EScribe Software link and tutorial

The Custom TCR's "Click the Coil Material: combo box" section, Coil Material drop menu auto closed after I clicked it and won't give me an option to select Custom to continue.

Tested on Firefox and Chrome, getting same issue.

The case analyser section:
when you click the "case analyser button" the "room temp" dialogue for the next slide appears for a second but disappears before you are asked to click it's OK button

The commentary states that complete analysis will take about an hour, but John just said it is about 6 hours.

The type 45 slide doesn't require you to type anything

The type 85 slide asks you to type 50, but this is flagged incorrect and a speach bubble briefly appears with "type 45" in, but I cannot backspace or delete the 50.  There is a submit button bottom lhs that flags incorrect if you press it

Firefox Win8.1 Ultimate 64 bit.

The case analyser section:
Click the Type: combo box slide: the red highlight box is not shown for the Electrical section, when I click the combo I get flagged incorrect.

Type 26 slide: is confusing as it doesn't ask you to type anything until after pressing next, I respectfully suggest highlighting the next button when the commentary ends.  After you click next you get 2 commentaries at the same time.

Firefox Win8.1 Ultimate 64 bit.

V9 Firefox Win8.1 Ultimate 64 bit.

(I realise that most of these are ones I highlighted before and you have not had time to address them, but thought a complete list would be more helpful)

Mod -Interactive mode:

"Click the Type combo box" slide (slide 3):
  The blue box with contextual info is behind the boarder on it's rhs cutting off the last couple of letters.
  I get an incorrect dialogue if I click the Type combo, but I think that is more that is the next slide but it does not move to the next slide and no next button is displayed.
  The red highlight boxes miss the Electrical section - they just high light the other 2 sections in time with the audio.

"Type 26" slide (slide 7, 1st of it name): the name shown in the menu gives the impression you should type something and it shares this with the next slide, in fact it is the first part of a 2 slide segment where you just need to press next.  This is done in a few places and I fined it a little unintuitive and suggest changing the naming of some slides and highlighting the next button when the commentary ends, a nice blue animated glow effect just to draw the eye to it maybe.  A "[click next to continue]"  at the bottom of the large blue box with the commentary text in is another way, or even do both.

"Type 26" slide (slide 8, 2nd of it name):
 Still has two audio tracks playing at the same time.

"Click the case analyser button" (slide 9):
  the button click area is a bit to thin and doesn't work if you click the rhs of the button.

"Click the OK button" (slide 10):
  the room temp dialogue showed briefly at the end of the previous slide and is no longer visible to click so you need to use the menu to proceed.

"Click the Stop button" (slide 12):
  Still says an hour, John said it takes about 6 (linked in previous post)

"Type 45" slide (slide 15, 2nd of it name):
  The commentary asks you to type 50, but this is flagged incorrect and a speech bubble briefly appears with "type 45" in, but I cannot backspace or delete the 50 even if I move away from the slide and back using the menu.  There is a submit button bottom lhs that flags incorrect if you press it

"Type 85" slide (slide 16):
  The commentary asks you to type 75, but I waited for the speech bubble to briefly appear on mouse over with "type 85" in, 75 was the correct answer, I dbl clicked to edit the value on this one, went back and checked slide15 and double click didn't work on that slide to edit the value.

Overall it is very good and none of the above stops you learning how to use the product.

• 3 months later...

I'm probably at the wrong place for this question and I am terrible with computers so I don't know where to go to ask that but I bought my DNA 200 mod to vape temperature control with stainless steel and inside the describe software I went to steam engine and I went to the wire profile section and got 316L stainless steel to show up on the screen and then saved it. brought it over to escribe software got it to show up on the screen and the curve was slim to none .but I tried to download it to my mod and it told me to the curb was not enough .am I doing something wrong or is it just that we cannot vape stainless steel at temperature control with this mod yet? Thank you for any help or any direction where I can get this question answered sincerely Rob

• 2 years later...

Just purchased the Therion BF DNA 75C and am having trouble watching the Escribe Training Simulator. I started watching, then stepped away and now the page is stuck with a big box in the middle that only says "Resume" I have closed out the browser, restarted the computer, cleared browsing history, but nothing will let me resume the tutorial. I cannot click anything on the page, (see attached pic). Can anyone help? 

resume.JPG

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...