Dna 250c

Zaptear

3 timer siden, iAlexander skrev:

Oh boy... seriously?.. quite dubious proof...

Why "EVOLV" don't write it on their forum (here), but tell these details to any stranger email?

That's exactly what I wrote to the guy who answered me. They should keep us updated about things like this 👍😁

Gosh, I'm also patiently waiting for this, would be the first DNA I'd get my hands on.

Been talking to Lost Vape on Facebook, they confirmed a Paranormal with the DNA 250C coming out "soon", that was last Friday... "Please wait and stay tuned, thank you!".

Edited by Jabamiah
Just added "Paranormal with the"

Here are my thoughts on this whole thing, for what they're worth.

They weren't able to make their original deadline of before Christmas, probably for perfectly good reasons, so they missed out on the holiday spending spree. They could have probably released it shortly afterwards, but sales probably wouldn't have been that great right after everyone has blown their money on Christmas shopping. In a few weeks, however, people will start getting their tax refunds and spending like crazy again. If I were them I'd sell a relatively small amount of boards to manufacturers and hold off the release until mid Feb.-early March. People get their tax returns, by up the manufacturers' stock quickly, and Evolv can sell stupid amounts of boards at a higher price because of the demand.

This is purely speculation, but I'd bet the situation is something similar. I doubt we'll see any 250Cs for at least three more weeks. Hopefully I'm completely off track though, and we're placing orders next week!

• Like 1

I'm hoping it'll be around CNY so I can get some deals, I haven't heard from any other companies though on whether or not they're making a DNA 250C mod or not... I only know of like 2-3 companies so far :| I hope there's more of a variety to choose from!

Personally I'd love to see a 2x700 mod and some LiPo's along with the 3x18650's, but that's just me :P I'll just "patiently" keep waiting and trying to find more information, be sure and do the same!

Thanks

I really want a triple 21700 with the new 250c board. The size would be big and the weight would be heavy, but i don't care. I have big pockets and a tight belt 😁👍I hope some company will make it. Wasn't evolv supposed to release a pod system or something too? A new device where the board would have much more control over the temperature in the atomizer? 

On 2018-01-27 at 11:33 AM, Halvor said:

I really want a triple 21700 with the new 250c board. The size would be big and the weight would be heavy, but i don't care. I have big pockets and a tight belt 😁👍I hope some company will make it. Wasn't evolv supposed to release a pod system or something too? A new device where the board would have much more control over the temperature in the atomizer? 

IDK about a triple But a Dual 21700 new "C" mod would be nice! 24 amps, over 7000 mAH! I have visited the "Rebel" site many times lusting over the DNA250 Dual 21700 mod! But no way I'm paying that much for a 3D printed mod :( 

Would be real nice if some one would post one for sale on SW's :)

There will be a 21700 and a 18650 version of the 250C boxmod listed on shapways somewhere around the end of next week in 2,3,4s configuration, plus battery holders as well for the 21700 and the 18650’s in the listed link above. Once posted read the description for hardware part numbers and links

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Frogmod said:

There will be a 21700 and a 18650 version of the 250C boxmod listed on shapways somewhere around the end of next week in 2,3,4s configuration, plus battery holders as well for the 21700 and the 18650’s in the listed link above. Once posted read the description for hardware part numbers and links

Thats great! news. I'm a fan of building my own mods, 3D printed is a good option IMO.   Will your new mod design, hold a 30mm atty with out over hang?

Thats one of the nice features of the Currently available 3D printed DNA mods (Boxer & Rebel)

Looking forward to seeing your new design :)

1 hour ago, steamer861 said:

Thats great! news. I'm a fan of building my own mods, 3D printed is a good option IMO.   Will your new mod design, hold a 30mm atty with out over hang?

Thats one of the nice features of the Currently available 3D printed DNA mods (Boxer & Rebel)

Looking forward to seeing your new design :)

Some of the models will hold a 30mm atty. I vape on nothing but 30mm so that’s one thing I don’t Like is over hang.

• Like 1

17 timer siden, Frogmod skrev:

That sounds awesome 😁 I will definitely look it up 👍

Like many others here, I am patiently waiting for the 250C. And I do mean ..... patiently. I am in no rush and I am positive that when it is ready (really ready), Evolv will release it. I have many DNA powered mods (40, 60, 75, 167 x2, 200 x2 and 250 x2) and with the very rare exception of using a mech mod/RDA once in a while, the vast majority (99%) of my vaping is with a DNA of one flavor or another. The new 250C will be my first color DNA. Even if the new board doesn't make to market for another 6 months (unlikely) I have plenty of stuff to vape on so I'm not panicking. For what it's worth, Chinese electronics are completely out of the question for me and not an option.

I would really like to see them (Evolv) use the USB-C connector for all the obvious reasons. No need for me to repeat them all.

Battery options will come from the box manufacturers. A dual 21700 would easily fully power a 250C board but would require the board to be modified to  run on a 2S battery configuration at full power (250w) and I have no idea if they (Evolv) plan on offering that option. Run time would obviously be less than a 3S but the smaller size would be nice. That said, a normal 2S 167C setup would OK too along with a 3S 250C. In all probability, I will get a couple of each of them that use different batteries, including LiPo.

In the meantime, I will calmly wait, vape and keep my eyes peeled for 250C to appear. Again, I'm in no rush and prefer to let others 'beta test' the product.

Vape safe everybody ..... and relax.

:)