Feature request, setting increments

Would it be possible to have a setting in the software to change the increments for wattage adjustments and temp adjustments.  .1W increments seems just silly to me, .5W or even 1W would serve me better.  Also 1* or even 5* increments would be nice as well.  Just a thought.

• 1 month later...

+1000000

I always have my mods set to an even number and having to scroll through 50 different intervals to change only 5 watts. I would love to have an option in Escribe to change the intervals from 0.1-0.5-1-2.5-5. I personally would probably set mine to 2.5 and leave it. Even running low wattage tanks (Kayfuns, Gennies) right on the edge of dry hitting I have never found that anything less than 0.5 watts change it at all. Please add this feature. I'm sure it would make a ton of people happy. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

+1  For me also. would love to see an escribe setting for adjustable scroll speed.

+1 from forum member windxrunner...

windxrunner said:

Is there a way to change how fast the wattage scrolls when holding down the up/down buttons?  I found it pretty annoying that it will go at a "normal" speed for a second or two, then the accelerator kicks in and it goes like 50w per second.  I end up holding the button for a second, letting go, holding down the button for a second, letting go, then holding down the button for just slightly too long and I'm like 40 watts past where I wanted to be.  It's driving me crazy.

• 1 month later...