2. AHS Cult Theme with all functions

This is a little AHS Cult theme.
    Hope u enjoy it.

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. 5w switching step Paranormal 250C Special

I upgraded the theme "Evolv Default Enhansed" a bit, for my Paranormal DNA 250C. Decided to share it with you.
    List of Changes: Changed the illumination of the fire button while pressing, Changed the title screen, change the "Puffs Info" screen, changed the power switching step to 5w.
    Perhaps this theme will please you more than the original "Evolv Default Enhansed"

218 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. DJLsb Theme with Replay

This is a modified version of the DJLsb theme that came pre-installed on my Lost Vape Paranormal/Therion 75c mods - full credit goes out to Daniel@djlsbvapes for the design of this excellent user interface that offers an array of functionality without being too cluttered and over complicated.
    I was unable to find a Replay enabled version, so took up the challenge of integrating Evolv's main screen UI so I could continue using my favorite theme with the added benefit of Replay. Edit: Daniel@djlsbvapes as since released an updated version with Replay, a copy of which can be found on his website.
    Older 75c devices - so long as you have taken all the right steps to upgrade your firmware this theme will work just fine - I found YouTube video: 'Replay Mode - how to get it on your 75C'  by 'vaping v1ck' helpful, please also check here for guidance.
    250c devices - no firmware upgrade required, just upload and go. Happy days 😉
    UIColourToggle function available in V2.1 onwards. This feature appears on both the MAIN and REPLAY screens allowing you to toggle your UI between white and a mono color of your choosing for matchy matchy customisation i.e. orange matches up really well with silver Paranormal/wooden panels, as does Stealth with my carbon/black edition Therion for a classy toned-down look -  other colour options to suit Mirage are also available from the download section.
    UI toggle buttons are conveniently located to provide quick switching between mono color and the default bright white display - useful in bright sunny conditions 🙂
    Other modifications include:
    - PowerBank UI included to support USB-On-the-go (new)
    - ‘Warmth of Puff’ feature included on REPLAY screen
    - Up to 4x battery voltages included 
    - Minor tweaks to button/field positions and removal of separation lines to provide clearer/ergonomic viewing.
    - Lost Vape emblem in place of full logo - for sharper imaging.
    - Revised battery indicators for improved vividness.
    Fully optimised for dna250c, and cross-compatible with dna75c devices
    ColourToggle options: Green, Orange, Stealth, Blue, Red, Cyan, Purple and now Magenta...choose to best suit your setup.

8,049 downloads

(13 reviews)

41 comments

Updated

5. Transylvania

This is a darken theme with all replay and temperature profile avalaible. Gauge are fully  new, Exit menu is doing by pressing fire button. Thx for comments. Enjoy!

TransylvaniaV1-2.ecig

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Alien

This is my Alien theme. its pretty minimal. hopefully you like it.

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Harry Potter Theme

This is my Harry Potter Theme. It includes all functions. So guys, have fun with it.

Das ist mein Harry Potter Theme. Es enthält sämtliche Funktionen. Also Leute, habt Spaß damit.

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. VTbox250C original theme (official Update the theme for "replay" )

VTbox250C original theme official  Update the theme for "replay"

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. EvolvOfTime - Zelda Theme: SIMPL ver.

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

363 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. EvolvOfTime - Full working Legend of Zelda theme w heart battery

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together. 

-HyruleKush

861 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. The Evolv-lution Of Cannabis

#Cannabis #Marijuana #Pot #Weed #Kush
    Dna 250c Theme with working icons.  The joint smokes down as the battery meter lowers.
    -HyruleKush

1,061 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. ICONIC

Welcome to ICONIC. Based this new menu system around icons so more information/options can be had in a smaller space. There are now 2 spaces on the main screen that you can configure to show 4 different options each.
    Works on the 250c and the 75c main screen is fully integrated to show wattage, Temp Control and replay. it comes in three colours blue, indigo and red. download the one you want or all of them.

1,358 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

13. NEONDNA

Стандартная тема для Paranormal DNA 250C в неоновом стиле
    Standard theme for Paranormal DNA 250C in Neon style

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. USMODZ BETA REPLAY READY

Modified Default Evolv Theme for USmodz
    Updated for Replay Temp Control Added Conditional Screens Order of icons from left to right
    *(SETTINGS)* *(Boost/Pre ON/OFF switch)* *(Level adjust Boost/Pre 1 increment)*

Settings File: USmodz-Settings-1.7.ecig

705 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. New Default Enhanced 250C Theme from HecTor

New Default Enhanced 250C Theme from HecTor.
    SIMPLY CLEVER!

240 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Minimal Abyss

Dark and minimal theme with deep blue accents. Displays all the information you could need right on the home screen. Extra non-sense removed. Replay enabled.
    **More colors coming soon
    Please let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions or feedback, I would love to hear it and improve the theme.
    Thanks!!

164 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Doom Vape 1.5

Doom inspired Theme. Face damage changes as battery level drops. Face changes to god mode when firing. Updated the main page to look more like the video game hud.

120 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Doctor Who DNA250C Theme

My first attempt at creating a theme. Please let me know of any feedback that you have on this.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(20 reviews)

111 comments

Updated

19. Doom Vape

Doom inspired Theme

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. UTALETHEME

Like "UNDERTALE".
    This Theme Contaions  Fonts.
    Font Name:
     Monster Frend Fore
     Determination Mono
     Mars Needs Cunnilingus
    Download URL:
    Monster Frend Fore
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/31378523/Monster-Friend-Undertale-Logo-Font
    Determination Mono
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/31268855/Determination-Better-Undertale-Font
    Mars Needs Cunnilingus
    https://fonts2u.com/mars-needs-cunnilingus.font

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. KIRBYTHEME

Like NES Adventure Game!.

698 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated