DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

906 files

1. Lost Vape Arabian

Lost Vape Arabian is a design focused on our Gulf Fans in Middle East.
    MAIN SCREEN
    Genie comes out of the lamp as the battery level goes higher.
    goes in as the battery level goes down.
    LOCK SCREEN: 
    Half moon becomes clear when battery is full and fades away as battery goes down. 
    When charging the arabian lamp glows. When not charging its off.
    Arabian Light glows red when connected to PC.

OTHER FEATURES
    On Main Screen: Puff Counter Reset, Replay on/off, Power, Record, Save, Replay, Charging/Discharging/Powerbank indicators. 

USB Data Icon on turns blue when connected to PC / Power respectievely. Powerbank Icon turns red when used as powerbank.
    and much more..
    Hope you'll enjoy..
    Thanks
    Manish RD Themes
    Manish RD Themes©2021 & Lost VapeArabian©2021 are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

10 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

2. 2 in 1 inspired by JoeCockBill (Logo: Evolv / Vapor Giant / SQUAPE)

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...
    - SCARLET PASSION:
    Thanks to Tortuga for the fantastic background graphics!

PLEASE NOTE:
    The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally
    - The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (material => Watt / as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.
    - if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.
    If the battery level is less or equal to 5%, a clear warning appears.

______________________________________________________________________________
    TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
    As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
    So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.
    Haftungsausschluss:
    Mir liegt die Erlaubnis der Firmen "StattQualm" und "Vapor Giant" zur Verwendung ihrer geschützten Logos für den privaten Gebrauch vor. 
    Ich weise ausdrücklich darauf hin, dass jegliche kommerzielle Nutzung, dazu zählt auch die Verbreitung meiner Themes mit vorgeschalteten Werbebannern, untersagt ist. 

3,196 downloads

(1 review)

42 comments

Updated

3. Burning Centaurus Theme

I made this from an existing theme. Credits to ruckus and the original creator JoeCockBill.     
    My intention was making a nice looking theme with a clear visibility while not loading the screen with informations no one needs. I hope you enjoy. 
    Please leave a comment if you discover a Bug.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. ZQ Essent in Blue

Theme in blue tones for the ZQ Essent device, which I have recently acquired and for which I have designed a more refined interface than the one it comes from the factory, almost identical to the standard Evolv. I plan to do another one in shades of gray later.

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. FLAMMING RED.ecigtheme DNA 250C

Théme CUSTOM simple et complet pour DNA 250C 

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Astro Naughty Theme for DNA Colour Mods.ecigtheme

Released to celebrate my 44th birthday (19 April 2021) and my ten-year vapiversary (21 April 2021).

Acknowlegements
    I used two fonts: JLS Data Gothic (a free typeface by The Fontry) and DIN 1451 from the Adobe Font Folio Some of the theme logic was borrowed from the Material-ish theme by @SirTimmyTimbit The icons are all taken from the Google Material Icons library If you have problems with the theme, or want to send me comments/feedback, then feel free to send me an email (paul@enderson.co.uk) or inbox me on the Evolv Forum.
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
    Stay safe and vape on!
    Paul

116 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. AF-style_RED_v1.ecigtheme

I have modified the Material-ish Fire theme of SirTimmyTimbit  to match my requirements
    My focus is on TC-mode in combination with custom TFR-profiles for my homemade Clapton wires
    Replay-Mode is supported and works as designed
    I made some minor changes (font size) in menus added the clock and some fields to the Main Screen
    The device can be locked by middle button click when clock is highlighted (to preserve the fire button)
    Content on Mainscreen inspired by Arctic Fox Screen but with less functionality
    Big Temp <-> Big watts can be switched from main screen
    Volt <->  Ampere can be swiched as well

99 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. The Division 2 Theme

Tested On DNA250C board!
    Created by st3v3n.p3t3rHUN from Hungary

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Guitar Theme by Vape.Aura

The first theme I've created based on the default theme. Added some color and information to the main screen and customized the Lock Screen. I also put a B/W classical guitar logo on the Lock Screen because Classical guitar and vaping is my passion! I couldn't find a way to upload pictures so I apologize in advance. Hope you enjoy!

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. SLIPKNOT CENTAURS

SLIPKONT V1.ecigtheme

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Text ODIN

Inspired by SirTimmyTimbit's Digital theme.
    Навеяно темой Digital от SirTimmyTimbit

105 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. NEO Cloudz [on Crack™] {DNA250C + DNA75C}

This is the most advanced, feature packed, vaping experience OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
    Pick up your federal approved drug of choice.
    Have a taste of 2077, have some NEO Cloudz.

HATE THIS???
    Please fill in the following (very short) feedback form I would really appreciate it, especially if you DON'T want to download this. I want to make this better for everyone!
    https://forms.gle/bSKWzHjmYJoyAmrE6
    Do you think I have desecrated the holy sanctity of Frank?
    This theme didn't used to be this hot 🥵. Think of this version as a spiritual successor to Frank's before, erghmm, it got hooked on all that... pink. Also check this for a more comprehensive change log
    Neo Clouds On Crack has Frank at it's very core, hardened and sharpened until it's latest iteration. This.
    Dev Style:
    I'm a massive h*cking nerd if you couldn't already tell. This theme is themed after a computer terminal as that is where I spent most of my days. I love the minimalist high contrast look and wanted to bring that l33t l00k to not only to just my vape but YOUR vape!
    A new version is submitted as I create them. While this means you will get extremely fast updates; this also means you *will* experience bugs and inconsistencies in the UI. Report them if you care. I am only human however meticulous I am.

484 downloads

(3 reviews)

26 comments

Updated

13. Simple.cbi

A simple and fast theme ... 

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Centaurus CF

Carbon Fiber Theme with a Centaurus Lock Screen, the increment of the decimal watts is one to one like the Triade.

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Khaled Shehab Theme DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

You can choose from a variety of backgrounds, Text Color, and icons. This is the latest version of the theme that I have modified based on Lost Vape Therion DNA 75c mods. Fewer screens, so navigation is easy, but you will find all the required features in it. The most important characteristic of this theme is the large size of fonts, which makes it easier to deal with the device.
    There are many versions to suit all tastes.
    I hope you like it
    Choose one or more of the following versions:
    Version 1.2.4 
    Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 07 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 08 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 09 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Color 10 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Version 2.0.0 
    Several improvements, redesign of some pages and new icons

Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 07 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 08 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 09 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Color 10 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Version 2.1.0 
    Several improvements
    Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Version 2.1.3
    Larger font size and some improvements
    Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C C2.1.3

Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C C2.1.3

660 downloads

(8 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

16. TriadeCF

Carbon Fiber Theme with a Triade Lock Screen

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. DNA CENTAURS GIRLS

CN 250c.ecigtheme

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Vapeboy 3000 - Red

Took @ScaryMonkeyMan Vapeboy 3000 theme and made everything red to work better on red mods.
    If things are hard to see, swapping out the red background for a plain black one works wonders.

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Arctic Fox - Red

Using @Gavnaf Arctic Fox theme, I changed things around to work better on a red colored mod. The only things I changed were the colors on the lock screen and main screen.

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. jordan

my spin on the classic evolv theme. nothing life changing or spectacular, im a jordan fanboy from sneakers, to clothes shoes hats backpacks etc, if its jordan i have it and wanted some jordan logos on some of my many dnas.... dont kill me... its my first attempt at even trying to do anything theme related except for scrolling until i find one i like... i hope my fellow jordan fans will dig it... thanks

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. LV DNA indonesia Simple themes 250C

LV DNA indonesia V1 Official
    LV DNA indonesia V2 Merah putih
    LV DNA indonesia V3 Exclusive

Simple themes by dna 250C enjoy 😁
    Jangan lupa ngopi ☕

Credits special thanks To : 
    * LOSTVAPE 
    * LV DNA indonesia
    * And all lostvape community
    Signature
    ---------- Andrian jhonatan -----------

***** IF ANY BUG OR COLLOR TO FIX PLEASE TELL US , I WILL BE HAPPY TO FIX IT *****

94 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. Elegant Odin

Тема основана на моей более ранней теме Elegant v.5. Все изменения - это для устройств Dovpo Odin на экране блокировки отображается логотип, который служит одновременно визуальным индикатором заряда батареи.
    The theme is based on my earlier Elegant v.5 theme. All changes are for Dovpo Odin devices, a logo is displayed on the lock screen, which is also a visual indicator of the battery charge.

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Elegant v.5

Тема с широким функционалом и красивыми значками. Ничего лишнего, строгий дизайн.
    A theme with wide functionality and beautiful icons. Nothing more, austere design.

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Rarest Pepe Theme

BASED (kek) ON TORTUGA'S MONOCHROME THEME (THE BEST ON THIS FORUM).

ALL CREDIT TO TORTUGA, CUSTOM WALLPAPER, SUPER RARE PEPES.  

NOTE!  i TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DANKINESS OF THESE MEMES.  MEMES ARE RARE AF.  DO NOT STEAL MEMEZ!

#THEGAME #TYLER #LULZYPHER #DANKAF
    pepe.ecigtheme

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. IRON MAIDEN

Really like this one!!!!!!

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted