OK, So WHEN is this NEW software for the 75C coming out?

Joe M.

1 hour ago, Jonski said:

Sorry for asking all the obvious question .

You updated the mod to the latest firmware ?

you are using the Evolve default theme ?

What atty are you using ? , I saw some saying they were having trouble if it had a catch cup or beauty ring .

Thanks for the reply. Yep, updated the mod to the latest firmware, clicked the default theme, went to profile 8 and clicked both the "Replay" options and applied settings to mod. Using the Dead Rabbit SQ on my Therion 75C Squonk.

11 minutes ago, Rburke2x said:

Thanks for the reply. Yep, updated the mod to the latest firmware, clicked the default theme, went to profile 8 and clicked both the "Replay" options and applied settings to mod. Using the Dead Rabbit SQ on my Therion 75C Squonk.

Thats where the error is. You should not click on the second option. Because you havent saved a puff to replay yet. Just enable the option i escribe for the profile, then the “Save Puff” option will appear and then save your puff. 

If you connect the mod to escribe, with a saved puff on the mod, you will then see that the sexond replay option is set in escribe automatically. If you then clear the saved puff on the mod, reconnect to escribe, you will se the second option has also been cleared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XeN' said:

Guys, im using vapecige create dna75c. updated to latest SP today, but cant find the replay mode. Is it because im using the nautilus coil?

What theme are you using?? You need to use the default theme in escribe. Then go to profile 8 and make sure the replay box is ticked then upload to device. 

2 hours ago, XeN' said:

Guys, im using vapecige create dna75c. updated to latest SP today, but cant find the replay mode. Is it because im using the nautilus coil?

Hi Xen, if you mean that you are using an Aspire Nautilus tank, I think most of the coils are Kanthal. For Replay to work you need a coil that can do Temperature Control (i.e SS etc). If your tank is a Nautilus Mini or Nautilus 2, then I believe there is a triton mini coil that does Temp Control available. Just check whether it is supported by Replay before you buy. I am not sure what is supported as I only use SS for temp control

23 minutes ago, BillyBoyle said:

I thought the whole point was using it on Kanthal, or did I miss something?

Nope, no mod works with kanthal alone. Has to be a temp control wire or a combination of SS and kanthal, Ti and SS orNi200 and kanthal will work... It's for people who couldn't figure out TC or thought it was a hassle to set it up. Just adj the watts and forget it that's the point.

Edited by Kresell
  • Like 1

On 08/05/2018 at 10:29 PM, Kresell said:

Nope, no mod works with kanthal alone. Has to be a temp control wire or a combination of SS and kanthal, Ti and SS orNi200 and kanthal will work... It's for people who couldn't figure out TC or thought it was a hassle to set it up. Just adj the watts and forget it that's the point.

I think a miss-understanding is about to happen. Lots of Mods work on Kanthal alone! Though I do hope that is not what you mean. I would need to watch the YouTube Interview over again to be sure, but I thought I remembered Evolve's spokesman saying it was not like Temp Control and that it was a new tech branch of their chip set. Could be totally wrong as it is a couple of months since I watched it. Also I don't use Kanthal, I am a SS430 wire user.

No mod works in "temp control" with Kanthal alone! There was that one US company that said it did but it was BS (why they don't make it anymore). Yes, Replay is TC but without picking any wire or setting TCR for people who didn't like doing that. It's simplicity of TC and better that's it. If you use SS then you are fine then.

• Like 1