OK, So WHEN is this NEW software for the 75C coming out?

Joe M.

@Andy-d EASY my friend. Just hand that crying baby a spinner to calm that anxiety. 

Funny with all the feigned outrage and insistence no one has offered to sacrifice a virgin or stomp their feet!

Here's some Popcorn while you wait .... big bags for some.

:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿:popcorn:🍿

• Like 2

yet,, hehehe and,,give them time on the "feet stamping" *roumour has it nasa maybe on notice incase of dummy launches,,, (allegedly)

i fear tho that i dont qualify for the popcorn, as i am More than  happy with the dna75c as i bought it, but thats what happens when adults apply "informed choices" to purchases not "OMG OMG new shiny oooo led lights and flashing oooo shiny" , but im a fan of the signal coming out of evolv boards since the dna 20 days,, and mastered the black art of temp limiting with the dna40,,,,,,not that it IS a black art , or complex or difficult (but i dont have a YT channel so it doesnt Need to be as ,,, i haz no ego to feed ,,,)

• Like 1

In the video Brandon says. "All the same parts are already in the 75c that's in the 250c. The 250c is the same platform except for the high power design section. The parameter changes necessary to inset REPLAY into a Known platform is not that complicated. Stop trying to make it look like it is and cover evolvs ass.  If it depends on sales we may as well write it off now. It's pretty obvious that the new 250 isn't selling very well because the market has changed dramatically. The only mods we are seeing production wise are mods that were already 75c dual batt compatible, and easy enough to change out to 250c with little modification but board change and wiring. New mods built around the new board are non existent to date. The squonk, tube, and 100 watt or lower market which is much cheaper is dominating the entire vape industry at this time. Take in a few expos and talk to manufacturers and you will see just where thier heads and wallets are right now. Lower power , low price mods built for the masses are where the bulk of the market is likely to be for a good long while. At this rate REPLAY For the 75c is a pipe dream . Evolve would do better pushing the 75c w replay in this environment. Good luck

2 hours ago, mactavish said:

49F006D9-5AFF-456E-B25A-3FFEB962922D.gif

OKaaaaaaay, well all I can say (LOL) is that my Mom said categorically, that I never threw that kind of a tantrum, wow he has a good set of lungs, doesn't he 😁!

As I believe I said before, I'm VERY happy with the 75C, it works great (better than some other mods I own) for me, and I wish I could afford to get a 250C (maybe when the tax check comes in 👍), I posted this thread mearly as a way of asking the good folks INSIDE Evolve for an idea as to when we MIGHT see this update as I wasn't sure JUST HOW we'd even know /when it would be happening.  

NOW, would someone get that kid a bottle, please? 😁😁😁

L8R folks 👍

• Thanks 1

spoke with lost vape about a week ago, they told me that the dna75c at least on th mirage, is to be expected by the end of April.
Their exact words were "Evolv said it can update soon. we think it will update at the end of April. please keep waiting. cheers"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I also think the release of the update will be pretty soon (at least in beta form), due to the fact that a number of people external to Evolv have now received a version for testing. As this would normally be the final step before a public test version (once no issues are found), I think we can start to expect a public test version, or release version, in the next 4 weeks.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dimifoti said:

spoke with lost vape about a week ago, they told me that the dna75c at least on th mirage, is to be expected by the end of April.
Their exact words were "Evolv said it can update soon. we think it will update at the end of April. please keep waiting. cheers"

Hey dimifoti

Thanks so much mate, that's the kind of intel i've asking for!!! :-) 

Cheers!

• Like 1

Lost Vape is a partner who buys boards from Evolv like other mod makers. The only one who really knows when the update for the 75C is released is Evolv. The 250C with replay has only been out for what 4 months and people want to experience replay. I would think they would see how the feedback is first before they push it to the 75C.  I have seen people say they bought a mod with the 75C to get replay.  For those, I would ask why not just buy one with the 250C board if you are not willing to wait for the release for the 75C?  Just a little patience is needed really...

1 hour ago, Kresell said:

Lost Vape is a partner who buys boards from Evolv like other mod makers. The only one who really knows when the update for the 75C is released is Evolv. The 250C with replay has only been out for what 4 months and people want to experience replay. I would think they would see how the feedback is first before they push it to the 75C.  I have seen people say they bought a mod with the 75C to get replay.  For those, I would ask why not just buy one with the 250C board if you are not willing to wait for the release for the 75C?  Just a little patience is needed really...

Hi Kressel,

I did buy the 250 C (Lost Vape Paranormal) and am using it, it is a very good progression that is easier to use than TC, It also gives excellent flavour on my RDA's however my 75C (Lost Vape Therion BF) is a BF Squonk mod and the flavour is a little bit better but that is in T/C.

I want to try 'Replay' on a Squonk mod with my favourite RDA and Juice as I believe it may be even Better!

The Video stating Replay would be released for the 75C stated things would happen 'when everyone returns from Chinese New Year' and that was the middle of February. It is now almost the end of April, over Two months down the line and still no update!

I believe it is a ploy by Evolv to create demand for both boards or otherwise why mention the '75C upgrade' till the 250C sales hit target?

People will still want one or both of these awesome chips so it is really just advertisement of their new product. 

That said I still think Evolv are dragging their feet more than a bit and are starting to really annoy their Loyal Fan Base with these delays.

• Like 1

Apparently the software needs to be tailored to the device and work is in progress, that's rarely a quick process and after finishing the final version still needs to be tested before release. Just be patient.

If they could release it they would, what better advertisement for Evolv/Replay could there be than all 75c users having it on their device and talking about it?

If I understood it correctly Evolv are also working on their own devices soon to be released so they're not only focused on the 75c firmware and I bet it doesn't have the highest priority.

I don't know why so many rolls of tinfoil are used and nefarious intent be insinuated... they don't gain anything from artificially holding the update back.

14 hours ago, Bob R said:

Hi Kressel,

I did buy the 250 C (Lost Vape Paranormal) and am using it, it is a very good progression that is easier to use than TC, It also gives excellent flavour on my RDA's however my 75C (Lost Vape Therion BF) is a BF Squonk mod and the flavour is a little bit better but that is in T/C.

I want to try 'Replay' on a Squonk mod with my favourite RDA and Juice as I believe it may be even Better!

The Video stating Replay would be released for the 75C stated things would happen 'when everyone returns from Chinese New Year' and that was the middle of February. It is now almost the end of April, over Two months down the line and still no update!

I believe it is a ploy by Evolv to create demand for both boards or otherwise why mention the '75C upgrade' till the 250C sales hit target?

People will still want one or both of these awesome chips so it is really just advertisement of their new product. 

That said I still think Evolv are dragging their feet more than a bit and are starting to really annoy their Loyal Fan Base with these delays.

No, they said the new DNA 250C mods would be coming out after the Chinese New Year and then the update for the 75C later. What ploy? They are in the business of selling boards so yes they want to sell the new chip first and then update the 75C. That's business, I have no problem with that it only annoys those who want everything NOW. It's a function to make TC easier for those who use it, that's all. Flavor is not going to be better that is up to your build.imho

Everyone needs to calm down, haha! 

They will release it when they are ready to release it.

I’m sure Evolv doesn’t want to release an update that has some unforeseen issue or glitch and have all you impatient guys go foooding the internet with complaints that they released fouled software  and don’t test their product. 

Like the person above me wrote. It’s just something to improve on the great product the 75c already is. It’s not like your device is rendered useless or something. 

Have a toke of your favorite vape and chill. 

:) 

Hey RictusGrin: 

WOW, all this negativity that's been thrown about!  

All I asked was a QUESTION, that being: when was the 75C update coming out?  

Thank you for your advice, I have been, and will continue to do so, and I'm NOT the kind of person who NEEDS IT NOW!

Take care and again, thanks to everyone who has given me suggestions here!

Joe M.

• Like 1

Hey MacTavish, 

YES IT IS!  You'll get NO argument about that from me on that, sheesh! 

When I first got my DNA 75, not even the 75C, I saw the interview that Phil (Busardo) did with the guys, and they mentioned that they had a forum associated with the website where people who had one of their products could go and ask questions of not only those IN THE COMPANY, but other users (cause those users may have come across the same issues(s) and might have an answer).  

This excited me, and when I came on here I got even more excited, here was a place of discourse, where people HAD RESPECT for each other, and HELPED OTHERS OUT.  

Lately, it seams that the forum has been infected with a cancer known as "TROLLS" and if you even ask a SIMPLE QUESTION of the folks over @ Evolve you get howled down, and talked to as if you were a child throwing a temper tantrum (see the GIF meme above for a perfect example!).  

Like I said above, You'll get NO argument from me about the insanity, I just wish we could NUKE all the Trolls and leave the good folks, but I guess that ain't happening.  

OK, now that I've had my say, you know that the trolls are going to go berserk over this and my emails are going to blow up on me, watch no bets odds given.  

L8R

• Like 1

Ummmm ... its heeereeeee

EARLY SERVICE PACK (all devices)

EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15
For US-based customers (Windows): https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP15_US_ServicePack.exe
For US-based customers (Mac): https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP15_US.pkg
For international customers (Windows): https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP15_INTL_ServicePack.exe
For international customers (Mac): https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP15_INTL.pkg
For customers using Linux, see the beta thread.

--- DNA 75 Color (firmware 1.2 SP33.2) ---
Replay (International Edition only). To use Replay:
(1) Apply the Service Pack.
(2) Choose a profile to put Replay on. Check "Use Replay on this profile", and name it how you like. (For most people, the easiest way to use Replay is to choose a profile whose material is Watts.)
(3) Load on a theme with Replay support. (The default theme has Replay support. Go to the Theme tab and click Default Theme, and upload.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, agent62 said:

um... this is for international boards only? Replay option shows up in Escribe but when I apply it says not for US apply anyway, I say yes but no replay....?

Just move and download the international version of escribe, then move back....lol

You don't have to be international to download the international

Edited by Mjag
  • Like 1