help ...

flearider

so vaping away with narda and get a weak vape ??
so look at the screen and it's all corrupted white lines ?
now the buttons dont work ? wont fire ..
hooked it up to escribe and did test puff and it works .. but still buttons wont work ?
any help ?

flearider said:

so vaping away with narda and get a weak vape ??
so look at the screen and it's all corrupted white lines ?
now the buttons dont work ? wont fire ..
hooked it up to escribe and did test puff and it works .. but still buttons wont work ?
any help ?

what type of mod? under "TOOLS" in escribe, try a hard reboot. see if that clears it up. if not try reinstalling the firmware your running under the same tab labeled "update firmware". post back to let us know if that helped

First use the "Connect and Download Settings" button. Then do a File -> Save your device configuration first to the drive before continuing:

1) Tools -> Reboot Device -> Soft reboot

2) Tools -> Reboot Device -> Hard reboot

3) Tools -> Update Firmware

Try each of the above and check to see if it corrects the issue. If you want to see what is happening on the screen at anytime, using the Theme tab, pick one and click the capture button. You can do this at anytime to see what the screen is currently trying to display.

If none of the above works, the display ribbon is loose or damaged. What mod is this by the way?

UPDATE: Oh good! CB is here. :hug:

well tried those .. and no go .. so unpluged the screen gave it a wipe  put it back in and now those white lines are running across the screen .. so think it's knackered  just ordered another from stealthvape uk ..
it's one i built myself .may have caught it last month when i changed the 510 ..
we live and learn .. well i'm hoping it's just the srceen no wat to test the buttons till the new one comes ..
thx for the quick replies .. :)

As was mentioned before:  using the Theme tab, pick one of the themes and click the capture button. You can do this at anytime to see what the screen is currently trying to display.  Knowing what the screen is currently saying (but you can't see on the screen) may help you.

As black lace said the device will operate without the screen... 

Cant see all three failing, been ok for 10 months, but cant see it, lol, just test continuity across with a multitester, dont need the battery in. Would be a better job to go off the ground out tab to the 510, if your ordering a screen you could order a tab washer to solder to, once youve tightened it under the nut ect, I know if you had the brass stand offs from stealth, that means the screen ribbon needed alot of bending to prevent from dragging on the pushrod fire button, ive fitted quite a few, What i do is once im satisfied a new build is fully working i put a slither of wood like a lollipop stick or cocktail stick between the button shaft and the ribbon and then drop a blob of epoxi resin over the kinked up ribbon to set it in place, then when its dry pull the wood out ensuring there is a clear gap that aint going to close.. and drag and get warn away.