learning how to create a personal theme

im trying to learn how to create my own theme for both my 75c and 250c and im having a super hard time understanding it. I wanted to see if anyone could explain to me or send me in a direction that I could learn how to go through the entire process. if no one can help me through the entire process is there anyone that could help me understand how to setup a screen for replay so that I could maybe add it to a theme I already have??? sorry im new to all of this and im teaching myself, I have no one to help me out so im turning to you guys!!!!

Yes I'm aware that there are many themes already made ready to download. I want to learn how to create my own theme... I'm just looking for a tutorial on exactly how to do that. I'm looking for someone that can give me a run down of ex as ctly what everything means. Again I'm new to designing the theme. Not new to the evolv forums and using someone else's themes.

@vapedoctor DJLSB has done a tutorial on theme designer for sure (YouTube), that I used in the beginning. Or, you can find an already created one, that jives with you and use it as a base for your own. 

20 hours ago, vapedoctor said:

if no one can help me through the entire process is there anyone that could help me understand how to setup a screen for replay so that I could maybe add it to a theme I already have?

So looking at the Evolv defaults, Profile 8 has "Use replay on this profile" enabled.

The Evolv default theme (in Theme Designer) 'Main Screen' shows the conditions. Temp sensing, Can Replay, Can Replay now. - So if you load and use that, you can follow along with the behavior. For the Can Replay Now, you'll notice it's a 'toggle' (On/Off) with a different graphic for each.

Hope this helps.  

12 часа назад, Wayneo сказал:

Тема по умолчанию Evolv (в Theme Designer) «Главный экран» показывает условия. Temp Sensing, Can Replay, Can Replay сейчас.

Насколько мне известно учебника не существует. Но это порождает многообразие themes в которых разные авторы предлагают разные пути решения задач,  по тому что нет единой методики предложенной производителем!

Wayne описал правильный путь, нужно брать Evolv default theme и использовать уже готовые элементы управления. После того как у Вас появятся необходимые знания и навыки в создании собственных разработок можно пробовать использовать и редактировать фрагменты других авторов. Если Вы будете внимательным и последовательным, то очень скоро Вы будете прекрасно понимать назначение каждой команды, а также условия при которых её можно использовать.

Не бойтесь и не ленитесь экспериментировать, и все получится!

Удачи!

Печать.jpg

• Like 1

Best way to learn is understand the original default themeworks , learning what each setting does familiarize yourself with how the menu works and the settings in escribe where your profiles are located , then download another theme whichever you like  and make small changes like wallpaper or the way the layout is positioned make small changes - then understand how the theme is configured looking at how each setting is configured and how to replicate it , it takes time and with time each theme you make will become better with time