TFV16

iambyrdman

Bottom line, does not replay.

Kind of strange how the single (but not double) will give a 'Save' while in replay.  But does not seem to work with a Nickel coil setting.  So I figured SMOK did like others and used something else for the leads.  So I took one apart and cut off the leads to use the mesh in a mesh RDA.  But replay does Not give a 'Save'.  Go figure...

Ohms turned out being 0.163.

2019-08-11 12.50.38.jpg

So, replay doesn't work with the single coil using the TFV16  but only give you the option to play.  Do any of the coils (single, double, or triple) work in straight Temperature Control mode using the TFV16 tank?  

There are some tanks that use pre-made coils that don't work with TC or Replay because of several reasons.  Tank design, coil connection points to the coil shell, and coils that are not truly Nickel, Titanium, etc.

I don't have a TFV16 but my guess is that either the tank or the pre-made coils is not compatible with replay (assuming the coils don't work in straight Temperature Control mode).  

SMOK may have answers for you. Also, you could start a ticket with Evolv and explain to them and see what they say...  https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

SMOK says the mesh coils are Nickel-Chrome.......  This may help......    https://spinfuel.com/ni200-and-ni-chrome-a-brief-look/       and a short clip from that link is:  Ni-Chrome isn’t a wire used for Temperature Control, though many vapers mistakenly thought so. If you build your own coils you should buy pure nickel, or Ni200, for many reasons.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, iambyrdman said:

But does not seem to work with a Nickel coil setting

@zark I have never heard or found any Ni200 mesh anywhere, ever. So why would anyone expect it to work with a Nickel setting. (:

If you look at the OG post, after placing the mesh only portion in another atty it just does NOT work in Replay. Hmmm. 

As far as Replay goes ................. using SMOKs wattage ratings, does the resistance even rise while firing (from what to what)? Device Monitor printscreen while firing? What do they advertise for mesh material?

• Like 1

1 час назад, retird сказал:

готовые катушки не совместимы с воспроизведением (при условии, что катушки не работают в прямом режиме контроля температуры).  

Ко мне по телефону обратился @Vitalii у него  проблема заключается в том что, катушка из  CLAPTON SS316 +Kanthal отлично работает в режиме ТС, а при переключении на Реплей не активируется Save puff. При этом мод не выдает сообщений про ошибки.

1 hour ago, zark said:

@ Vitalii contacted me by phone.   His problem is that the  CLAPTON SS316 + Kanthal coil works fine in TC mode, and Save puff is not activated when switching to Replay. In this case, the mod does not give error messages.

If Replay is not activated then the DNA is not recognizing the coil as a material that is supported by Replay (assuming Replay is selected in the settings of the profile @Vitalii is using).  Probably has something to do with the coil build with Kanthal is my guess...  not really much information provided to further discuss...  

• Thanks 1

17 часов назад, retird сказал:

Наверное, это как-то связано со сборкой катушек с Kanthal ... не очень много информации для дальнейшего обсуждения

Это точно связано со сборкой катушек, но интересен сам факт того, что TC работает без проблем, а Реплей не сохраняет затяжку и не дает сообщений про ошибку.