DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

955 files

1. Landscape DOVPO® / ODIN-SPECIAL

Even if the theme looks like a pimped out stock theme at first glance, the actual operation has been completely revised and equipped with extensive functions to prevent incorrect operation.

Furthermore, the entire boost / preheat control is also carried out on the main screen - only the control elements are displayed that are also switched on and off from there. 
    The navigation is very intuitive and fast.

If Replay has been activated in the profile, the required operating elements are only displayed if the coil shows a sufficient change in resistance.
    When Replaying, the average power of the last puff is displayed in pink.

In the system settings you can choose whether the required performance should be displayed on the main screen during replaying or whether the logo should be displayed in large format instead. This setting is saved separately for each profile.

If the TC mode is activated, but the coil used is not suitable, a clear message appears on the main screen.

A clear warning also appears if you forget to switch off the TC mode when changing a temp-sensing material (e.g. "SS316") to material "Watt" (PowerMode).

The percentage of the battery power changes in several stages with falling level from white to yellow to red;
    if the value falls below the 5% mark, a clear warning is displayed on the main screen.

I have also integrated a temperature display on the main screen as soon as the board temperature exceeds 130°F / 54.4°C.
    The function of the board remains unaffected until the internal protective shutdown.
    (For information: the chip for internal charge control is, as far as I know, approved for an operating temperature of 185°F or 85°C.) 

When the batteries are charged in the mod, the board temperature is ALWAYS displayed.

In the download area there is also a version "red", in which all pink parts are replaced by red; Fonts, highlights, background ...

You might also like:

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. EvV V3 thème

Un thème complet avec une navigation intuitive pour un maximum d’option

Compatible avec DNA couleur

La V3 est la version la plus aboutie de mon thème

Si vous avez des suggestions ou des critiques je vous invite à m’envoyer un message via mon profil Evolv

3.1.3 Mise a jour mineure
    -Couleur de la batterie vers un rouge plus clair (20%) pour une meilleur lisibilité
    -Correction esthétique mineure

3.1.2 Mise a jour mineure
    -Correction du pourcentage de la batterie en rouge 20%
    -Petit changement esthétique dans Puff info

3.1.1 Mise a jour mineure
    -Correction de l’orthographe Discharge dans menu USB
    -Ajout de la couleur rouge dans le pourcentage de batterie à 20 %
    -Suppression de Flip dans le menu display qui n’apporte rien au thème
    -Correction mineur esthétique

3.1.0 Mise a jour majeure
    -Changement Main Sceen
    -Ajout d’un troisième menu Settings
    -Ajout de Powerbank-USB- Battery-Resets
    -Modification du menu Puff info

3.0.2 Mise a jour mineur
    -Correction de l’affichage en fahrenheit

3.0.1 Mise jour mineure
    -Correction de Coil cold ohms / Coil power en mode replay qui était toujours en small
    -Centrage de Diagnostics dans le menu Settings

3.0.0 Mise à jour majeur
    -Ajout de on/off dans Recording
    ohms-Power-Temp-Pack v-Board t
    -Ajout de Flip dans Display
    -Correction de la police d’écriture
    -Centrage du menu Preaheat
    -Centrage du menu Diagnostic

2.0.0 Mise à jour majeure
    -Centrage des Watts bien plus esthétique dans Main Screen
    -Changement de Did you connect par New coil ? dans New Atomizer pour une plus grande lisibilité
    -Agencement de Diagnostics

1.0.2 Mise a jour mineure
    -Ajout de keep screen on dans settings display ( Always )

1.0.1 Mise a jour mineure
    - Remplacement de room temperature par statistique last puff time 
    - Correction du centrage de replay 
    Note 
    - Statistique last puff time serra visible sur l écran d'accueil après la première puff

81 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

3. EvV M1 thème

Un thème avec une police d’écriture en normal pour une plus grande lisibilité ( Atomizer - Preheat - Display - System - Recording ) basé sur mon premier thème EvV V3
    Petite différence au niveau de Main Screen de Atomizer et de Preheat
    -1 seul menu Settings
    -Police d’écriture plus lisible
    -Option à l’essentiel
    -Simple d’utilisation
    😉
    Bright=Brigthness
    Ste%=Stealth Level
    Si vous avez des suggestions ou des critiques je vous invite à m’envoyer un message via mon profil Evolv

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Evolv default Landscape PIMPED OUT (various brands, 4 colours)

Even if the theme looks like a pimped out stock theme at first glance, the actual operation has been completely revised and equipped with extensive functions to prevent incorrect operation.

Furthermore, the entire boost / preheat control is also carried out on the main screen - only the control elements are displayed that are also switched on and off from there. 
    The navigation is very intuitive and fast.

WHEN REPLAYING, the main screen in profiles 1 to 4 is largely reduced to the chosen logo: 

REPLAYING in Profiles 5 to 8 primarily show the average power of the previous puff: 

If the TC mode is activated, but the coil used is not suitable, a clear message appears on the main screen.

A clear warning also appears if you forget to switch off the TC mode when changing a temp-sensing material (e.g. "SS316") to material "Watt" (PowerMode).

If Replay has been activated in the profile, the required operating elements are only displayed if the coil shows a sufficient change in resistance.
    When Replaying, the average power of the last puff is displayed in green.

The percentage of the battery power changes in several stages with falling level from white to yellow to red; if the value falls below the 5% mark, a clear warning is displayed on the main screen.

That was my last public release.

If you are really interested in my developments, please contact me and I will provide you with any necessary updates.
    I am also happy to receive suggestions and requests in the context of private messages.
    (These can be suggestions for functions, but also simple requests for colors and / or trademarks, which I will only send privately).

I WANT TO WARN BEGINNERS NOT TO CHANGE THE FUNCTIONAL CONTROLS IN THIS THEME - THERE ARE MANY, MANY HIDDEN FIELDS AND FUNCTIONS THAT ARE DEPENDENT!

91 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

5. 2 in 1 inspired by JoeCockBill (Logo: Evolv / DOVPO® / Vapor Giant® / SQUAPE®)

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...
    - SCARLET PASSION:
    Thanks to Tortuga for the fantastic background graphics!

PLEASE NOTE:
    The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally
    - The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

- REPLAY can be activated/enabled if the coil is REPLAY capable, and the (material type -> watts (as provided by Evolv)) i.e. Do not a put a TC material type at all in that profile box
    - If replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.
    If the battery level is less or equal to 5%, a clear warning appears.

______________________________________________________________________________
    TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

The display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, and the chipset works in fixed increments.
    There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Punch and Preheat-Temp.
    So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    See also my other Themes:

Haftungsausschluss:
    Mir liegt die Erlaubnis der Firmen "DOVPO®", "Stattqualm®" and "Vapor Giant®" zur Verwendung ihrer geschützten Logos für den privaten Gebrauch vor. 
    Ich weise ausdrücklich darauf hin, dass jegliche kommerzielle Nutzung, dazu zählt auch die Verbreitung meiner Themes mit vorgeschalteten Werbebannern, untersagt ist. 

1,625 downloads

(2 reviews)

42 comments

Updated

6. Astro Naughty Theme for DNA Colour Mods 1.6 (Red Remix)

Red remix of my original Astro Naughty theme
    The pink version is here: 

Hope you enjoy it! 😛

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Odin Mini Dark

It's the same theme as Vaping Bogan's Dovpo Odin Mini but with black background, a dark theme if you will.
    NSFW

SFW

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. basic theme - just for vaping

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...
    The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!
    PLEASE NOTE:
    The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally
    - The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

9. Curtains

Theme for all DNA 75C and DNA 250C devices with wallpaper of red curtains with appropriate color highlights. Puff count on lock screen.

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. 8uxl

German language
    Theme with white screen
    Based on the original Evolv theme and the theme of the German DNA Crew

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. red goat head

this is my first DNA edit. created in red to match my red boxer

67 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Amber Gauges

Took the original Gauges theme from SirTimmyTimbit and made everything as amber as possible to match with my ultem mods/tanks.

83 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Stock Theme Hcigar Vt75 Color

This is the default theme from Hcigar Vt75 color, sorry if there are slight differences, hope it helps for those of you who are looking for the default theme from the factory

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

14. REBEL COILS

BRENNEN RUDYS COIL GROUP

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. JUICE GUY I LOVE

MY JAYS ALCHEMY THEME

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. my favorite theme

im a huge metallica fan

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. topghan ejuice theme

good juice theme

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Brand New VapeLoop DNA250C theme w/ Replay, Battery checking, actual info etc.

Updated 27.06.2021, await screen with list of all changes soon!
    Here comes new, clear, strict, brand based and almost fully autonomous theme for DNA250c & DNA75c.
    Theme was based on Centaurus CF 1.0.0 by Alex Aguirre, updated and fixed.
    Lock Screen has interactive icon!
    Replay, preheat, battery info, changing step, diagnostics and many more!

75 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Matrix theme

- dna 250C
    - dna 75C
    - matrix motive

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Dna purple theme

- dna 250C
    - dna 75C
    - dna purple motive

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Dna green theme

- dna 250C
    - dna 75C
    - dna green motive

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Dna blue theme

- dna 250C
    - dna 75C
    - dna blue motive

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Original set Puff Man Red 3D (DNA 250c )

Simple setup ( DNA 250c )
    Déco Puff man RED 3D 💨💨   😜

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Khaled Shehab Theme DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

In the latest version V3.0.0 you can change the text color between (White) and (Green/Yellow) by going to settings and then color toggle 
    . This is the latest version of the theme that I have modified based on Lost Vape Therion DNlA 75c mods. Fewer screens, so navigation is easy, but you will find all the required features in it. The most important characteristic of this theme is the large size of fonts, which makes it easier to deal with the device.
    There are many versions to sui all tastes.
    I hope you like it
    Choose one or more of the following versions:
    Last version is V 3.0.0
    You can change the text color between (White) and (Green/Yellow) by going to settings and then color toggle  

Version 3.0.0
    You can change the text color between White and Green/Yellow by going to settings and then color toggle  
    Download V 3.0.0

Version 1.2.4 
    Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 07 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 08 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 09 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 10 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Version 2.0.0 
    Several improvements, redesign of some pages and new icons

Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 07 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 08 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 09 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 10 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Version 2.1.0 
    Several improvements
    Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Version 2.1.3
    Larger font size and some improvements
    Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C C2.1.3

Download Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C C2.1.3

457 downloads

(13 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

25. Evolv default Landscape

Basierend auf dem Standard-Evolv-Thema habe ich dies als Querformatversion erstellt.
    Vielleicht kann jemand sie verwenden oder sie als Grundlage für ihre eigenen Entwicklungen verwenden
    Based on the default Evolv theme, I created this as a landscape version.
    Maybe someone can use them or use them as a basis for their own developments

40 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated