Ohm not changing

PavorNocturnus

Hello everybody,

I'm new to TC vaping and before I start, I made some researches. IIRC, the ohm should change while I'm vaping. However, I see no change at all with my dual 0,3ohm, ss316l, 26ga wire. 1,5s preheat 70w and 45 normally.  I'm using Pilgrim GTA if it helps. Also, I may lock that ohm by mistake through escribe. How can I revert it on my mod. 

One more question, what is the range of vaping with this build? I feel like the more temperature the more I like. However, I read that fruity juices should vape at lower Temperatures. Thank you all. 

image.jpg

29 minutes ago, PavorNocturnus said:

IIRC, the ohm should change while I'm vaping. However, I see no change at all with my dual 0,3ohm, ss316l, 26ga wire. 1,5s preheat 70w and 45 normally

The displayed value is the 'cold ohms' value at 70F and will NOT change on your mod display like you imagine. Device Monitor will show you it's changing, or vaping in regular wattage mode will show it. Perfectly normal.

Edited by Wayneo
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, PavorNocturnus said:

what is the range of vaping with this build? I feel like the more temperature the more I like. However, I read that fruity juices should vape at lower Temperatures

Up to 600F or 300C. Try 'em out yourself for any juice. Different temps can mute, accentuate, or even burn certain flavors. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Somehow the 0.006 doesn't make sense, however, did you remember to 'upload to device' after this or any escribe change?

11 minutes ago, giz_60 said:

.006 is the default value that Escribe applies as a TCR value....as long as you uploaded the setting to the device as .00094, you will be good to go...

Thanks guys. Have a good vape 🤗

How can I mark this as resolved?

Edited by PavorNocturnus
Resolved