Clock Error message DNA 75c

omega

Hi All,

I have a 2 day old therion DNA 75c which has been fine up until tonight, i now keep getting a double 'clock error message on the lock screen and when in use and no longer have a date or time shown on the mod.

I have searched  the forum but am unable to fine a answer to this issue, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Retird,

I changed the theme yesterday when i received the mod to this 

and everything has been fine up until tonight when i noticed the clock error message is now shown. I have uploaded the default evolv theme and settings and the error message is still shown. 

If you saved the original *.ecig file before you changed themes you might try uploading that.... if not you might contact Lost Vapes or your vendor to get a copy of the *.ecig file to upload.  If that doesn't fix it you might fill out a ticket with Evolv and they will guide you....  

Maybe someone in this forum can post the original therion DNA 75c *.ecig file if they have it.

I have changed the .ecig file to the original and left the batteries out over night and still have the same error message being given.

I will open up a ticket with Evolv and see if this is a known problem that can be fixed via a update etc.

Not good for a 2 day old mod, i know its only the clock but if this is a chip problem with a failure of a component then whats to say more issues will not appear as use increases. 

Total puff count 806.

Total time used 19.6 minutes

• 3 months later...

Ok, I dont know if it is solution. By I could menage fix, by connecting Therion to computer without battery in and connecting to Escribe. Then data and time appear again. After that I installed batterys and for now time and date display correctly on display. 

Would like really know, what was cause the problem.

Oh, maybe good to mentione, that taking out batterys for some time, didnt solve the problem.

And sorry guys, for my english :( .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, angealvape said:

I did bro, did not work :( still got the clock error crap. I tried looking for clock settings in Escribe but seems nothing there

What is your version of vt75? Mine is vt75D. I removed my battery about 30 second or a minute. Then after i put it back and turn it on. The clock and date displayed just like before but not accurate. Just reset them in setting. Sorry my english is bad😅

1 minute ago, PaiWarNoob said:

What is your version of vt75? Mine is vt75D. I removed my battery about 30 second or a minute. Then after i put it back and turn it on. The clock and date displayed just like before but not accurate. Just reset them in setting. Sorry my english is bad😅

no worries about your english - its perfect :) I am using ThinkVape 250C. And I followed your recommendation. 

1. I applied Service Pack
2. I uploaded default.ecig for ThinkVape
3. I tried waiting with batteries 
nothing works

2 minutes ago, angealvape said:

no worries about your english - its perfect :) I am using ThinkVape 250C. And I followed your recommendation. 

1. I applied Service Pack
2. I uploaded default.ecig for ThinkVape
3. I tried waiting with batteries 
nothing works

Yours is powerful than mine😂

Maybe its something to do with firmware. Its not my field😅

Sorry bro i cant help you to solve your issue🙏

This error has happened on other brands of mods as document on these forums, so it is unlikely a device issue.

Please put in a support ticket in with Evolv.  In my experience, they respond in 2-3 days and are very helpful.

Edited by ajoe

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 9:28 PM, ajoe said:

This error has happened on other brands of mods as document on these forums, so it is unlikely a device issue.

Please put in a support ticket in with Evolv.  In my experience, they respond in 2-3 days and are very helpful.

yes, well... I a, waiting for quite sometime for a reply from them....  lots of tickets it seems.

6 hours ago, Wayneo said:

This should work.

Device Monitor -> Diagnostics  -> Clock

Updateclock.PNG

I don't want to be rude but let's try to be professional here. I know about this option - been using DNA & Escribe since the very 1st that came out. This does not solve the issue as the issue is probably coming for the malfunction of the board itself. 
Evolv Support provided me also extremely useful information which was to connect to the escribe and set to "removable batteries" ... which is kind of an obvious thing you do once you receive a device which I did long time ago and also is not a solution.