Connectors for removable battery

I am wondering what the best connectors to use to make the battery removable. There are so many deans, xt60 ect. Would I solder the - and + to board then attach the connector then plug into battery?
Planning on using this http://www.maxamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=Life-1050-99-ERevo-Pack but waiting for a reply on if 9.9v is enough. One more thing, if i did make the battery removable would it distort the output power of the dna200 chip either making it not as strong a current or mess with any other functions of the chip? I know this is early beta of the chip so not all questions can be answered as testers are still testing and I am about to. Thanks.

Connectors are supported and recommended. I like XT30.

It isn't that early, we've had outside testers since April, and the private beta has been going on since mid-May, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Anything we don't know yet is something we really ought find out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate it when my parts come and you have an ideal to build off on the parts you have and have to wait for more parts to come in lol!!! But it's all good. I ordered some 6-Pin / 5S Balance Charging Connector JST-XH and more Parallel Connection Round Holder Container for 3x 3.7V 18650 Battery's. Some of the holders will be modified for series 18650's.