Custom Cases?

• 3 weeks later...

Same here, very interested in a Dna60 model but want to see what it looks like. Mostly button placement, I imagine it using on board buttons with the screen stretched out below the up/down buttons or on the side like Hana does on their mods. Either way very curious to see something.

Hi guys,
I want to order a custom 250 and a 60 but the website keeps saying out of stock for all colour combinations.
Surely they cant be sold out yet?
How are you guys ordering? I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.
I even tried using a US vpn.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

dwcraig1 said:

I ordered one as soon as they went up for sale. I have no insider information. I suspect they will be Modcrate Silo 900's. To be honest I'm hoping for that.

That is the same as the Reference mod used wasn't it? I would expect them to be the same as those were even the Dna60 but that one would have a different button lay out.

Rob_H said:

That is the same as the Reference mod used wasn't it? I would expect them to be the same as those were even the Dna60 but that one would have a different button lay out.

Just guessing but because of the wording used here I suspect the case on the 60 to be different than the ones for the 75 and 250

"DNA 75 and 250: Choosing Black for buttons will drastically reduce your lead time. Matte Black cases are out of stock and will drastically increase your lead time.

DNA 60: Choosing Silver for buttons, and Black, Red, or Blue for the case will drastically reduce lead time.

Edit: I see that I misinterpreted as saying (60) Black, Red, or Blue for the case will drastically increase lead time not reduce lead time so now I have no idea.

dwcraig1 said:

Just guessing but because of the wording used here I suspect the case on the 60 to be different than the ones for the 75 and 250

"DNA 75 and 250: Choosing Black for buttons will drastically reduce your lead time. Matte Black cases are out of stock and will drastically increase your lead time.

DNA 60: Choosing Silver for buttons, and Black, Red, or Blue for the case will drastically reduce lead time.

Edit: I see that I misinterpreted as saying (60) Black, Red, or Blue for the case will drastically increase lead time not reduce lead time so now I have no idea.

My wants for what this mod are the Dna60 in a Reference case and removable 18650. That would be pretty awesome, super small and be able to swap cells easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I actually was fortunate to get a call from Evolv. I was told the 60 Custom is an entirely new design, just slightly a hair taller than an 18650. It has a tube-style at the back mod, and sounds like it might be similar to the reference for the front of the case. So it's supposed to be really small. I'm super excited for mine to come in! Great customer service as always! Oh, and it's a solid billet alu.