nibo

DNA 250C Error Press Up message

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Wayneo:

@lordmage IMHO I'd wait for an update from @nibs to hear that her mod has been returned and is working fine. 

Hi. At this moment I wont‘t send my mod to service. I can live with an older software version. 

PS. An older software version does not make trouble. The current one does. I don‘t get it why this should be a wire connection problem now. I will „sit and wait“. Ticket is closed from my side now. ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nibo said:

PS. An older software version does not make trouble. The current one does. I don‘t get it why this should be a wire connection problem now. I will „sit and wait“. Ticket is closed from my side now. ;)

Very pragmatic approach @nibo :thumb:

@Wayneo @nibo i am personally curious about what in sp38 makes it more sensitive to the "battery connect" "error up message vs SP 33. you would think a poor power connection would be a universal issue regardless of the software other than possible tolerance issues in the programing .. aka test point at pass at 1v fail at .95 v just an example god i dont know the ins and out of the programming. 

Edited by lordmage

@lordmage What can I say. I am no longer curious, and have no idea. (Long cuss filled rant removed before posting) My only suggestion would be for users to open an official Help Desk trouble ticket for problems of this nature (where it's clearly more than a usability problem).

P.S Just so you know, Evolv has never asked me to temper my words in this moderator role.

Its a big problem! i dont know what EScribe dont fixt it, and also get some updates for its like replay for NI80 comon EScribe