DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

660 files

1. my default dark theme

gently modified factory theme with a nice battery indicator for inexperienced users

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. my default silver theme

gently modified factory theme with a nice battery indicator for inexperienced users

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. my enhaced themes

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - german and english switchable in one user interface
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...
    I can not evaluate issues with the previous Escribe version, although I can not detect any changes in the UI.

As of today, I have official permission from StattQualm to use their logo in my themes 
    🤩
    The "K.I.S.S.-Mode OFF" mode addresses inexperienced users and is very simple,
    the "K.I.S.S.-Mode ON" mode is aimed at experienced users who want full control over the mod ...

(some screens may have changed)

wolke-101 hat hier einen sehr anschaulichen Beitrag zu den Unzulänglichkeiten des TC-Modus geschrieben - spannend.

PLEASE NOTE - REPLAY IS FOR COIL MATERIAL "Watts" PROVIDED, NOT FOR SPECIFIC WIRES!
    It works of course - but not in the sense of the developer ... 
    The functions for REPLAY are only enabled after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.
    BITTE BEACHTEN - REPLAY IST FÜR COIL-MATERIAL "Watts" VORGESEHEN, NICHT FÜR SPEZIFISCHE DRÄHTE! 
    Es funktioniert natürlich - ist aber nicht im Sinne der Entwickler... 
    Die Funktionen für REPLAY werden nach Aktivieren nur freigegeben, wenn die Wicklung REPLAY-fähig ist.

2,052 downloads

(1 review)

36 comments

Updated

4. Yellow theme

My first theme i made. Inspired by my son who loves Yellow, and added som black. (and some few different colors in the system menu) 
    Hope you give it a try and like it. please let me know if you find somethings off.

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Updated default

This is just an "updated" version of the default theme. (no pictures, no nuthn')
    Has everything on screen you need to see (made for my therion 75c)
    What's "updated":
    Better battery info on the lock and main screen when in replay mode main screen shows a large resistance indicator if replay is enabled the bottom status on the main screen displays coil temp added a puff counter on main screen in yellow settings button is the small evolv logo just above puff counter Box just below puff counter turns stealth mode on and off Please feel free to leave a suggestion or comment on what could be changed and improved

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. The Joker 2019

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous movies ever in cinema world which is The Joker 2019 the brand new movie theme, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced.

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. The Witcher Theme

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous games ever in games world which is The Witcher 3, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced. Thanks

171 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. English version

English version of my best theme
    Big thanks to gwyar for help and time spent

596 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. Тема на русском

Внимание! После версии 3.1.4 изменилась навигация по  меню настроек. В дальнейшем буду выкладывать файлы с двумя вариантами навигации OLD(старая система с иконками на одном экране)  и NEW(новая с прокруткой экранов) 
    Разработана на базе тем Frank65, все интуитивно понятно, подсказки по каждой функции на русском. English version here (development of the English version was terminated from 05/01/2019 due to lack of interest from users)
    Это моя самая сложная, рассчитанная на опытных пользователей, тема.  Более подходит для DNA 250c на трех аккумуляторах (для иных конфигураций могу сделать поправки, по заказу ). После перегрева платы, добавил отображение температуры платы при нажатии кнопки Fire на главном экране (так же добавлено отображение времени в поле сообщений платы (Включается отдельной кнопкой /)
    На экранах USB и Powerbank добавлено как изменение цвета цифр при большом нагреве, так и описание режима работы (заряд/разряд/работа)
    Тема построена так, чтобы не вчитываться в цифры и значки, а по цветовому оформлению видеть опасные состояния мода
    Доступ к развернутым настройкам температуры, мощности, преднагрева (включая тип  преднагрева и режим Warmith) прямо с главного экрана.Отображение на главном экране профиля, индикаторов преднагрева, пиковой и текущей температуры, мощности, времени затяжки, вольтажа, ампеража, параметров сопротивления, сообщений платы и подсказок на РУССКОМ для простоты использования настроек
    Быстрый доступ к глубоким настройкам сопротивления прямо с главного экрана. Возможность установки  "комнатной"температуры для более корректной настройки холодного сопротивления.
    В меню сопротивления возможно включение/выключение режима Replay для термоконтрольных материалов, не зависимо был ли разрешен Replay для данного профиля в Escribe.  Добавлено условие- для включения Replay необходимо отключить термозащиту (без этого условия режим Replay работал не всегда корректно).
    При отключении термозащиты мод автоматически переходит в режим Watts.
    Доступ ко всем настройкам мода из одного меню
    На вкладке графики отображение времени и даты затяжек
    Увеличенный функционал режимов Replay и термоконтроль
    Смена оформления экрана при выборе потенциально опасных настроек
    Увеличенная разрядность переменных для более точного контроля и настроек параметров
    Переключение шага регулировки 0.1 , 0,5  ,1  , 5 Ватт и 1 °Cили 5 °C
    Простая навигация, без многоярусных переходов, возврат на главный экран из любой вкладки, возврат на предыдущий экран- удержание кнопки "вверх", возврат на главный экран удержание кнопки"вниз", либо выбор поля Status/
    При зарядке, на главном экране вместо индикатора батареи отображается ток заряда (при выделении иконки батарея)
    Режим Power bank стабилизирован и работает отлично
    Настолько развернутые настройки термоконтроля я объяснял в своих публикациях

2,715 downloads

(5 reviews)

21 comments

Updated

10. Lost Vape Drone Complex Theme

This is the first theme I've designed so go easy on me, it has pretty much all the settings you could need and has the ability to add the logos for the atomisers your using to  be displayed on the Atomiser screen, I wanted to be able to change settings and look at data with out the need to constantly use eScribe. 

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. gundam final version

added the gundam logo to lock screen

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. gundam

put together for friend. thought id share

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Pokemon theme for 75/250c

The battery indicator is replaced with a Pokeball, Team Rocket on the lock screen

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Big power

5w switching step, Big power font, Custom light)

94 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

15. Paranormal 250C Special

I upgraded the theme "Evolv Default Enhansed" a bit, for my Paranormal DNA 250C. Decided to share it with you.
    List of Changes: Changed the illumination of the fire button while pressing, Changed the title screen, change the "Puffs Info" screen, changed the power switching step to 5w.
    Perhaps this theme will please you more than the original "Evolv Default Enhansed"

1,021 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

16. Arctic Fox

Arctic Fox skin, Big watts font, simple lock screen, custom blue light )

161 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. DigitalNIN

For DNA75C and 250C devices.
    **Note- the lockscreen preview image didnt translate. On a mod it will show one tricolored clock instead of a weeping red terrible smear. See pic below.**
    Based on Digital by SirTimmyTimbit, this Nine Inch Nails tribute theme retains all of Digital's unique functionality while adding bright backgrounds and some larger fonts thereby making text easier to read.
    There are 2 main screens (1 for each background) upon which navigation icons are hidden by the NIN logo when not selected. Scroll over the NIN to reveal Profile, Menu, and Switch Main Screen icons. The NIN logo on the lock screen serves as a battery level indicator.
    Everything else works as in the original Digital theme which can be found with instructions here  https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/946-digital/ .
    Artwork modified from the Nine Inch Nails albums Broken and Pretty Hate Machine. 
    Theme modified and posted with permission from original author SirTimmyTimbit, to whom much gratitude is extended for creating and sharing several excellent themes (Digital, Gauges, Materialish Fire, Materialish Ocean).
    Please comment if you find bugs or have suggestions.

17 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. Olympian_Bear_Korobka

Hi all! Korobka theme! Enjoy and comm if you like it!

40 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

19. Clean Colors (75C/250C w/Replay - Many colors available)

Note: The lightning bolt on the battery is only visible while charging.
    Replay ready! (with temp control and wattage modes available too) - See below if you are having trouble with Replay Main menu is on the top right You can hide data on main screen in Main Screen menu (resistance, voltage, etc) You can hide date/time from Lock screen in Time Config page (also can choose MM/DD or DD/MM date format) There is now a ONE WATT version for those who want one-watt increments on the main screen (regular version is 5-watt increments). Now available in BLUE, BLACK, GREEN, and RED see downloads page: Clean-Color--ONE-WATT-#_#.ecigtheme A LOT of other stuff.. check it out! --------------------------------------------------------------
    Replay info: This theme works with Replay for 75c devices (250c devices work with Replay by default). BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or later. Your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2 -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe and connect your device it should prompt you to update firmware. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work.
    Using replay: once the above has been completed, load this theme and switch to a replay-enabled profile. There should be a "NO REPLAY" button seen on the main screen. This means there aren't yet any puffs to save. So take a few puffs, until you find one you like. Then the button should change to "SAVE," and you can click that to save that latest puff. Once Saved, the button changes to "PLAYING" and you are in Replay mode. Click that if you want to end Replay. 
    If you are having trouble, check the Replay menu because it gives you more info: 
    Replay Available (if theme/coil supports Replay [read-only]) Replay Ready (Replay is ready to be activated [read-only]) Replay Active (you can toggle this switch to save your last puff and activate Replay).  You also cannot use a plain kanthal coil for Replay. You can use any temp sensing wire, including combinations (e.g. SS wrapped with kanthal).  --------------------------------------------------------------
    If anyone has suggestions, improvements, bugs, or anything else, please reach out in the comments below and/or leave a review. New update coming soon!! Thanks!
    Here are the available color options. Let me know if you have requests for others:

12,883 downloads

(19 reviews)

115 comments

Updated

20. Finder250_Red-black_ theme_by_FireHaska

Pew-pew! Finder 250c red\black theme! Enjoy it if you like!

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Hulk_by_ FireHaska

Hello all! Hulk theme for your dna c! Enjoy!

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. VapeDroid-X1C2-(S,ST,B) Replay enabled theme

I have modified the original theme to include "Replay" features, this theme allows you to enable the "Use Replay on this profile" in the "Coil" screen, after enabled, it enters into "Replay" mode, and allows you / shows options "Recording" (when firing), "Save" (to save the puff", "Playing" (Replaying), and "Cancel" (stop Playing).
    Additionally, it allows to change the wattage and temperature (temp mode with Replay enabled), wattage (no temp mode), Resample Coil (Measure atomizer Ohms again).

108 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Remixed

Remix of SirTimmyTimbit's Gauges theme, the default Evolv theme, and a few custom touches.
    UI from Gauges, but without the gauges. Instead there's a minigraph. Click it to go to the full Puff Info screen. Status bar at top of Main and Menu screens shows battery level and Cold Ohms when idle, Live Ohms while firing, and USB current while charging. Last Puff Time and Last Puff Average Power are displayed in small font below the minigraph. In TC modes, Power is below the minigraph in normal font, and Temperature is in the large font. In TC + Replay, Temperature is below the minigraph In TC + Replay with a puff saved, Last Puff Average Temperature is below the minigraph. Profile editing allows Temperature to be edited when Replay is enabled. DNA supports TC+Replay so this theme does as well. Classic/New UI switch moved to Display options. Indicator LED stays green while mod is idle, goes out in lock/standby: The DNA writes the current settings when this light goes out. If you pull the batteries while the LED is on, you'll lose your changes!  Menu is icon grid from Digital.

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. Alien

This is my Alien theme. its pretty minimal. hopefully you like it.

170 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. SynthWaver

Made this theme as a preparation for the arrival of my Paranormal 250c.
    Its basically just a modification of the stock evolv-theme with a synthwave look and a few added things.
    Will be more than happy to recieve constructive criticism and feedback and so on so that i can further improve it!
    Please bare with me and the fact that i havent been able to see it on a mod yet and therefore i might have some tweaking to do just because of that.

Would you like this theme with different backrounds and another style than Synthwave? Just shoot me a comment or message!

157 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated