BLYel Digital (for Thelema DNA 250C & Thelema Solo DNA 100C) 0.9 (Beta 1)

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Taking the famous "Digital" theme by @SirTimmyTimbit as a basis, I visually reimagined it, making it, in my opinion, more convenient, understandable, and slightly more functional. Key changes include:

1. The lock screen has been completely redesigned to display the chosen profile and big image, while retaining all existing functionality except for the clock. Who even sets the clock in boxmode?
  2. The order of rows on the main screen has been changed, with some adjustments to naming and display logic. Access to the profile settings is now available by profile type button. In my opinion, an additional button was unnecessary given that this screen can be quickly accessed from the main menu.
  3. Session Mode support has been added to the profile settings. Full use of modes is no longer tied to profile numbers 1 and 8. I don't understand why it was done this way.
  4. All interactive elements on all screens are now drawn in yellow for easier navigation. All clickable images have been recolored to match this logic.
  5. The "Back" button has been removed from all screens that can be exited by pressing the physical "Fire" button, i.e. those those with which you can make a puff.
  6. Many small layout and localization issues have been fixed, too numerous to list.

Thank you in advance for downloading and providing feedback!

The association with Thelema community mods is only reflected in the image on the lock screen and the theme name.

Resourses and spesial thanks:

Thelema Solo.jpg Thelema.jpg

Edited by Danosan

User Feedback