

Edited by Frank65

What's New in Version 2.8.9   See changelog

Released

Hello

This is going to be last version of my theme(s) , unfortunately I have very short free time to work on it.

I've tested this for the whole last year , anyway If you find any bugs and\or misalignment I'm sorry.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Force9Storm said:

Very nice. Had to change the condition of the 4th battery from ≥3 to ≥4 though. Really nice theme.

Thanks, I'm going to correct that in next revision.

I love this theme! Can I make a suggestion? When you resample your resistance, can it change that value in all the profile pages? For example. I’m running a tank in Wattage mode and it reads a RDA at .121. I then go to replay mode and it reads the different. So I have to resample that resistance value on replay profile for it to read the accurate resistance after a tank change out. But even after I resample in one profile, that value doesn’t carry over to the other profiles. 

I have noticed when your swapping tanks and doing different modes, if you resample in one profile you have to do it in another. So if I change a tank out from the .121 ohm resistance and it reads .15 in wattage mode, if I go to replay it doesn’t change unless I resample that resistance value as well. So that value will stay unless you resample every profile after you swap out tanks. 

In short, when I install a tank and it reads a new resistance value, if I click yes or if I resample the resistance value in one profile, I would like that value to change across ALL profiles! Hope that makes sense 😀

Thank you for this great theme! It works very well and I love it! 

Edited by FrankV

4 hours ago, FrankV said:

I love this theme! Can I make a suggestion? When you resample your resistance, can it change that value in all the profile pages? For example. I’m running a tank in Wattage mode and it reads a RDA at .121. I then go to replay mode and it reads the different. So I have to resample that resistance value on replay profile for it to read the accurate resistance after a tank change out. But even after I resample in one profile, that value doesn’t carry over to the other profiles. 

I have noticed when your swapping tanks and doing different modes, if you resample in one profile you have to do it in another. So if I change a tank out from the .121 ohm resistance and it reads .15 in wattage mode, if I go to replay it doesn’t change unless I resample that resistance value as well. So that value will stay unless you resample every profile after you swap out tanks. 

In short, when I install a tank and it reads a new resistance value, if I click yes or if I resample the resistance value in one profile, I would like that value to change across ALL profiles! Hope that makes sense 😀

Thank you for this great theme! It works very well and I love it! 

That would not be viable as most people have multiple profiles set up for different wires (i.e. one profile for Ti, one for Ni200, one for SS316L, etc). If we all just used one coil for all profiles then your idea would be feasible, but if I'm not mistaken, each profile has its own parameters and they are not linked at all. 

Just my opinion. 

2 hours ago, GrumpyJoe said:

That would not be viable as most people have multiple profiles set up for different wires (i.e. one profile for Ti, one for Ni200, one for SS316L, etc). If we all just used one coil for all profiles then your idea would be feasible, but if I'm not mistaken, each profile has its own parameters and they are not linked at all. 

Just my opinion. 

Ahh! Good point! You may not want to mess with the settings you have saved on another profile that makes sense. If your trying to maintain a specific profile for a build you have then I can see what your talking about especially for temp control. I just find it a pain whenever I’m putting a new RDA on to have to remember to resample every time in wattage and replay mode as I jump back and forth between the 2 profiles. If I was doing temp control then I agree. I wouldnt want anything to change if it’s dialed in perfectly. 

3 minutes ago, FrankV said:

Ahh! Good point! You may not want to mess with the settings you have saved on another profile that makes sense. If your trying to maintain a specific profile for a build you have then I can see what your talking about especially for temp control. I just find it a pain whenever I’m putting a new RDA on to have to remember to resample every time in wattage and replay mode as I jump back and forth between the 2 profiles. If I was doing temp control then I agree. I wouldnt want anything to change if it’s dialed in perfectly. 

Why would you be jumping from wattage to replay? In replay you select the wattage you like and when you get to the "puff" you like, you save it. Replay then replicates that same puff over and over again. I think a common misconception is that you use temp in replay to get to the vape you like then save it, but from what I understand, you use wattage in replay to get the best results...that's what I have been doing. I started using temp in replay, and although it does function, you get a better "replay" by selecting /using wattage no matter what the coil material is so I have been simply starting with a lower wattage and raisibg it until I get the vape I like the click save. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GrumpyJoe said:

Why would you be jumping from wattage to replay? In replay you select the wattage you like and when you get to the "puff" you like, you save it. Replay then replicates that same puff over and over again. I think a common misconception is that you use temp in replay to get to the vape you like then save it, but from what I understand, you use wattage in replay to get the best results...that's what I have been doing. I started using temp in replay, and although it does function, you get a better "replay" by selecting /using wattage no matter what the coil material is so I have been simply starting with a lower wattage and raisibg it until I get the vape I like the click save. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. 

I understand how replay works and how to use it. I find replay mode work good for certain situations and wattage mode work for others. I find replay to be a bit inconsistent and I don’t like it I’m sorry. But if I’m out or trying to just drive and not worry about redripping my RDA all the time, then I will use replay mode.  It’s a decent mode but it’s not the end all to using other modes. It has its place in my opinion. I like wattage mode mostly as it Vapes more consistently without any “throttling” or onboard safety’s trying to maintain a puff.  Personal preference! 

2 hours ago, FrankV said:

I understand how replay works and how to use it. I find replay mode work good for certain situations and wattage mode work for others. I find replay to be a bit inconsistent and I don’t like it I’m sorry. But if I’m out or trying to just drive and not worry about redripping my RDA all the time, then I will use replay mode.  It’s a decent mode but it’s not the end all to using other modes. It has its place in my opinion. I like wattage mode mostly as it Vapes more consistently without any “throttling” or onboard safety’s trying to maintain a puff.  Personal preference! 

True enough, to each their own. Whatever works for you. Myself, I've been sticking with replay; don't remember the last time I switched profiles 😁 

4 minutes ago, GrumpyJoe said:

True enough, to each their own. Whatever works for you. Myself, I've been sticking with replay; don't remember the last time I switched profiles 😁 

I would use replay mode more but it doesn’t really work to well for me. I submitted a ticket about it. The thing I don’t like is how far it varies from the wattage I have it set at. For example, I would set it to 110W on a quad core SS316L build and do some Vapes. I save a good one and then boom. Replay throttles it down to 75W or it fluctuates like crazy throughout my puff. It’s like it’s lost and can’t mimic the puffs I’m saving. It works well for chain vaping or for times I don’t want to drip a lot but for every day use, I’m not digging it. That’s why I got that trouble ticket in is because it’s not supposed to be like this so Evolv support is helping me out 😀

Hi Frank, first THANKS for your theme, I use it on 4 of my DNA color mods (2 Triades, paranormal and therion).
I am a total nerd for puff counter, especially on my dna's.  It's easy on the non colors.
I tried to edit this theme and I successfully changed the bottom left corner of the main screen to show total puffs, the only problem was it only shows when profile is a temp sensing coil, not in wattage or kanthal profiles.
I have looked around the theme designer and cannot see how to toggle between conditions for main screen that would indicate temp or non temp sensing.

Also I would recommend for next revision putting puff counter in that empty space for the non temp profiles. Thanks!

hey Frank thanks for the beautiful theme.

I seem to be havin an issue trying to edit a profile for my sai quartz dish.

trying to use preheat but in temp mode. escribe will let me select it and set it but the theme seems to keep setting it to punch instead. ive tried resetting it a few times and it always shows punch on the skin never temp. 

17 hours ago, SocalStagetech said:

hey Frank thanks for the beautiful theme.

I seem to be havin an issue trying to edit a profile for my sai quartz dish.

trying to use preheat but in temp mode. escribe will let me select it and set it but the theme seems to keep setting it to punch instead. ive tried resetting it a few times and it always shows punch on the skin never temp. 

Yes I think that's a theme error , I'm going to fix it next release (hopefully soon).

Frank, I got an email from the forum saying you said you released a new version (v2.8.7).  This version # is the same as the last one you released, is that a typo? Should it be v2.8.8?

Thanks

On 12/27/2018 at 10:40 AM, GrumpyJoe said:

Frank, I got an email from the forum saying you said you released a new version (v2.8.7).  This version # is the same as the last one you released, is that a typo? Should it be v2.8.8?

Thanks

Hi , no new version at the moment , last is 2.8.7

I wonder why I got an email saying a new version had been released last week then? If you look at the version history it shows 2.8.7 as released last week. 

On 1/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, zark said:

Пишу на русском, по тому что не знаю английский. Тема очень хорошая, но посмотри мои изменения, мне кажется в моем варианте улучшилась доступность многих функций. Ты лучший!!!

Stop promoting your theme by rating the rest of the themes with one star...

Thanks for this amazing theme it's the only one I use. I have a question though is there a way that I can turn all the background black? I can't find any options in Scribe's Theme Designer to do so.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dalack105 said:

is there a way that I can turn all the background black? I can't find any options in Scribe's Theme Designer to do so.

Easy way : from Theme Designer , under first label Appearance , set Wallpaper to None.

Hi Frank,

thank you for your very nice theme, I Love it!

I found one issue and I can't find a way to change that.  In the device monitor the color of the Voltage-Graph is the same as the color of the Power-Graph ( green ) , but it should be a nuance of blue. Can you tell us how to change that?

Best regards

CasiOpeiA

Edited by CasiOpeiA

Hi

Was going to put this on a Mirage and noticed system requirements are Firmware 1.2 and Service Pack 33.2

After updating the mod through escribe Int. version for Mac, I'm only getting FW1.1. -SP 33.2

Am I missing something here, looked everywhere and can't find FW 1.2 ?

Cheers

Edited by DuncanK