Getting an early release Dna 200

Dcc0011

so, when can I get one. I have some extra cash for it, and I am preparing a 3d print, if somebody also wants a drawing, I will share it free, just help me out with it at least with some design, tips or someting :) I know that 1 in 50 people have a 3d printer. for them it will be a 1 hour job of waiting it to be finished, for us, a 1 hour of waiting to get some cloudy cloudy smiles.. <3 

malcbzt said:

so, when can I get one. I have some extra cash for it, and I am preparing a 3d print, if somebody also wants a drawing, I will share it free, just help me out with it at least with some design, tips or someting :) I know that 1 in 50 people have a 3d printer. for them it will be a 1 hour job of waiting it to be finished, for us, a 1 hour of waiting to get some cloudy cloudy smiles.. <3 

I'm feeling pretty inferior with my printer now. My case took about 7 hours total to print.

image.jpg

Call me paranoid, I've already been a victim of an online scam. I'm a lot more aware now of days and I doubt anyone is offended by my caution. That being said it would be great to hear from evolv on this. They claim that there is no pre order like it's been released to them already. No limited pre release disclosure.

protovapor said:

Hi there, the preorder listing was for the time before they were allowed to be shipped by Evolv. Now that they can be shipped, the linked listing applies.

Thank you very much for your reply! May I ask where your company is located?

Thanks for the posts! Wow. I will be ordering very soon. I have a bull terrier with a broken leg. We have a meeting with the surgeon on Friday. I'll know better then on how I can appreciate my funds. Hope supplies can last that long

oooh niceee :D but one thing, I will order only from evolv because everybody else try to take me  30$ shipment to Croatia Eu... so until somebody sells me here one for ~80$ I will wait for one here :) 

also, RickAdair, care to share over email mihajicm@gmail.com your drawing so I can print it ? I am still on a remote location without a pc, so this way I can just send it to my brother home to make me this case :) what battery you use so I can buy  ? and what 510 connector ? 

so... in 10 hours my dna 200 will be at my hands :) I am having trouble making a 3d case because all the sides were too thin.. now back to cad and reedit the case for thicker sides. I will share reedited case here because it is impossible to print it without fracturing it.

WISH ME LUCK <3 

it is 13:00 local time and still no delivery.... 

maybe tomorrow or postman got stuck again in local bar :D 

also.. if there is a chance. does anybody know where I can get a case for dna. because I tried on 3 different 3d printers and everytime there was a problem. one printer doesn't recognize hollow parts, on other printer the case colapsed, and on another one the whole thing was spungy.. :( I have no luck with making thicker walls because SW is bugging and with sketchup I just end up making a brick :( 

vegabob said:

Hello my name is Bob Lewis I'm in Ont Canada and I have stock of Evov boards as well and I ship the next day

Well christ, this would have been good to know... I'm right in ON and needed another pair for prototyping... There already making the trip north. Wick Mods.