Replay field is blank

Kwajr

The material "Watts" is a csv file that sets the electrical resistivity curve for that wire and remains constant.  It does not change due to profile settings. If Temp-sensing is not checked then wattage (power is used) to regulate the vape as their is no electrical resistive curve set . If temp -sensing is checked then temperature is used to regulate according to the electrical resistivity of the material. That is why when you select the material for Nickel 200 it has a different csv file and different electrical resistivity curve (when temp-sensing is selected).

Probably not the best explanation on this subject but I hope you understand ....

About Replay....

Replay is a new feature introduced on the DNA 250C and 75C. Replay is intended to capture the flavor and satisfaction of the “perfect puff” and provide the same level of performance and consistency on all subsequent puffs. The use of Nickel, Stainless, Titanium, or other material that increases in resistance when heated is required. In addition, Replay will also prevent dry hits when used with wattage control.

To use Replay set the device to the desired power level and operate it normally. Once a satisfying puff is achieved, activate the feature to save and replay the saved puff each time the device is fired. Puff length is not a factor and the user will not be limited to the length of the previous puff. Disable Replay to resume normal operation or find a new puff to save. If Replay cannot be enabled the coil is not compatible.

On 5/23/2018 at 10:25 AM, retird said:

If Replay cannot be enabled the coil is not compatible.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:49 AM, niandra3 said:

Or they're on a 75c device and don't have the International Escribe, or the right mod firmware, or Replay enabled in the profile, or etc. etc.

Actually, retird is correct. If it can't be enabled, the right software and firmware is in place, else it would be cannot be found.
Many of the 'Replay does not work' posts I've seen and answered are those who insist that Kanthal will/must work. Many of the rest have been 'I made some changes to a theme and Replay doesn't work'.

If you have a working mod, follow the directions for enabling Replay, it has worked on all the 75c & 250c mods I've had the pleasure to setup.

Edited by ShowerHead

56 minutes ago, ShowerHead said:

Actually, retird is correct. If it can't be enabled, the right software and firmware is in place, else it would be cannot be found.
Many of the 'Replay does not work' posts I've seen and answered are those who insist that Kanthal will/must work. Many of the rest have been 'I made some changes to a theme and Replay doesn't work'.

If you have a working mod, follow the directions for enabling Replay, it has worked on all the 75c & 250c mods I've had the pleasure to setup.

I haven't been following the posts as closely I guess. I had trouble getting replay to work because of firmware/software versions so I posted what worked for me.  It's a really convoluted process so people need to know all the steps. But yeah, kanthal isn't the answer. 

On 5/20/2018 at 4:57 AM, niandra3 said:

Try my theme if you want: https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/488-clean-black-and-blue-75c250c-wreplay/

It's got a really simple and easy way to use replay. But it also has a replay menu so you can go in and see if it's even enabled. You HAVE to enable Replay in the profile you are using. You also have to use the INTERNATIONAL version of EScribe and the right firmware. All those details are in the description of my theme above. 

thank you so much... i like your theme very much... its easy to use and really user friendly... now i got my reply... thank you 

• Like 1