Updated

2. SteamPunk Theme

Replay , Rev 1.1.0.

2,417 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Material-ish Fire - DNA75c -DNA100c - DNA250c Optimized

Strongly recommend updating to this new version 2.0.0 as it adds new features.
    A material colored theme for DNA75c and DNA250c. Customization options far beyond what's featured in the default Evolv theme. 

Notes:
    You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn't have a back button.  LED colors styled to the theme. When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue. If you have temp control enabled, you can switch positions of the power and temperature field on the main screen by enabling "Big Temp" in Menu -> Settings In the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label. I made this version with the new DNA250c Paranormals in mind. I think it would look good on the darker ones especially. I'd love to see some handchecks if you're using it on a Paranormal!
    Also check out the other version of this theme

9,830 downloads

(15 reviews)

41 comments

Updated

4. Material-ish Ocean - DNA75c - DNA250c Optimized

Strongly recommend updating to this new version 2.0.0 as it adds new features.
    A material colored theme for DNA75c and DNA250c. Customization options far beyond what's featured in the default Evolv theme. 

Notes:
    You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn't have a back button.  LED colors styled to the theme. When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue. If you have temp control enabled, you can switch positions of the power and temperature field on the main screen by enabling "Big Temp" in Menu -> Settings In the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label. Also check out the other version of this theme

5,914 downloads

(7 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

5. YODA

Lightsabre battery gauge  USB Charge current Clock Live ohms and amps OTG Powerbank (not iPhone compatible) Stealth toggle Preheat and Boost  

905 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

6. Replay Tema Türkçe

Tema tamamı ile Türkçe ve Replay Mod desteklidir. 8 numaralı profili seçip Replay modu sorunsuz olarak kullanabilirsiniz.   

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. BERSERKER

BERSERKER THEME

241 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. BERSERKERS

BERSERKERS THEME

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. TOTORO

Easy to read theme Replay Power Bank (not iPhone compatible)  1.7amp measured Stealth Pre-heat and boost Amp, Volt and Batt meter on Main screen USB amp level and clock on Lock screen   

169 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Türkçe Replay Tema

Tema tamamı ile Türkçe ve Replay Mod desteklidir. 8 numaralı profili seçip Replay modu sorunsuz olarak kullanabilirsiniz. 

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. DJLsbVapes Replay

The first Vt75c theme by DJLsb Vapes is Replay mode.
    This Theme even having most features of the DNA Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big caracthers as it could be...
    Not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu.

DJLsb Vapes tarafından ilk Vt75c temasının  Replay modudur.
    Ekrandaki DNA Panosunun bir çok özelliğine sahip olan bu Tema, Materyal temelli bir tema olmakla kalmaz, sadece ana ekranda vape'ye geçiş yapmanıza gerek kalmaz, yine de ayarlar menüsünün altındaki profillere erişmenizi sağlar.

420 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. izmir Replay Tema

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Atatürk Replay Tema

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Bjk Tr Replay

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. LOST VAPE

LIOST VAPE THERION THEME

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. VAPING3

VAPER THEME

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. istanbul Replay Tema

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. FB Replay

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. GS Replay

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. VAPING2

VAPING THEME

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. VAPING

VIPING THEME

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Cabbage Paranormal Red

Paranormal Theme.
    Comprehensive menu system. All features included....i think !
    Theres only really one way to do the 250C menus which incorporates all the different styles 250c offers.. TC, Wattage and Replay and i think this is it. I'm not a big fan of the icon style setting menus, you can't make great icons in a 20x20 space. With that in mind all of my themes contain exactly the same menu system and only the artwork differs.
    I am not even close to being an expert so i'm open to comments on how to make the menus better. Also if you have a request for the main lock screen icon that tailors to your favourite mod / atty i'm willing to give it a bash. include a colour too if that matters to you, i find darker themes with white menus work better.

369 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Super Mario World Color Theme

In reminiscence of Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
    250C ONLY!!!

717 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

24. TIGER

TIGER THEME

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

25. EAZY