1,145 files

1. _tf_vape

Schlichtes schönes Themes 

215 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. - Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme 3.5

Based on the "Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme 3.5" from JMat76, I created this SILVER version.
    In addition to a few small graphics changes, I have modified the lockscreen and mainscreen - but it can be switched to the original look.

In the following I quote directly the theme description from the author JMat76:
    - Several modifications keeping the overall default Evolv theme look.
     -Main screen "Firing" now red when firing as well as all menu or status bars.
    - On main screen when not in active Replay saved puff you can select the ohm reading to shortcut you to the Coil Info screen.
    - Settings changed to Menu for new menu / settings platform
    - Most "Back" buttons removed and scroll up of down off the screen to go to the previous screen.
    - Watts now adjustable in 1 watt increments instead of .1.
    - Temp adjustable in 5 degree increments.
    - New menu platform dived into Profile, Puff Info, Coil Info and Settings on main menu.
    - New coil install screen now has cold ohm temp for new coil and old coil resistance and temp when deciding on new coil or keeping old settings.
    - Profile Menu has added cold ohm temp with current ohm reading and coil material setting added. Also added is the availability to have advanced preheat settings with the Preheat+ toggle when temp control is active.
    - Puff Info screen enhanced with chart and ability to change wattage and or temp for dialing in a perfect puff. Also the addition of several live readings of the last puff. Live ohms, room temp,average power, puff duration, puff volts, puff amps, and average puff temp, and max puff temp when in temp control. When a non-temp sensing coil is installed gives you current battery % instead of temp.
    - Recording Screen with new additions to be able to monitor with every puff.
    - New Coil Info screen added with current profile, coil material, cold ohms, live ohms, coil temp, ability to remeasure resistance, and ability to lock ohms.
    - New settings menu with System, Display, Device, and About.
    - System gives you date, time, 12 / 24 hr, F or C temp, max puff time and serial number.
    - New Display menu has brightness adjustment, always on, stealth level, auto lock, auto lock time out, and # of clicks to lock, and ability to set unlock device sequence.
    - Device screen now has power bank settings, and battery voltages for up to 4 batteries.
    - About Menu with Lifetime puff count, current firmware, current revision, edition, puff count total energy, and reset to take you to a rest statistics screen.
    Also take a look at my own Themes, 
    especially Enhanced 2 in 1 "LOST VAPE" - Four colors

851 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. 'THELEMA DIGITAL CLASS' Theme 'Big Font'

This is my first ever theme, I hope you guys like it and make sure to change the profile names to shorter ones to enjoy the beauty of the theme. 
    Also, you can add a short name of your Atomizer. 
    Theme matching settings is Attached. 

Feel free to provide feedback and suggestions. 

CURRENT THELMA SETTINGS.ecig

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. "Moin Digga" by KnoRke (optimized for Triade DNA250C)

First off - I changed the original Gauges Theme to my personal liking. 

Thanks to SirTimmyTimbit for creating an awesome Theme!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a fun project I did theming the new brand of my local Vape Shop  It's a lot more detailed than the biohazard theme. And I like it a lot!
    Greetings
    KnoRke

152 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. #dubcvapor DNA250C theme

Highlights
    WC Vapor Logo #dubcvapor Circuit Board Vector Background All White Font Battery Percentage on Lock Screen and Main Screen Charging and Discharging Icons Custom Blue  

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. #TeamNoSteep Dna75C Theme

Credit For Original Theme Goes To Shaun Wilkerson, He Tweaked 
    JoeCockBill's Theme To Match Our Preferance. It's For The #TEAMNOSTEEP Group,
    Specifically For Jeff Jacobs's Lost Vape Paranormal, Can Be Used On The Therion 75C Just Fine.

297 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. ⚡️PRO VAPERS + Auto Fire / Charts / Action Center / Multi UI

This is an enhanced theme for Evolv DNA color devices. Exposing the full capabilities Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. For designing This theme, numbers of existing theme were studied and their strengths were noted. There are many many hidden fields and functions. Minimum used space (Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage) Easy Temp & Watt, Replay, Preheat ,Boost and  SESSION mode (Auto Fire) Control. 

Download Theme Manual:
    You can download the theme manual to get acquainted with all the features. Includes a guide to the features and additional information of the "Pro Vapers".

Pro.Vapers_Manual_EN.pdf

Watch Highlights Video: (updated)
    You can watch all the different and unique features of the "Pro Vapers" theme on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/aEq-EMRAgBU

Theme Full Info: 

Customization Manual & Resources: (Include devices logo, backgrounds & icons)

Versions Info: (SCREENSHOTS)

Other Themes based on Pro Vapers: (Include 5 themes)
     Description for Translate.txt                  

Please submit your reviews to support "Pro Vapers" theme project. 
    Hope everyone enjoys!

7,219 downloads

(47 reviews)

60 comments

Updated

8. ✪ Hyperion - Odin Mini - Paranormal and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪

Last Version Rev 2.8.9 - August 2021
    Full options theme with Replay. Rev 2.8.8 - March 2019

27,773 downloads

(41 reviews)

151 comments

Updated

9. 1.03 Evolve 24Hour Big Letters BusardoStyle :-)

Have done some big letters and numbers when possible. Its a 24 hour watch, also in vaping mode "main Screen) You can use it in wattage and temp Control With different wire
    I try to set up big enough letters and numbers on the screen, so Phil Busardo can see what the f......is going on in there.  

Best Regards
    Ivar Isaksen

293 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

10. 1st.Theme

Please comment below to tell me how i did!!! 
    By;Thevapinaddict
    Andrew Valdoz 
    this is my first theme! i hope that others can enjoy it as much as i do! if there is anything wrong with it please let me know! if profiles show up, i just wanna say that they are not from me! so therefor i included my own settings custom for this theme labeled first.themev12. i have barely learned how to create themes so there might be bugs? as far as i can see it runs smooth and will do for the most part everything people are wanting from their DNA mods. if anybody wants to contact me im on facebook and instagram! thanx!

70 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. 2 in 1 enhanced "Stattqualm" - oldschool

Description_for _translation.txt

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. 24 Hour Watch (Norway) update

Big(36) 24 Hour Watch /12 ,you can see the watch when in  vaping mode. Its made for wattage mode With Kanthal and 316 Stainless steel,but you can use different Profiles.
    Hope you Like it
    Best Regards
    Ivar

205 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. 250C Paranormal Taifun Edition Theme

Das ist meine vorstellung davon wie ein praktisches und übersichtiliches theme für die taifunedition der paranormal aussehen sollte.

249 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. 2Pac

2Pac Theme

234 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. 2Pac and Biggie

2Pac and Biggie Theme

171 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. 80's Pyramid

The Pyramid

901 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. 8uxl

German language
    Theme with white screen
    Based on the original Evolv theme and the theme of the German DNA Crew

198 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. A theme that's Metallica and Ozzy inspired

i spent 2 hours creating the font and having the sizes look legible and clean 

170 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. abn

babydolls and the basics

594 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Abstract Mods DNA75/250C Theme

Basi front end change for Abstract mod owners (replay enabled)

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. AC SPARTA PRAHA

czech language football club ac sparta prague

40 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. AC/DC Replay

Standard DNA250C theme with changed background

431 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Achim´s Therion Theme Deutsch

Hi!
    Ich habe mal ein Therion DNA 75C Theme erstellt komplett in Deutsch mit den wichtigsten Funktionen. 
    Preheat (Boost) für Wattmodus: Einfach im Verdampfer Menü weiter nach Oben oder unten gehen
    Hoffe es gefällt euch. Viel Spaß damit!

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Advken Owl 0.01.

Advken Owl Theme for DNA 75c, 100c & 250c

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. AEQUITAS

So a close friend of AmbitionZ VapeR told me that his mate had got together with Hellvape and designed a new Atty, and could i make a theme to celebrate it's launch. This is what i came up with.
    If you're a dripper / Squonker you really should check out this Atty most reviewers are placing it on the same level as the Dead Rabbit and The Drop.

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated