Battery meter blank

IcyFridge

I was playing around with some themes for my new Mono SQ, and now any theme that has a live battery meter on the lock screen won't show the battery at all.

Example is Gauges by SitTimmyTimbit. All I will see is the amperage, time, and battery percentage on the screen. I won't see the battery image at all. Same goes for Big Font Clear. 

Tried resetting my device to default (both US and INT) versions with no change. Using eScribe SP19. I even tried to roll back to an older version of the theme from my backups and same thing. 

Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, retird said:

I'm running this INT version of EScribe...    https://www.evolvapor.com/escribe

And in Device Monitor it shows I'm running Version 1.1 SP 33.2

Themes run fine on my 75C device.

Did you try a Hard Reboot   

Also you might download  a different theme and install it.

How do you do a hard reboot? I've done battery pulls. And the thing was, when I started playing around with it the themes worked just fine. I had Gauges as my first theme and it was perfect. Just a little too dark for my screen so I went to Vapeboy 3000 and some others. Decided I wanted to try the Gauges again and battery animation/icon was not there. 

I'm on 1.1 33.2 as well. Whatever the latest version is. 

Go look at that Gauges theme, as shown on this site. See that image with like 17 little screens? If you look closely on the "USB" screen (middle row) it shows what options you have to show (just guessing). Maybe you want to enable more, on your mod. Now see how it's called USB, apparently that on your main menu, 4 options down (or 1 up from the bottom).
Good luck.

37 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Go look at that Gauges theme, as shown on this site. See that image with like 17 little screens? If you look closely on the "USB" screen (middle row) it shows what options you have to show (just guessing). Maybe you want to enable more, on your mod. Now see how it's called USB, apparently that on your main menu, 4 options down (or 1 up from the bottom).
Good luck.

That's not it. It does it all the time regardless if usb is connected or not. I'm stumped by this. I just downloaded the theme on day one and it worked 100%. On day two, any theme that has an animated battery meter like that doesn't work at all.

I guess I'm stuck with Vapeboy 3000 as that's working just fine for me. 

57 minutes ago, retird said:

Have you downloaded the Gauges Theme from the download area of this site again and installed it again. I installed it and works perfect. This download was posted by Sir himself and other downloads were not. Try this one.

I did that right before taking the picture of my mod in the post above (tried reinstalling it several times with a few defaulting now and then, pulling the battery out overnight, both US and INT firmware) I have the INT firmware that was recommended by Sir. 

8 hours ago, retird said:

If you want install this theme, lock the screen and plug in the charge cable.  Post a picture of the lock screen while charging.  Does the screen show fully populated?

theme 2.ecigtheme 149.02 kB · 4 downloads

That theme works just fine. Went back to Gauges after and battery meter is still missing. 

Tried a few others and they work fine. Just that any theme that has that big battery icon on the screen doesn't work. Odd...

Edited by IcyFridge

У меня недавно поломался мод, перед тем, как отключиться навсегда, на экране заставки пропали ВСЕ иконки, но мод продолжал работать, хотя на главном экране стали видны скрытые поля.

Печать.jpg

восможно, Вы переполнили память платы, большим количеством пользовательских материалов, попробуте жесткую перезагрузку

Печать.jpg

6 minutes ago, retird said:

Here is what my 75C memory looks like with that theme.  You can see how to get there to check yours from the screenshot below.

TD1.png

Mine is pretty much the same. I did a factory reset and still no go. I'm just going to wait on Sir to get back to me.