Wake up

Tisiva

I just had this exact same thing happen last night and this morning. Mine is a custom mod with a Maxamps 1850mah. Battery is fine. After it happened first time last night, I hooked up to Escribe and hard rebooted, then did the update again. Mod worked perfectly rest of night. Then this morning it did it again. Was vaping fine, then after an hour of no use wouldn't wake up. No anything. I plugged in the USB and it lighted up, unplugged immediately and has been working fine for last few hours. I don't want it to happen while I'm out somewhere without a USB or to keep happening anyway.

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem with my DX200. Came in the mail Friday I charged and uploaded profiles worked great all night Friday and half the day Saturday when I went to vape and nothing black screen. Plugged in noticed it was still at half bat life but left on charge then Sunday after 30 to 60 minutes of sleep time only way I could wake it was with a USB charge. How did you guys make out I've had people on here tell me my board is bad but it has to be a fix. I got a good deal on this and the vendor don't have anymore in Stock and don't have the finances to spend much more on another device could you let me know how it turned out for you and any or all that I can do to fix my device

MaineVapes said:

I'm having the same problem with my DX200. Came in the mail Friday I charged and uploaded profiles worked great all night Friday and half the day Saturday when I went to vape and nothing black screen. Plugged in noticed it was still at half bat life but left on charge then Sunday after 30 to 60 minutes of sleep time only way I could wake it was with a USB charge. How did you guys make out I've had people on here tell me my board is bad but it has to be a fix. I got a good deal on this and the vendor don't have anymore in Stock and don't have the finances to spend much more on another device could you let me know how it turned out for you and any or all that I can do to fix my device

ecig.com's $55 deal? i almost jumped on that. that's mainly an RMA issue if the mod won't wake up unless the usb is inserted. the board most likely needs to be replaced. you can try and contact hotcig directly or you can open a help ticket with evolv from their website.

Yes the e.cig deal I knew the lipo is crap so figured $55 great deal for a board and less soldering already have a 1590g+ box, dual 18650 sled and 22mm low pro 5-10. I put in a ticket yesterday day. With my next comments to take wrong what little time of use see its top notch but never had any quality control issues until my dna75 and now this. I hoped it was just newbie user error quick escrib fix.

Well everyone says Evolv service is really great. Although I guess they don't like me. As I have been waiting since the 2nd for them to get back to me since I have a dead DNA200.

Ecig should take care of you too, as they say their service is very good too. But I don't think they have anymore in stock, so they will probably give you your money back or store credit or something.

BillW50,

When I was going to purchase my hCigar VT200 DNA200 from ecig, I noticed that they had a disclaimer that read that the warrantee would be void because they were selling the mod below the manufacturers recommended price.  So I didn't purchase my mod from them.  So when you purchase something high dollar from ecig, be sure and read their disclaimers.

Yes indeed Larry. Most of the time that is fine by me. Most of those Chinese warranties are pretty worthless anyway. There was one online vendor and I wish I could recall who they were. But they stated they had returned defective mods back to the manufacture and they never heard back, received credit, or anything. So they don't bother sending mods back to the manufacture anymore. I don't even recall who they were talking about, but it was one of the big name Chinese manufactures. Even a Google search didn't jog my memory. Neither did looking through my Internet history.

I had same problem with my Wismec dna 200. Opened a ticket with evolv. They had me send it in. Got it back just under 2 weeks working as good as new. From my email contact to the repair. Evolv was great to deal with. Just wanted to let everyone no how my experience was with evolv on this issue of MOD not waking up after a long period of time. Awesome job evolv.