NYMFA DNA60

Dragan Čelebić

If pressing the fire button 5 times puts it in to lock mode and it then says "Locked, Clicked 5 times" and you can see that OK then the mod is in stealth mode. Stealth mode is turned on/off by first locking fire button by pressing 5 times. When locked hold fire button and down button at the same time to turn stealth mode on/off.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

If pressing the fire button 5 times puts it in to lock mode and it then says "Locked, Clicked 5 times" and you can see that OK then the mod is in stealth mode. Stealth mode is turned on/off by first locking fire button by pressing 5 times. When locked hold fire button and down button at the same time to turn stealth mode on/off.

I'll try right away 

6 minutes ago, retird said:

If the screen gets crcked it can go black.  Any signs of a crack?

well no, 
I watched in the bright light. Nothing is noticed, there are no cracks. 
everything was working normally, only, at one point when I looked below, at the screen, I noticed it wasn't working. and, I'm just sad. 
Edited by Dragan Čelebić
correction

Hopefully it is still under warranty from where you purchased it. I think you should either contact them or the builder himself.

Failing that, you could open it up and look around the screen connector itself.

If neither of those 2 options seem reasonable, you could open an RMA with Evolv. 

I imagine the screen is very close to the board, and you might want to purchase a data/charging board for future use, such as setting the board up to your liking. Checking the firmware level, etc. Those board pins are at the bottom of the board near the screen ZIF connector.

I made this cable that is removable just for the above changes.

858166420_BBexternalsetup2.thumb.jpg.abcc4333926b12584c77d12976780023.jpg

After all that I posted a cheat sheet for these non color boards.
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71559-cheat-sheet-key-combos-for-non-color-mods/

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, retird said:

You might contact  Visionary Mods especially if less than 30 days old.  See if they will help you.  Nice mod by the way.... 

The mod was purchased in March this year in Croatia.
I contacted the seller on the messenger. 
He accepted the complaint. 
Tomorrow I'm sending a moder from Visionary. 
I am from Serbia. 🙂
Edited by Dragan Čelebić
correction

13 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Hopefully it is still under warranty from where you purchased it. I think you should either contact them or the builder himself.

Failing that, you could open it up and look around the screen connector itself.

If neither of those 2 options seem reasonable, you could open an RMA with Evolv. 

I imagine the screen is very close to the board, and you might want to purchase a data/charging board for future use, such as setting the board up to your liking. Checking the firmware level, etc. Those board pins are at the bottom of the board near the screen ZIF connector.

I made this cable that is removable just for the above changes.

858166420_BBexternalsetup2.thumb.jpg.abcc4333926b12584c77d12976780023.jpg

After all that I posted a cheat sheet for these non color boards.
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71559-cheat-sheet-key-combos-for-non-color-mods/

Thank you my dear friend Wayne,
Very useful information from you. 
I will record everything, but still, the display is not correct. 
I'll send it to the service. 
Thanks again. 🙂