DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

521 files

1. Mean Green (75c/250c w/Replay)

NOTE: I have a more up to date theme called "Plain and Simple" that now also offers a green-themed option. So if you want something minimal and simple, check that one out as well. It also supports TC, Replay, Wattage modes, etc.. it is just a bit improved over this one in a few ways I think. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Mean Green v1.0
    Highlights:
    This theme is green. That's about it (it's pretty straightforward). Supports REPLAY on 75c and 250c devices. See info below if you are having issues with Replay on 75c. You can seen screenshots below of what the Main Screen looks like in Replay mode, and what the Settings screen looks like when Replay is enabled (there's more options visible).
    Features:
    Lock screen: battery level, time/date (which you can hide) Main screen: battery level, wattage, temp (if in TC mode), voltage (if not in TC mode), profile, coil resistance, current, Replay on/off if enabled in your profile Settings: Replay info, units F/C, puff counter Display: brightness, stealth, time/date set, hide time/date ----------------------------------------------
    Replay info: Latest version works with Replay for 75c devices. BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or greater. I also believe your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2  -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe it should prompt you to update firmware for your device. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Let me know what you think! You all always have the best ideas for fixes and improvements, so don't be shy! Leave a review or comment below.. (even if you don't like it  I need the feedback)
    Main Screen | Settings Page (when Replay enabled)

570 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. Jani Vaper

Keretes:Magyar és Angol

244 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Mx2 (with Replay. Available in Green & Blue)

Version 1.1
    This update introduces a visually enhanced Replay experience.

Mx2:
    Clean and simple main screen that adapts to your needs! Easy navigation with icons menu. Theme is available in both Green and Blue. Works on DNA 75c and 250c devices with Replay

Here is the main feature of this theme. The information displayed on your screen will change according to your vape style. Displayed info adapts for the following:

Replay mode with any temperature sensitive material selected (pre-activated)                            Replay mode with selected material "Watts" (pre-activated)

Replay Activated

Temperature control                                                                                                   Wattage Mode

Each of these screens will provide different data according  to your needs and your specific vape style. No need to navigate sub-menus to find what you're looking for. All you'll ever need is on your screen

Icon menu is simple to navigate, yet providing all the information your board can offer. "Back" and "Home" buttons will help you navigate easier. Designed for simplicity

Puff Charts screen gives you the option to record 9 different type of data for your puffs. These 9 options are represented by the colors they have on the chart. No more guessing!

Hide info is a new feature added in version 1.1. You can now hide the battery %, Ohms and Voltage with Amperage from the main screen. You can have the "clean" screen experience instead of the more technical one. When hiding "battery %", the battery icons will get bigger with more accurate representation. It's all about customization!

All and all an advanced theme even a simple user can navigate. Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments and reviews.

The Mx2 theme is provided for free. If you like my work and want me to create more DNA color themes, you can always support me with a secure PayPal donation by clicking the button below:

You can find my new theme here: The iOS Theme

*Sidenote: Huge credits to @niandra3 . His themes are the only ones i enjoyed using when i got my dna board. "Mx2" was inspired and based on his "Clean Black and Blue V1.7" theme. Check out his latest theme here: Clean Colors

840 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

4. Jani Vaper

CSÓK:Magyar és Angol Horizontális és vertikális

70 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. BF Landscape v1.0

First public landscape Version. Feel free to give me feedback.  
    Unlock = 4 x Fire Button 1 x Up Button

Known issues:
    - Statistics reset not working
    - Set lock sequence not working

Puff Info will get more informations and a rework after I figured out how it works excactly. Temp modus I personally never used. Maybe I can get some Feedback what is needed there. Have fun

239 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

6. DQ THEME

Like NES RPG!.

284 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Color Classic 75C Horizontal

Color Classic 75C Horizontal

227 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Link's Awakening

Just got my Paranormal 250c like, 2 hours ago and this is my first theme. I am in love with this guys....this is pure magic

Theme includes: 3 backgrounds, custom font, custom icons (charging, brightness, lock screen)

123 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. German Default Paranormal Theme

Hallo,
    ich habe das Standartmenü der Paranormal 250c so weit wie es ging auf Deutsch übersetzt,
    Viel Spaß
    (HI, i translated the Defaultmenu of the Paranormal 250c to German, as far as i could. Enjoy  )

370 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Shiny Yellow Theme

My 1st Theme.  All graphics done in Gimp.

546 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Inverse Therion 75C Theme (black on white)

Just modified djlsbvapes Therion 75C theme with inverse graphics und text for a new color scheme that IMO is better readable in- and outdoors.
    Background picture credits by JoeCockBill from his Therion 75C theme.

1,379 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. Rick & Morty

Just a quick theme I put together! Watch the pickle!!

873 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

13. Simple Vape Nation Theme

My first theme, inspired by the original Evolv DNA75 color theme. Very simple and userfriendly 

482 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

14. Star Trek Theme

Just got my Therion today and figured I'd try out the custom theme thing. Here's a Star Trek theme, complete with the LCARS UI. Note this isn't the first 75C Star Trek theme (and it probably won't be the last). You can find the original from dwaindablane below, I was just aiming for something a little more techie looking. Feedback welcome.

718 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

15. SteamPunk Theme

Replay , Rev 1.1.0.

1,490 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Minimalistic f*ck off theme

Couldn't find any themes that fit my preferences so I decided to make one myself. 
    Hope you guys enjoy!

139 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. GreatVape first version by marcox4.

GreatVape first version by marcox4.

912 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Therion 75C Rainbow Theme (UK/AU & US versions)

*** Same as my Therion 75C Blue theme but jazzed up with rainbows! Puuuurdy. ***
    US version: Date format m.d.yy and spelling e.g. atomizer
    UK/AU version: Date format d.m.yy and spelling e.g. atomiser
    Backgrounds:
    Diagonal   
    Vertical     

Features / how to use:
    -Dynamic status bar on Lock Screen, Main Screen, Settings Menu, Lock Settings and Device Monitor Settings. 
      -Lock Screen shows asterisks (**) as you enter your unlock sequence.
      -Settings Menu shows the name of the highlighted icon. (Atomiser, Display, Puff Info etc.)
       etc. etc... Please note that you won't actually see 'DNA' on the screen, only relevant text.
    -Temperature, resistance lock and preheat options will only display when a temperature sensing material is selected. i.e. in plain wattage mode the options for these will disappear.
    -Selecting the coil material on the Main Screen takes you directly to atomiser settings. Note that coil material is not displayed if you are in wattage mode.
    -Most screens feature a 'Back' or 'Exit' button or a combination of both. 'Back' will take you back to the screen you came from, e.g. if you go to Atomiser Settings from the Settings Menu the back button will take you back to the Settings Menu. If you go to Atomiser Settings by selecting the coil material on the Main Screen, the Back button will take you back to the Main Screen. In all cases the Exit button will take you directly to the Main Screen.
    -Black background on the Device Monitor, Diagnostic and Device Info screens to make the text easier to see and read.
    -You can alter 'Watts:' and 'Temp:' on the Diagnostic screen.
    -Screens you can fire from: Main Screen (obviously), Atomiser Settings, Device Monitor and Diagnostic. Pressing the fire button on any other screen will give the same result as selecting 'Back'. e.g. if you are on the Display Settings screen you can press the fire button twice to go back to the Main Screen- pressing once goes back to the Settings Menu and another press takes you back to the Main Screen.
    -Select the graph on the Device Monitor page to access the Device Monitor Settings.
    -Board temperature and battery voltage are displayed at the bottom of the Main Screen.
    -Time & Date and Lock Settings are accessible from the System Settings screen.
    -The 'Display' icon on the Settings Menu changes based on whether stealth mode is enabled or disabled.
    -The options for stealth level are 'Off', '1', '2', or '3'. 
      3 = Screen turns off
      2 = Very dim
      1 = Dim
      Off = Stealth mode is disabled
    -Indicator light: 
      Fade in/out red = charging
      Green = charge complete
      Blue/purple = firing

Enjoy!

356 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. Paranormal Carbon

All credit goes to JoeCockBill and his Therion Carbon theme, I just adapted/tweaked the theme to be more Paranormal orientated.

1,917 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

20. Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme

Several modifications keeping the overall default Evolv theme look.
    Main screen "Firing" now red when firing as well as all menu or status bars.
    On main screen when not in active Replay saved puff you can select the ohm reading to shortcut you to the Coil Info screen.
    Settings changed to Menu for new menu / settings platform
    Most "Back" buttons removed and scroll up of down off the screen to go to the previous screen.
    Watts now adjustable in 1 watt increments instead of .1.
    Temp adjustable in 5 degree increments.
    New menu platform dived into Profile, Puff Info, Coil Info and Settings on main menu.
    New coil install screen now has cold ohm temp for new coil and old coil resistance and temp when deciding on new coil or keeping old settings.
    Profile Menu has added cold ohm temp with current ohm reading and coil material setting added. Also added is the availability to have advanced preheat settings with the Preheat+ toggle when temp control is active.
    Puff Info screen enhanced with chart and ability to change wattage and or temp for dialing in a perfect puff. Also the addition of several live readings of the last puff. Live ohms, room temp,average power, puff duration, puff volts, puff amps, and average puff temp, and max puff temp when in temp control. When a non-temp sensing coil is installed gives you current battery % instead of temp.
    Recording Screen with new additions to be able to monitor with every puff.
    New Coil Info screen added with time, battery %, current profile, coil material, cold ohms, live ohms, coil temp, ability to remeasure resistance, and ability to lock ohms.
    New settings menu with System, Display, Device, and About.
    System gives you date, time, 12 / 24 hr, F or C temp, max puff time and serial number.
    New Display menu has brightness adjustment, always on, stealth level, auto lock, auto lock time out, and # of clicks to lock, and ability to set unlock device sequence.
    Device screen now has power bank settings, and battery voltages for up to 4 batteries.
    About Menu with Lifetime puff count, Theme revision,  current firmware, current revision, edition, current puff count, puff count total energy, and reset to take you to a rest statistics screen.
    Thanks to everyone on the Evolv forum for ideas and themes to give me inspiration for this theme!
    Evolv Default Enhanced 250C.ecigtheme

1,844 downloads

(6 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

21. ThinkVape Theme - DNA75C & DNA250C & Replay

ThinkVape Theme - DNA75C & DNA250C & Replay

194 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

22. DNA75c black & white theme

Replay Black on white theme  r2.8.3

2,313 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Updated

23. Haytham Big

Based on the DJLSB Paranormal Theme with more data here and there and larger fonts. Enjoy

53 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

24. Paranormal White

This is a tweaked White Paranormal version of Jasonvillamil's 'Evolv DNA 75C Enhanced Default Theme 2.0'.
    I find this easier to read at night (My eyesight needs functionality over form ). I also removed the Performance screen as I found it unnecessary, the profile is changed on the Main Screen now (sorry Jasonvillamil ). To change Materials goto the Profile Screen on the Settings Screen. The  screen temp increment is changed to 1 degree increments as I tend to only make small adjustments due to enviromental changes.
    All Credit for the Original theme goes to Jasonvillamil.

639 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Simple Horizontal theme

Rev 1.4.0 Replay ready

2,413 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated