DJLsb Theme with Replay 2.3.0

(21 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Header.png

This is a modified version of the DJLsb theme that came pre-installed on my Lost Vape Paranormal/Therion 75c mods - full credit goes out to Daniel@djlsbvapes for the design of this excellent user interface that offers an array of functionality without being too cluttered and over complicated.

I was unable to find a Replay enabled version, so took up the challenge of integrating Evolv's main screen UI so I could continue using my favorite theme with the added benefit of Replay. Edit: Daniel@djlsbvapes as since released an updated version with Replay, a copy of which can be found on his website.

Older 75c devices - so long as you have taken all the right steps to upgrade your firmware this theme will work just fine - I found YouTube video: 'Replay Mode - how to get it on your 75C'  by 'vaping v1ck' helpful, please also check here for guidance.

250c devices - no firmware upgrade required, just upload and go. Happy days 😉

UIColourToggle function available in V2.1 onwards. This feature appears on both the MAIN and REPLAY screens allowing you to toggle your UI between white and a mono color of your choosing for matchy matchy customisation i.e. orange matches up really well with silver Paranormal/wooden panels, as does Stealth with my carbon/black edition Therion for a classy toned-down look -  other colour options to suit Mirage are also available from the download section.

UI toggle buttons are conveniently located to provide quick switching between mono color and the default bright white display - useful in bright sunny conditions 🙂

Other modifications include:

- PowerBank UI included to support USB-On-the-go (new)

- ‘Warmth of Puff’ feature included on REPLAY screen

- Up to 4x battery voltages included 

- Minor tweaks to button/field positions and removal of separation lines to provide clearer/ergonomic viewing.

- Lost Vape emblem in place of full logo - for sharper imaging.

- Revised battery indicators for improved vividness.

Fully optimised for dna250c, and cross-compatible with dna75c devices

ColourToggle options: Green, Orange, Stealth, Blue, Red, Cyan, Purple and now Magenta...choose to best suit your setup.

Collage_01.thumb.png.80ab0379cfebab0568d2c45e69a3ddb9.png

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

ToggleColl.png

Now features ColourToggles on both the MAIN and REPLAY screens allowing the default theme to be displayed in a mono color of your choosing for matchy matchy customisation i.e. orange matches up really well with silver Paranormal/wooden panels, as does Stealth with my carbon/black edition Therion for a classy toned-down look - these also look cool on the Mirage too, just choose to best match your panels!

The ColorToggle button is conveniently located to provide quick switching between mono color and default display modes, this being particularly useful when viewing darker tones on bright sunny days 🙂

Other modifications include:

-        Minor tweaks to button/field positions and removal of separation lines to provide clearer/ergonomic viewing.

-        Lost Vape emblem in place of full logo - for sharper imaging.

-        Revised battery indicators for improved vividness.

-        ‘Warmth of Puff’ feature added to REPLAY screen 

V2 ColourToggle options: Green, Orange, Stealth, Blue, Red and now Cyan - more to follow.

Happy toggling!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

badabing

· Edited by badabing

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great theme ! Only 1 issue though, After it "locks" itself it does not go back to the Replay profile, have to go out of colour selection to Replay and click that again .....
Any idea how to solve that ?

edit: this is on a Paranormal 75C  ...minor detail perhaps but hey 😛

Response from the author:

Hi badabing, 

MAIN screen is the the default screen so yes you will always start off from there after unlocking or rebooting your device. 

You can reassign the default screen to be the REPLAY screen using Theme Designer in EScribe. I will post some guidance (in the comments section) on how to do this within the next day or two.

Will PM you once posted.

Regards Stepladder

Edit: I have now made Replay the default UI as this seems to be the go to feature for alot of folk...I will post some guide notes for anyone wishing to change it back to the classic UI. Thanks for the review btw!

• Like 1
Link to review
Tdifraia

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The MOST functional of all the themes Ive tried so far. This is my Theme and thanks, Great Job. Very Smart Theme, easy to read, and most of all functional. 6 stars easy

Thanks tdifraia!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Dpowers

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent theme, rockin the cyan version on my Mirage and looks great. 5 stars from me

Thanks dpowers!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
SimonSaid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

excellent theme, 2.3 in yellow for my thinkvape would be even better

Thanks SimonSaid, I will make yellow update my next task and PM you once uploaded. Thanks for the 5 stars!

• Like 1
Link to review
lufc74

Great theme / love being able to toggle colours.

One small but annoying issue for me / resistance on main/profile screens.

On my coils with 0.12 and 0.25 Ohms, the display is fine. But on any higher resistances - tried 0.25, 0.4 and 0.5 Ohms - the display only shows to the nearest tenth and not hundredth. I've tried changing how many decimals to be shown in source/options, nothing changes. Also removed the toggle colours on the main screen and magnified the resistance field, still nothing. Tried re-reading resistance - which always shows to the 1/1000 Ohm - but it won't show on the main screen. Tried a few other themes, no problems.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi lufc74. I didn't think one decimal place would be an issue so thanks for letting me know 😉 I will take a look and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again, Regards Stepladder

Edit: Hi Lufc74, I have now provided a fix in V2.3.0 this being available in Stealth, other colour options in this latest version to follow. If you would like this update in another colour please let me know and I will prioritise. Thanks Stepladder

• Thanks 1
Link to review
AussieGeekVaper

You have no idea how long I have been looking for this for...literally since the day replay came out, I even wrote to Evolv, Lostvape and DJLSB himself! I tried recreating the theme with replay myself, to no avail. So SUPER thank you!

Would it be possible to do a version of this that doesnt have the colour toggle but does have an extra decimal place on the resistance reading? Single decimal place resistance is a bit rough.

Hi aussiegeekvaper, thanks for the your kind words and feed Back! I will take a look and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again, Regards Stepladder

Edit: aussiegeekvaper, I have now provided a fix in V2.3.0 (for resistant readout) this being available in Stealth mode, other colour options in this latest version to follow. If you would like this update in another colour please let me know and I will prioritise. Thanks Stepladder

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Pierre Josefsson

Really nice theme.  I only wish that you put a clock on the main screen👍🏻

Thanks Pierre Josefsson!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
oldmansurfer

Nice theme, and works well for my tiring eyes. Thank you for sharing

Thanks oldmansurfer, glad it works for you.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
rob cuisinier

· Edited by rob cuisinier

thank you great theme.

gr rob 

Thanks Rob!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
AdamCrow

Loving this theme great improvement on the original! Stealth option looking great on my new Triade 250c. Thanks buddy!

Thanks AdamCrow!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
ronnyko

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

jumps out of replay mode,went for a walk,came back and mod gave me a massive dryhit.had to change it to replay mode again,other than that good theme.

Hi Ronnyko, sorry to hear about your dry hit, note this as nothing to do with theme operation...Replay will always remain active unless puff is cancelled or mod rebooted, only then will it revert back to the MAIN default screen parameters. Record puffs regularly for realignance of the board with the current environmental conditions. Hope this helps 😉

• Confused 1
Link to review
JOE VAPER

this is a great theme. i downloaded to the hadron pro 4s lipo and i discovered an error on sys diag cell 4 never displays the voltage of the cell 4. i think i corrected it copying the cell 3 to cell 4 and modifying the values from cell 3 to cell 4.

please can someone with more experience then me have a look on this.

thanks very much in advance

Link to review
Cheung Kai Yiu

Hello everyone. I like this theme very much and thanks Stepladder and DJLsb again.

Since i don't see there is any newer version of the theme. So i try to keep it update and bugs fix.

This is a year 2020 version of DJLsb Theme with Replay. Hope everyone enjoy.

Link to review
BrodieTheDog

Really great theme but i am having a couple little issues. In escribe for the profile I am using I enabled Replay and uploaded to my 250C.  In the field that shows replay SAVE/TEMP flickers and glitches. sometimes when i scroll over it it will show the TEMP and other times shows SAVE and glitches. That's the first issue.

The second issue i am having has to do with the Preheat/Boost screen. It wont let me adjust the Punch bar. I select it but it does nothing.

The Theme i downloaded from here to use was the Orange colour theme is that helps. Please advise.

Other than that I think you have done a really great job. Thanks.

Link to review
savo

Grazie. Ottimo tema per il mio uso, unica cosa non riesco a capire il perchè non mi permette di azzerare Puff ... quando spingo yes non succede nulla. Sbaglio qualche cosa io? Buon 2019.

Schermata 2019-01-01 alle 14.08.14.png

Link to review
S3mj0n

· Edited by S3mj0n

Great and good to use theme. But a few things, is there a way to use the puff life info? Because when I go in there and press fire I go back to the main screen. And what is the big sun in the settings menu besides the clock? It looks like the colour toggle in the main screen but I doesn't do anything. And one more question, is there a way to change the watts in 1 increments and not 0.1? Also the preheat doesn't seem to work. I have it enabled but can't change the punch.

Very good job, like it a lot 👍 please excuse all these question, it is my first DNA mod.

Link to review
Sendas

Daniel nailed it!

I've tried A LOT of themes but this one just works perfectly., fluently , intuitively.  

Thanks to DJLsb and the OP.

Link to review
Fahmy Yaacof

· Edited by Fahmy Yaacof

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the great theme.

just want to ask, when i was in profile SS316 ( i load DJSLB profile for SS316L), i was not able to change temperature. it defaulted to 450F and i cant change. pls advice if i need to do something in escribe.

Link to review