Vape Cige VTbox200 dead, please help!!!

FoggyMtnVape

So I've had this for about a week now and no problems at all, been loving it. This morning I took it off the charger and vaped on it a few times while getting ready for work, everything was fine. I put it in my back pocket while I'm walking out the door and when I get to the car I put it in the door handle pocket. After I get situated and pulling out of the driveway I go to take a puff and nothing happened. I got to work and pulled the battery and hooked it up to escribe and nothing happened. I tested the fuse and it seems to still be good. What else can I do? I don't have a back up vape with me and the vape shop doesn't open until later today so a quick fix would be fabulous. Thanks!!!

Is evolv still around? I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything from them yet. I took the board out last night and I have 11.8v from the battery to the fire button and when fire button is pressed it passes 11.8v to the other leg of the button and down to the test point on the side of the board but nothing happens. 

Not sure if it makes a difference but I followed the contact us link from the warranty page and submitted a request through http://www.evolvapor.com/contact.php here first. I just went back and noticed the contact form you follow straight from the home page was different so I submitted one through http://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add so maybe I just sent it to the wrong place the first time. 

FoggyMtnVape said:

OK, I got a reply from evolv and they said to send the mod along with the receipt to them. Will the shipping notification suffice for a receipt? It has the product and total on it.

How about the Paypal receipt you may have in your email? Assuming of coarse that you used Paypal.

• 3 months later...
FoggyMtnVape said:

Yes, I submitted a ticket to evolv and they asked for the invoice so I sent them the next best thing (the shipping slip). They told me to send in the board or mod, which ever I could, so I desoldered the board and sent it in and they had a new one out to me in a couple days.

Sometimes I fell we need a "Like" button. This is one of them.

dwcraig1 said:

[QUOTE=FoggyMtnVape]Yes, I submitted a ticket to evolv and they asked for the invoice so I sent them the next best thing (the shipping slip). They told me to send in the board or mod, which ever I could, so I desoldered the board and sent it in and they had a new one out to me in a couple days.

Sometimes I fell we need a "Like" button. This is one of them.[/QUOTE]that's friggin crazy. i was thinking the same thing when you backed me up on how the dna does charging. i was gonna quote your post where you said you agreed on the way it charges and only type in quotes " chunkybutt200 like your post" as joke. 

but ya, how about that for custy service! 'send us the board OR the mod" and you know they have a pile of mods from people sending the entire unit in. sweet deal i tell ya.