conradisrugged

Won't turn on from deep sleep

Can you guys post a screenshot of Device Monitor with batteries just being  installed.... ... 

4 hours ago, Ghoulsfrank said:

The latest one, SP38. When I click a lot of time on my fire button, the mod turn on most of the time. I see a weird glitch on the screen during a 1/4th of a second then I see my lock screen

I tried couple of times, but nothing... Does this happens to you only with fully charged batteries? Now mine are at 55% and when I put them out and back in, device wakes up instantly.

3 hours ago, retird said:

Can you guys post a screenshot of Device Monitor with batteries just being  installed.... ... 

Hi here is info on batteries, the problem as I written above,  happens only with batteries that are fully or almost fully charged.

Thanks for any help.

device.jpg

Ghoulsfrank ... I now putt full batteries in and with cover open,  pressing fire button and putting one battery in and out , and it started within 3rd to 6th try.

So I guess this will work for me, cause' I don't want to send mod back to China :)

Thanks everybody, if something new comes up about this problem ( service pack or something ) please write to me.

There we go. At 4.09 volts for each battery, i removed my battery then put them back and i wasn't able to turn on the device. Plug it in my PC to take the screenshot and it turn on as soon as i plugged it in

Capture.PNG