DNA 250C?

dylang919

If anything announcing a 250 C would build up the hype and get people really excited about a more powerful C model. I have exactly zero interest in a 75 watt device and it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference about any other features of the chip. 

There is quite a bit of software r&d still going on with the 75c, so I would presume that they want to get things fairly well ironed out with it before they drop the 250c. The headaches of trying to rework programming for more boards simultaneously would be horrible

• Like 2

Im definitely not putting down Evolv because they have great products.  It's just vapers like me have to wait a long time before we get to experience the C board, if ever really.  There's no guarantee that a higher wattage C board is on the way.  I hope so or people like me that vapes 100+ watts in power mode and temp mode are getting screwed. Lol. Let's hope one will be released. 

22 hours ago, 67exec said:

There is quite a bit of software r&d still going on with the 75c, so I would presume that they want to get things fairly well ironed out with it before they drop the 250c. The headaches of trying to rework programming for more boards simultaneously would be horrible

Your extremely accurate and logical statement saddens me. You know I didn't even consider that, which isn't much of a surprise considering my technical knowledge. 

I've stopped watching his channel lately because I just can't sit through it anymore. I ordered myself another 250 yesterday so that should tide me over for a while, I was tempted by the g class for about 30 minutes and then it passed. 

I have quite a few 250's.  Didn't want to order another mod unless it had a 250c in it. Since no one know when that will be, looks like I'm just going to chill with the mod buying for a bit.  Thought about getting the Boxer with the SX 550J board , but I probably wont.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chief Grey Bear said:

When will the New Think Vape Finder DNA250C be released Think Vape? Love my Think Vape Finder DNA250 (Black with Ostrich Skin) want a new DNA250C version.

They haven't said when, just that they believe they will be the first to release the 250C.

Thanks