Forgetting ohms

Scy123

Hello, I was just wondering if this is normal.

I am running Ni-200 in tc mode and the ohms are set. When I replace the battery the devices seems to forget the ohms it was set at and readjust the ohms upon firing. This is problematic cause when I replace the battery the atomizer might not be at room temperature so I have to wait until the atomizer cools before being able to set the ohms and vape again.

I thought the dna200 was suppost to remember settings? is this normal?

Removing and replacing a battery doesnt hard reboot anything from dna30 up, you have to connect it to escribe to do that. OP, you dont say what atomiser your using and on what mod, or is it with all attys youve tried, because if it where me i would hope it was a bad coil connection at atomiser on that one off atty, if its happening on all attys i would first look for poor wires and connections from board to 510..

I'm using it on the Wismec dna200 and I've tried it with the Billow v2, Kayfun 4 and Lemo 2. All of them I get the same results. As soon as I pull the battery and replace it, it will forget the current ohms and reset it when it fires.

So far everything else works perfectly fine including having the ohms saved when it comes out of sleep so I don't think it is a connection issue.

Think thats what they call temperature stabalisation, Above at #5 i didnt screwdriver my mod apart, lol, no silly experiments on my dummies, lol,, at #6, kayfun 4 and lemo 2 both have coil deck connections down to the 510 compramised by poor joints, so may give fauls or wavering readings, dont know about the bilow, i have a couple of lemo 2s and some times the one i aint adjusted doesnt even get read as connected until ive unscrewed it and banged the centerpin down on a hard surface.