DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

685 files

1. my simple themes

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...
    The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen! - optionally with black or "silver" background
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes
    - if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable
    - The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
    - the following versions are available for download:
    - - black with LVE logo
    - - black with EVOLV lettering
    - - silver with Evolv logo
    - - silver with Stattqualm logo (SQUAPE)
    - -  SCARLET PASSION:
    Thanks to Tortuga for the fantastic background graphics!

(some screens may have changed)

wolke-101 hat hier einen sehr anschaulichen Beitrag zu den Unzulänglichkeiten des TC-Modus geschrieben - spannend.

PLEASE NOTE - REPLAY IS FOR COIL MATERIAL "Watts" PROVIDED, NOT FOR SPECIFIC WIRES!
    It works of course - but not in the sense of the developer ... 
    The functions for REPLAY are only enabled after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

116 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

2. my new enhanced themes

new enhanced theme based on my new simple theme with some elements of my previous themes. PLEASE COMMENT
    - optionally with black or "silver" background
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes
    - if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable
    -  SCARLET PASSION:
    Thanks to Tortuga for the fantastic background graphics!

PLEASE NOTE - REPLAY IS FOR COIL MATERIAL "Watts" PROVIDED, NOT FOR SPECIFIC WIRES!
    The functions for REPLAY are only enabled after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

wolke-101 hat hier einen sehr anschaulichen Beitrag zu den Unzulänglichkeiten des TC-Modus geschrieben - spannend.

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Wooden DNA

Wooden DNA [ver. 1.0]
     This theme/OS was created in EVOLV EScribe® [Version2.0 SP19] and EVOLV EScribe® [Version2.0 SP19] Theme Designer.
     Tested on DNA250c®  using the  Lost Vape Paranormal® mod.
    Unlock sequence (PIN) is Down - Middle(Select) - Up.
    You need to set date in 24h form in order to display properly on Lockscreen.
     No errors or malfunctions reported.
    WoodenDNA.ecigtheme
    WoodenSettings.ecig

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

4. Dark Theme DNA250C (deutsch)

Mein erstes Theme das ich hier hoch lade weitere folgen noch. Viel Spaß
    Für Fragen, Anregungen und Kritig würde ich mich sehr freuen Vielen Dank schonmal im vorraus.

15 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. The Vape Connoisseur 2.0

This time round I added a lot more screens and features for a more in-depth DNA experience.

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Monochrome Collection

Available in 6 colors!
    Black - Red - Blue - Green - Orange (Ultem) - White

I decided to re-design the iOS Theme for my new mod design. All the mix-colored heavy themes were just too much all the time, so I knew that I had to make something simple this time. I settled on doing a theme that Ι wouldn't get tired of looking at, using the controls of the iOS theme that I really love.

I started developing V2 of this theme with the addition of red in mind and ended up expanding the color options more. The soul of the theme is to be a single color, so now you can choose more than black or white. The Orange specifically was added to match my Ultem drip tips, that is why it is in a darker shade. V1 of this Theme was known as B&W, that name got left behind in V2. RIP

If you like this theme, you can personally help me out with a donation by clicking the PayPal button below

Main Screens
    Ok, lets say your mod is now unlocked. These are the main vaping screens you're going to spend the most amount of time on.

Wattage:                Temp Control:            Replay Mode:

Menus
    The familiar menus from the iOS Theme.

Coil:                   Preheat/Boost:                Puff info:                      Settings:

Difference is in the details...
    ...and I'm all about the details.

Smart Watt Adjust
    Adjusting watts is different for every wattage range to cater both MTL and DTL vapers.
    14.9W and below = adjusted by 0.1
    15-29.5W= adjusted by 0.5
    30-99W = adjusted by 1
    100W and above = adjusted by 5
    (Need to register a wattage number before the change applies)

The Most Accurate Battery Gauges
    Extremely accurate battery gauges. The battery will turn red when you are at 20% or below. Need to charge 'em once in a while!

Preheat On/Off Indicator
    The speedometer's needle will move and turn red when Preheat/ Boost is on.

Swap battery % for time
     I felt like the "time or battery %" option shouldn't be missing from this theme. Some people may be used to it from the iOS theme. The option to choose which one you prefer is once again here.

Hide the date
    Don't like the date format? Want a cleaner lock screen? You have the option to hide the date now.

Color Mapping chart
    Like all my other themes, the record options are colored so that you know what line means what in the chart.

Multiple Battery Volts
    In this sub-menu, you can check individual battery volts for up to 4 batteries. Batteries are named 1-4 in order to know if one is misbehaving.
    (Displaying multiple batteries is only supported by DNA 250C mods)

582 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

7. The Vape Connoisseur

Not much to say. 1st attempt at my own theme, left in pretty standard for now.

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. The Joker 2019

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous movies ever in cinema world which is The Joker 2019 the brand new movie theme, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced. Thanks

384 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

9. The Witcher Theme

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous games ever in games world which is The Witcher 3, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced. Thanks.

223 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. KingSize Vaperz

From Greece  
    https://www.facebook.com/KingSizeVaperz/?eid=ARDiPp1SsnlQJiuC0-zlJM_Y4pl6fVl0auLL23ElKoAFy3UzuvrjuIiEztJ0rB0iXgnd5JaYiyAhSU7i

8 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

11. my last enhanced themes with K.I.S.S.-Mode

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - silver and  black versions are also available!
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...
    The following logo combinations are available:
    - BLACK: Evolv_or_SQ_switchable
    - SILVER: Evolv or (Salix (profile1) + SQ (profile234) + Evolv (profile5678)) _ switchable
    - SILVER: Evolv or (SQ (profile1234) + LVE (profile5678)) _ switchable
    - SILVER: Evolv or LVE_switchable
    - SILVER: Evolv or SQ_switchable
    - SILVER: LVE or SQ_switchable
    - SCARLET PASSION: Evolv_or_LVE_switchable
    Thanks to Tortuga for the fantastic background graphics!
    The "K.I.S.S.-Mode ON" mode addresses inexperienced users and is very simple,
    the "K.I.S.S.-Mode OFF" mode is aimed at experienced users who want full control over their mod ...

BITTE BEACHTEN - REPLAY IST FÜR COIL-MATERIAL "Watts" VORGESEHEN, NICHT FÜR SPEZIFISCHE DRÄHTE! 
    Es funktioniert natürlich - ist aber nicht im Sinne der Entwickler... 
    Die Funktionen für REPLAY werden nach Aktivieren nur freigegeben, wenn die Wicklung REPLAY-fähig ist.

2,279 downloads

(1 review)

38 comments

Updated

12. LADYLUCK666 Theme

mein erstes theme,bin für Anregungen offen.lg

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Тема на русском

Внимание! После версии 3.1.4 изменилась навигация по  меню настроек. В дальнейшем буду выкладывать файлы с двумя вариантами навигации OLD(старая система с иконками на одном экране)  и NEW(новая с прокруткой экранов) 
    Разработана на базе тем Frank65, все интуитивно понятно, подсказки по каждой функции на русском. English version here (development of the English version was terminated from 05/01/2019 due to lack of interest from users)
    Это моя самая сложная, рассчитанная на опытных пользователей, тема.  Более подходит для DNA 250c на трех аккумуляторах (для иных конфигураций могу сделать поправки, по заказу ). После перегрева платы, добавил отображение температуры платы при нажатии кнопки Fire на главном экране (так же добавлено отображение времени в поле сообщений платы (Включается отдельной кнопкой /)
    На экранах USB и Powerbank добавлено как изменение цвета цифр при большом нагреве, так и описание режима работы (заряд/разряд/работа)
    Тема построена так, чтобы не вчитываться в цифры и значки, а по цветовому оформлению видеть опасные состояния мода
    Доступ к развернутым настройкам температуры, мощности, преднагрева (включая тип  преднагрева и режим Warmith) прямо с главного экрана.Отображение на главном экране профиля, индикаторов преднагрева, пиковой и текущей температуры, мощности, времени затяжки, вольтажа, ампеража, параметров сопротивления, сообщений платы и подсказок на РУССКОМ для простоты использования настроек
    Быстрый доступ к глубоким настройкам сопротивления прямо с главного экрана. Возможность установки  "комнатной"температуры для более корректной настройки холодного сопротивления.
    В меню сопротивления возможно включение/выключение режима Replay для термоконтрольных материалов, не зависимо был ли разрешен Replay для данного профиля в Escribe.  Добавлено условие- для включения Replay необходимо отключить термозащиту (без этого условия режим Replay работал не всегда корректно).
    При отключении термозащиты мод автоматически переходит в режим Watts.
    Доступ ко всем настройкам мода из одного меню
    На вкладке графики отображение времени и даты затяжек
    Увеличенный функционал режимов Replay и термоконтроль
    Смена оформления экрана при выборе потенциально опасных настроек
    Увеличенная разрядность переменных для более точного контроля и настроек параметров
    Переключение шага регулировки 0.1 , 0,5  ,1  , 5 Ватт и 1 °Cили 5 °C
    Простая навигация, без многоярусных переходов, возврат на главный экран из любой вкладки, возврат на предыдущий экран- удержание кнопки "вверх", возврат на главный экран удержание кнопки"вниз", либо выбор поля Status/
    При зарядке, на главном экране вместо индикатора батареи отображается ток заряда (при выделении иконки батарея)
    Режим Power bank стабилизирован и работает отлично
    Настолько развернутые настройки термоконтроля я объяснял в своих публикациях

2,836 downloads

(5 reviews)

21 comments

Updated

14. K.I.S.S

Keep.It.Simple.StupidSweetie
    Just the essentials, no fluff.. practicing restraint was tougher than I thought!
    This was a W.I.P, was going to go the traditional route and include every option I could squeeze into the theme.. How often do I use these options? turns out barely.. if ever.
    The theme only ever displays options that are relevant to the selected profile, nothing more.. if something is unavailable its hidden.

What do you get?
    Wattage control. Temp control. Replay control. Profile control. Coil ohm control. Graph featuring last puff wattage & peak temp (accessed by round robin-ing the main screen) Powerbank. Puff counters. Display settings. Stat dumps. Moose knuckle. Camel hump.  
    That's it and I bet it's all you'll ever need.. refreshingly simple.

457 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. DigitalNails

For DNA75C and 250C devices.
    Based on Digital by SirTimmyTimbit, this Nine Inch Nails tribute theme retains all of Digital's unique functionality while adding bright backgrounds and some larger fonts thereby making text easier to read. Many functions on the main screens have been tweaked so only the most relevant controls to each profile are presented.
    There are 2 main screens with different backgrounds and slightly different controls. One of which has navigation icons hidden by the NIN logo when not selected. Scroll over the NIN to reveal Profile, Menu, and Switch Main Screen icons. The NIN logo on the lock screen serves as a battery level indicator.
    Everything else works as in the original Digital theme which can be found with instructions here  https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/946-digital/ .
    Artwork modified from the Nine Inch Nails albums Broken and Pretty Hate Machine. 
    Theme modified and posted with permission from original author SirTimmyTimbit, to whom much gratitude is extended for creating and sharing several excellent themes (Digital, Gauges, Materialish Fire, Materialish Ocean).
    Please comment if you find bugs or have suggestions.

22 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. Pokémon Team Red

Pokémon Skin for Team Red Fans
    TC Vaping working
    Else it's not a Theme with extreme much information on the Mainscreen but nice to take a look 😁
    It contains all functionality as the Default Skin just sorted a bit different.

Have Fun and leave a comment if you done some improvements to the Skin so others get them too.
    Greets Eifel

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. - Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme 3.5 -

Based on the "Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme 3.5" from JMat76, I created this SILVER version.
    In addition to a few small graphics changes, I have modified the lockscreen and mainscreen - but it can be switched to the original look.

In the following I quote directly the theme description from the author JMat76:
    - Several modifications keeping the overall default Evolv theme look.
     -Main screen "Firing" now red when firing as well as all menu or status bars.
    - On main screen when not in active Replay saved puff you can select the ohm reading to shortcut you to the Coil Info screen.
    - Settings changed to Menu for new menu / settings platform
    - Most "Back" buttons removed and scroll up of down off the screen to go to the previous screen.
    - Watts now adjustable in 1 watt increments instead of .1.
    - Temp adjustable in 5 degree increments.
    - New menu platform dived into Profile, Puff Info, Coil Info and Settings on main menu.
    - New coil install screen now has cold ohm temp for new coil and old coil resistance and temp when deciding on new coil or keeping old settings.
    - Profile Menu has added cold ohm temp with current ohm reading and coil material setting added. Also added is the availability to have advanced preheat settings with the Preheat+ toggle when temp control is active.
    - Puff Info screen enhanced with chart and ability to change wattage and or temp for dialing in a perfect puff. Also the addition of several live readings of the last puff. Live ohms, room temp,average power, puff duration, puff volts, puff amps, and average puff temp, and max puff temp when in temp control. When a non-temp sensing coil is installed gives you current battery % instead of temp.
    - Recording Screen with new additions to be able to monitor with every puff.
    - New Coil Info screen added with current profile, coil material, cold ohms, live ohms, coil temp, ability to remeasure resistance, and ability to lock ohms.
    - New settings menu with System, Display, Device, and About.
    - System gives you date, time, 12 / 24 hr, F or C temp, max puff time and serial number.
    - New Display menu has brightness adjustment, always on, stealth level, auto lock, auto lock time out, and # of clicks to lock, and ability to set unlock device sequence.
    - Device screen now has power bank settings, and battery voltages for up to 4 batteries.
    - About Menu with Lifetime puff count, current firmware, current revision, edition, puff count total energy, and reset to take you to a rest statistics screen.
    Also take a look at my own Themes, 
    especially my enhaced themes with K.I.S.S.- Mode!

280 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. STRIPES

less complex, but complete - only English
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my other enhaced themes
    - if replay is activated, the functions on the main screen only appear if the coil is replayable
    - the menu adapts to the capabilities of the chipset; the Powerbank function is not displayed on the 75c and the screen layout is adjusted accordingly
    - Only the readable cells are displayed in the battery overview, maximum 4 (250c). When the cells are connected in parallel (75c, Therion), the voltage is generally displayed
    - Battery indicator Lockscreen either in percent, or as a graphic display
    - Logo on the Lockscreen switchable between "Lost Vape", or "StattQualm"

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. STRIPES in black

less complex, but complete - only English
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my other enhaced themes
    - if replay is activated, the functions on the main screen only appear if the coil is replayable
    - the menu adapts to the capabilities of the chipset; the Powerbank function is not displayed on the 75c and the screen layout is adjusted accordingly
    - Only the readable cells are displayed in the battery overview, maximum 4 (250c). When the cells are connected in parallel (75c, Therion), the voltage is generally displayed
    - Battery indicator Lockscreen either in percent, or as a graphic display
    - Logo on the Lockscreen switchable between "Lost Vape", or "StattQualm"

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Joker Theme 2019

The Joker Theme 2019

120 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Joker

Basic Theme but with a Joker twist. Wanted some Green and Purples for my Thor 2 

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Stock theme Paranormal 250c

Stock theme Paranormal 250c

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. GUCCI theme. US dna color

took the best theme i found which was frank65's paranormal theme and changed some colors, fonts, and added a gucci theme. 

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Default Custom(Cyan) by: Jkronicle

Basically just a custom default theme that's simplified with a beautiful cyan blue color.
    Default Custom(Cyan) by Jkronicle

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Simple and Clear

My first Theme. Have Fun.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated