1st.Theme 1.2.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

20201212_121409.jpg

2020-12-12 (2).png

Please comment below to tell me how i did!!! 

By;Thevapinaddict

Andrew Valdoz 

this is my first theme! i hope that others can enjoy it as much as i do! if there is anything wrong with it please let me know! if profiles show up, i just wanna say that they are not from me! so therefor i included my own settings custom for this theme labeled first.themev12. i have barely learned how to create themes so there might be bugs? as far as i can see it runs smooth and will do for the most part everything people are wanting from their DNA mods. if anybody wants to contact me im on facebook and instagram! thanx!

Edited by valdozandrew
needed to add picture of theme

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

Theme is at its final phase and has now got capability to lock ohms with full temperature control functionality along side replay! updates include new and improved brightness control and a better temperature control toggle! Replay button is now more aesthetically pleasing and really rounds out the practicality of my theme! i tried my best not to use anybody else controls, i am sure you can see as well as me that we are all taking idea's from each other and over using icons! which im not saying is a bad thing i will be the first to tell you that the brightness control and toggle switch have been takin from a post (theme art). anyways i have been testing my creation out for the past few days and am very pleased to tell you all that im sure its pretty much completed. their might be a couple of more updates but for the most part i am going to begin a new project! i hope you guys enjoy and give her try! with this we can share ;P 

User Feedback