Change material across all profiles at once on mod

skineedog

My DNA device profiles are setup with one material across all profiles. The difference in each profile being temp, wattage, and boost. 

It would be handy to be able to change only the material across all profiles at one time on the device itself. Right now I have to either change one profile at a time or plug into Escribe which for me means launching a virtual machine as I use a MacBook. Bit of a PITA...

Is this possible? If not now, maybe in an update? 

Yea, I know but thanks Bill. Do that once for all 8 profiles and I think you'd agree, it's a PITA.

It's especially a PITA for me because, I have all my DNA devices & profiles setup to the same material. So, if on a whim or whatever I decide to change the material, I have to change each profile one at a time on the device OR fire up a virtual machine then Escribe, then change each profile one at a time.

It would be nice to be able to change the material in one stroke on the device AND/OR escribe. At least in escribe. 

i don't really see that as being that hard or a pain to do. I pick a material for the profile selected, done. unless you're taking a few vapes at a time from multiple atty's with different wires and constantly switching them on and off the mod, then ya that could be a pain. in that case, buy more dna 75/200's. 

skineedog said:

My DNA device profiles are setup with one material across all profiles. The difference in each profile being temp, wattage, and boost. 

It would be handy to be able to change only the material across all profiles at one time on the device itself. Right now I have to either change one profile at a time or plug into Escribe which for me means launching a virtual machine as I use a MacBook. Bit of a PITA...

Is this possible? If not now, maybe in an update? 

So you vape at the same temps/wattage, and boost profile settings no mater what wire material you use?

• 1 month later...
retird said:

So you vape at the same temps/wattage, and boost profile settings no mater what wire material you use?

No. I use(ed) the same material across all profiles. The profiles were set to the same boost but each profile increased the wattage incrementally. This is how I HAD my devices setup but at that time, "Temperature Dominate" was unstable for me. This feature (and/or my knowledge) seems to have improved since I initially tried it so, this is all I use now. 

Now I have a profile for each material I use and have the profiles set to Temperature Dominate.