Conditional Automatic Toggle

skineedog

I would like to automatically toggle "Keep Screen On" setting depending on whether the device is charging. 

The screen brightness when charging would be another setting I'd like adjust automatically.

Can anyone elaborate whether settings can be toggled automatically depending on conditions? From what experimenting I've done, this doesn't seem possible.

@James @retird @Brandon @SirTimmyTimbit @Frank65

cant remember off the top of my head if the standard default theme has those options or toggles , but two of my themes i have uploaded just recently have, the green skulled vaporizer themes and chameleon download them take a look how the toggles are configured and add them to the default or a theme of your choosing through theme builder  , basically when you get the hang of theme builder you can more or less add what you like so long as the options are available in the drop down menus and you just edit and add to your chosen theme as you with the picture under "DEVICE" page it has keep screen on and brightness options which in this theme is called SCREEN

Capture.PNG

Edited by formula 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 12:31 AM, formula 1 said:

"DEVICE" page it has keep screen on and brightness options which in this theme is called SCREEN

This is a manually chosen option that is not activated automatically when the device is charging which is the desired behavior.

I would like the screen to come on and stay on while the device is charging without user intervention. Plug the device in, the screen comes on and stays on while charging. This is a feature of previous DNA boards.