✪ Hyperion - Odin Mini - Paranormal and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪ 2.8.9

(41 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Last Version Rev 2.8.9 - August 2021

Full options theme with Replay. Rev 2.8.8 - March 2019

0288backgorund_compressed.thumb.jpg.347532c4af0c39e3506acbcee7dd15bf.jpg

Edited by Frank65

What's New in Version 2.8.9   See changelog

Released

Hello

This is going to be last version of my theme(s) , unfortunately I have very short free time to work on it.

I've tested this for the whole last year , anyway If you find any bugs and\or misalignment I'm sorry.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello . congratalations for this theme .

I have just a small problem . When I " fire "  the TC indicator on main screen disapear , and If  I choice " Watt " in one off the profiles,  I can not see  TC indicator and watt indicator.

Anyway very nice thème :)

Edited by EGO 13

hello. Are you sure you have this problem with my theme ?  I'm using this theme myself and never had your problem , so I'm sorry i can't help.

have a nice day

Le 20/10/2017 à 22:38, Frank65 a dit :

hello. Are you sure you have this problem with my theme ?  I'm using this theme myself and never had your problem , so I'm sorry i can't help.

have a nice day

Hello ,

you don' t have to be sorry ... Now I know How to use Escribe and T.Designer ... I made some personnal corrections and adding ... Everthing is Ok .

Thanks you very much and Congrats again :)

PS : sorry for my poor English language :writing_hand:

Edited by EGO 13

Any plans to develop/port this theme to the DNA250C Paranormal?  I really love the layout on this theme.  Keep up the great work!!!

10 ore fa, Frank65 ha scritto:

Replay Version ready , should work with DNA250C too . Please try and let me know any bug . Thank you !

Hi, judging from the file names, only the english version has been updated? I see that the italian version is still named "2.63" without any mention of the replay feature. Thanks!

Why do we have to use Profile 8 for Replay?  I am using in Profile 1 and it seems to be working fine. Am I missing something?

Keep up the great work Frank

Grumpy

I trim Profile 8 as a condition to show\hide some controls.

But if it's working fine for you on 1  I'm happy anyway :DD

just wondering if anyone else cant adjust the boost with this theme. thats the only issue ive noticed absolutely love this theme other than that

Yes, it seems to be locked @ 200W. I turned preheat/boost off to be safe. I think if you tweak the control in theme designer you could make it adjustable. I may try that tomorrow. 

Think frank just updated it today. Tried last night but had the issue you’ve explained. Looks like he might of fixed it

”try using replay in profile 8”

Edited by N8dizzle

52 minutes ago, N8dizzle said:

Think frank just updated it today. Tried last night but had the issue you’ve explained. Looks like he might of fixed it

I tried Replay in profile 8,not sure why it has to be 8 since you can enable Replay in any profile, but either way I downloaded v 2.8.2 this afternoon and even profile 8 the preheat is locked at 200W. I will play with the theme tomorrow and see if I can unlock it. In the interim I just turned off preheat just in case. 

On another note, should the actual material be selected for Replay or is it supposed to be left at "Watts"? I'm worried that temp protect might not work if material is watts, not a big deal since I'm using SS316 anyway, but Ni or Ti could be an issue. 

1 hour ago, N8dizzle said:

Ok... good to know. I downloaded the latest version last night, but a new one went up today... I’ll have to try when I get home. The previous version didn’t work for me, I could see replay flask in and out(glitch or something) but couldn’t select the replay portion. 

1 hour ago, N8dizzle said:

Ok... good to know. I downloaded the latest version last night, but a new one went up today... I’ll have to try when I get home. The previous version didn’t work for me, I could see replay flask in and out(glitch or something) but couldn’t select the replay portion. 

Thanks for the feedbacks.

Yes 2.8.1 was a little buggy , happy to see 2.8.2 solved glitchy problems.

About boost locked at 200W , I cannot replicate the problem. You mean under pre-heat menu , pwr function ? I can adjust that parameter as usual.

Please explain what's locked at 200W , so I can fix it !

Found boost locked problem , I will working on it today :thumb:

Thanks

Ps : Under replay profile , you can choose watts (then on theme you can adjust watts) or TC material (SS316L,Ni200 ...) then on theme you can adjust temperature. That's how I have understood replay function:kissing_smiling_eyes:

By the way , I'm using 2.8.2 theme since yesterday and it's working well for me.

Edited by Frank65