DNA 75C SS 316L Profiles

Sara Turner

So I just bought a LV Therion 75C and attempted to use  it with ss 316L and it barely gave any vape. 

I see that I’m not the only one with this issue going back to 2016. 

Ive downloaded the recommended cvs profiles posted on this forum but I can’t figure out how to Save a cvs file or upload the file into Escribe. 

Escribe is looking for an .ecigprofile but I can’t locate it. 

Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? Thanks. 

D4010D96-FB76-4F45-AB7F-CE4A04B3E83B.jpeg

can we not "nevermind, i got it loaded and working great!" here, would you mind finishing this thread as if you didn't figure it out, just in case this is needed by another in the future, and said person wont have to make a thread, and impatiently wait for however long on a response to then respond and wait again, ultimately going insane not being able to use their glorious DNA mod until resolution.  Oddly enough, not at all speaking of myself, I seem to do just fine in SS TC, however, I'm VERY inexperienced with TC so I don't exactly know if my TC is working 100%, but the theme I have gives me a 90%ish satisfactory  vape for now.

• Like 2

No problem. It was very frustrating trying to research all this information.

I ended up downloading the SS316L profile version 3.5 from the download page on this site. 

At that point I followed the steps as laid out by DJLs YouTube video tutorial on the Escribe software. He walks thru the entire process of uploading material profiles to the Escribe s/w then transferring that new info to the device  

Here is a link to his video 

The device works as I was expecting it to now. 

On 3/27/2018 at 8:31 PM, STurnef said:

So I just bought a LV Therion 75C and attempted to use  it with ss 316L and it barely gave any vape. 

I see that I’m not the only one with this issue going back to 2016. 

Ive downloaded the recommended cvs profiles posted on this forum but I can’t figure out how to Save a cvs file or upload the file into Escribe. 

Escribe is looking for an .ecigprofile but I can’t locate it. 

Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? Thanks. 

D4010D96-FB76-4F45-AB7F-CE4A04B3E83B.jpeg

You say "reccomended csv", not sure where that came from as the stock 316 profile is what I would think of as recommended and what I use all the time for 316 & 316L and the best place to start IMO.