Replay field is blank

Kwajr

Are you running the International version?

I first thought the US version was the same. It is not even though it shows the Replay option in Escribe. Same thing happened to me. Put the International version on your device and all should be well. 

1 hour ago, Malaysia said:

i also got the same...reply field box is blank....any solution of that matter...could anyone ca n help me how to fixed this problem...thank you in advanced

Try my theme if you want: https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/488-clean-black-and-blue-75c250c-wreplay/

It's got a really simple and easy way to use replay. But it also has a replay menu so you can go in and see if it's even enabled. You HAVE to enable Replay in the profile you are using. You also have to use the INTERNATIONAL version of EScribe and the right firmware. All those details are in the description of my theme above. 

On 19. 5. 2018 at 9:28 PM, Malaysia said:

i also got the same...reply field box is blank....any solution of that matter...could anyone ca n help me how to fixed this problem...thank you in advanced

... also check, if you REALY have temp sensitive coil instaled - try different wire...

From the DNA data sheets:

Replay is a new feature introduced on the DNA 250C. Replay is intended to capture the flavor and satisfaction of the “perfect puff” and provide the same level of performance and consistency on all subsequent puffs. The use of Nickel, Stainless, Titanium, or other material that increases in resistance when heated is required. In addition, Replay will also prevent dry hits when used with wattage control.

To use Replay set the device to the desired power level and operate it normally. Once a satisfying puff is achieved, activate the feature to save and replay the saved puff each time the device is fired. Puff length is not a factor and the user will not be limited to the length of the previous puff. Disable Replay to resume normal operation or find a new puff to save. If Replay cannot be enabled the coil is not compatible.

You guys are right, sorry. Definitely kanthal does not work with Replay. But yeah mixing kanthal with other TC metals does work (just like normal TC). And apparently you don't have to tell the mod what the material is... no more TCR or anything.! (I always use "wattage" as material for Replay mode)

I found the exact quote (useful info):

https://youtu.be/Jac9au_1uY8?t=28m37s

But again for REPLAY on a 75C, you need latest International Edition of EScribe (currently v2.0 SP15.1) and latest firmware on your mod (I use 1.1 SP33.2). Then you enable Replay in the profile. Then you go to that profile on your mod, take a puff, and the save button should appear. 

That being said, after trying it for a while I don't really see the appeal. It's just a slightly different implementation of temp control. 

Edited by niandra3
  • Like 1

I tried the wattage material for Replay profile, it looks like Replay works but at higher power does not work TC, i got dryhits ... if i confirm Temp-sensitiv material u Wattage material table, it turns on curve for Nickel200, so for SS wires probably unusable...

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Korwin said:

I tried the wattage material for Replay profile, it looks like Replay works but at higher power does not work TC, i got dryhits ... if i confirm Temp-sensitiv material u Wattage material table, it turns on curve for Nickel200, so for SS wires probably unusable...

I think you have other problems with your tank/coils/wicking.

No idea what you mean by confirm TC material in wattage material table.

I use SS430 daily and can assure you that Replay works well with it.

Try to compare these pictures - depending on selected Temp-sensing check box You can see different possibility at Profile table - with or without Temperature box under Power settings box... 

Also compare curves for Nickel200 a Watts under Temp-sensing checkbox... there is no differenceWatts_curve.thumb.png.858c3224f4aac975455bc15f2d6c09a1.pngWatts_TC_curve.thumb.png.cd84f058dc270fdb5d10daa663dd73bd.png

Nickel200_curve.png

Replay_W_profile.png

Replay_W_TC_profile.png