Serilthas

UWELL Crown IV - Replay Compatible

Recommended Posts

Coil: Dual SS904L Coil 0.2 Ω

Material: SS904L

Replay Compatible: Yes

Coil: Dual SS904L Coil 0.4 Ω

Material: SS904L

Replay Compatible: Yes

Edited by Serilthas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 2:57 PM, Serilthas said:

Coil: Dual SS904L Coil 0.2 Ω

Material: SS904L

Replay Compatible: Yes

Coil: Dual SS904L Coil 0.4 Ω

Material: SS904L

Replay Compatible: Yes

Did you have to load anything in to make it compatible or just use an exisitng wire setup please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Buellbloke said:

Did you have to load anything in to make it compatible or just use an exisitng wire setup please?

For REPLAY the only things you need are a TC capable coil, a straight 'watt' coil material type, a theme that supports Replay and the 'use Replay on this profile' option enabled. No wire setup needed at all. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wayneo said:

For REPLAY the only things you need are a TC capable coil, a straight 'watt' coil material type, a theme that supports Replay and the 'use Replay on this profile' option enabled. No wire setup needed at all. 

I never really considered Crown 4   0.40 ohm coils as temp sensing although I suppose being stainless they are. They do fluctuate some so be a bit of trial and error maybe. Defo considered trying them with Replay though. Didnt for one min think that the Theme could antagonise the option 😮 Thanks for the info dude 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uwell (crown) used Nickel legs in their round wire coils, making them difficult to use with the standard TCR for Stainless steel. Replay, with no material profile (aka watts) takes away all that level of confusion.  :thumb:

Themes are a wild west. There are some published before Replay was ever mentioned/available. IMHO the top downloads have earned those spots. :cool:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wayneo said:

 IMHO the top downloads have earned those spots. :cool:

I grabbed this one before your informed and grateful support, am thinking its up to the task.

Evolv DNA 75C and 250C Enhanced Default Theme with Replay 3.0

   (8 reviews)
 

Edited by Buellbloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now