EScribe Training simulator

I started to look through some of the training simulator but I could not for the life of me figure out how to zoom in or full screen the video's.  I tried to zoom in with my browser but that didn't work. I tried several other tricks but none worked.

I am having a hard time seeing everything clearly and my OCD went into overdrive so I just had to close out of it eventually. LoL.

Is there a way to full screen the video's in the training that I am just somehow missing?  Or is there no option to do this? If not, is there plans to do so or another way around this that anyone know's of. Like a way to play the video's in a different format or download them somehow and play in another player in full screen?  

OK, sorry if I seem like I am complaining. I am very grateful that you guys were able to put together something great like these forums and the tutorials and training. I hope people start to come to this forum for everything dna200 related instead of the other various forums so the info can be in one place mostly. It makes things easier for everyone imo.

Cannot wait to get the chip in hand and get my first mod with this chip.  

VapingBad said:

F11 or View-Full Screen for full screen

Thanks for the answer but that was the first thing I tried. While that does fullscreen the browser but doesnt actually increase video size much if any at all. I tried all the normal tricks f11 being one. I would like the actual video to go fullscreen so I can see details of whats going on better without having to see everything else around the video. Oh well I figured maybe there was something I missed. It looks like its done with flash. Im not sure if its possible without coding changes or sonething major. I will proceed to watch through and just try to push my non diagnosed OCD away lol. Again thanks to whoever put in all the time and effort. Its done very well and tons of great info. Sorry about gripping but its hardcoded into me.

macz said:

PM basilray about that video size, I read somewhere on reddit he going upload it on youtube.

Ah, very cool. Thats going to be great. Well with that it will be very nice alternative option. I checked his channel and it looks like he doesn't have it up yet. I am not going to bother him about it if he is already planning to do so.  I am sure he will get to it and I give him props for his great works so far.

I'm going to be doing a round of tweaks on the course later this evening.  I'll see if I can modify the video to allow for a "full screen" option, though I think the design software that I'm using to build the overall course framework is a bit limiting in that respect I think.  I've already enforced a policy that when you launch the course, it should resize your browser to full-window, then expand the course to fit within...so if it's not behaving that way, let me know.  Right now, as it stands, that's the best option for viewing.

I did float the idea of cross-posting the videos to my YouTube channel by Brandon, and he didn't object (but didn't say "Do it!" either).  What I MIGHT do is either re-record them or upload the copies that actually have video of me narrating along with the video in the lower corner.  

basilray said:

I'm going to be doing a round of tweaks on the course later this evening.  I'll see if I can modify the video to allow for a "full screen" option, though I think the design software that I'm using to build the overall course framework is a bit limiting in that respect I think.  I've already enforced a policy that when you launch the course, it should resize your browser to full-window, then expand the course to fit within...so if it's not behaving that way, let me know.  Right now, as it stands, that's the best option for viewing.

I did float the idea of cross-posting the videos to my YouTube channel by Brandon, and he didn't object (but didn't say "Do it!" either).  What I MIGHT do is either re-record them or upload the copies that actually have video of me narrating along with the video in the lower corner.  

Thanks for the quick reply.  Either way thanks for the great work on this.  If you can get it to where it has the option great, if not then its cool to. Just thanks for being on the ball about getting back on the issue and doing what you can about it.

I am trying to go through this training but I got stuck on theme/click the capture button. I noticed in some of them that the place where it wants you to click is actually off by a little but this one I just cannot get it to click the capture button at all. I tried all around the button. I even tried to drag the mouse all over the page to find where it turns into the hand to click correctly but I just cannot find it.  Anyways I was able to get past the screen to the next one from the menu and I still get what it was I was supposed to do, so it's done its job but I just thought I would let you know in case others have the same problem.

• 1 month later...