Lost vape dna200 looks sweet

Tomr1088

RickCain said:

Picked one up today at VapeStreet (local to me) and is a very nice mod.  Upgraded firmware, factory reset it and ran the case analyzer.  Can't wait for it to charge up all the way :)

Now to find a squonking DNA200 and I'm done.

Lost Vape Squonking DNA200 is on the way, releasing around 20th November, stay tuned!:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derichio02 said:

Has anyone found out how to access the battery? Got mine on Monday but the panels don't look like they can be removed without damaging the unit. Also, what is this "case analyzer" is this for capturing the mod resistance? Is this in EScribe?

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/post/1012413/thread

I find the 510 threads are a tiny bit rough once my atty gets close to the bottom and be careful of scratching the top as the 510 is flush, battery life is good, @55w on a dual twisted TI coil setup i can get around 320 puffs, my dual 18650 DNA200 will do around 400 with the same, but the let down is recharge time is horrible with the lipo.... 

VapingBad said:

[QUOTE=derichio02]Has anyone found out how to access the battery? Got mine on Monday but the panels don't look like they can be removed without damaging the unit. Also, what is this "case analyzer" is this for capturing the mod resistance? Is this in EScribe?

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/post/1012413/thread

[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday, asked LV about changing the battery... that thread you linked is right, you need to remove the carbon skin (most likely destroy it) and unscrew the plate to change the battery. This voids the warranty (LV told me so when asked on facebook).

So the whole 'replaceable battery' is true, but really bad implementation.

This is the other DNA200 I am likely to get from the UK, as I live in the UK. The design is different to the hotcig-which currently is unuseable due to the battery being DOA, saved in escribe but died after like 5 days. I am awating a replacement, but it may take a MONTH to get here from gearbest. 

They said they are sending tomorrow via china post and will give me a tracking number-lets hope they keep as promised, as china post usually arrives in 2-3 weeks, so it may not be a whole month I have to wait. Now I have used the DNA200, my other TC mods do not come close, and I own the Sig 75 (Awful battery life) the IPV D2(Ok for out and about) the Sig 150TC which is what I am actually using as it is the best at TC without the dna, and an XCUBE 2, should be called an Xcube poo as TC is pretty bad.

I just can't wait to get the battery/new mod. 

Jentz9517 said:

This thing looks good triple 18650 $170 supposedly not sure how accurate that info is

This will be my next DNA200...  Looks very different.

First full battery ran through my LV DNA200, got 418 2.59 second puffs and the batteries were at 2.74v each.  This was three days using it with my REO (five batteries through the REO).  Coil was .45 @ 35 watts

I got my Efusion in and it feels solid. Unfortunately my device will not charge, I hooked it up in Escribe and out of the box my cells were at 0.8V, 0.9V, and 3.1V. I'm currently waiting to see if Vapordna is going to swap me out or if I'll have to go through Lost Vape.

I updated mine as soon as I got it, and might've reset, as I had to set my battery manually and the case thermals all seemed to be standard. Anyone mind sharing their factory settings or their own discovered settings here?

My battery read out at 13.98 Wh, so the 1300mAh LiPo seems to be a-okay in my opinion. Also interested in mod resistance, as I currently have no way of testing it and the field just says 0. If this is preset by factory standards, I would love to have the number on that as well.

I don't know if this has been said in this post, but please read anyway.

Some, or maybe all, of the Lost Vape EFusion, from what I'm seeing, are being shipped with the default configuration of 2 cells.  If you own one, please hook it up to your computer, launch EScribe, go to the Mod tab and verify your device is set to 3 cells!  Also check your Watt Hours.  They incorrectly set the default configuration so it should be set to 14.43Wh.

I'm pretty sure they ship with the default settings. I got my second Efusion in and I checked the settings before I updated. It showed "0" on the mod resistance and "150,150,10,12,-20,110" for the box settings which is what my first one defaulted to.

@dasfast: Thanks for the link. I did not use their ecig file but manually copied their case analyzer results.
(Hopefully they will upload version 2.0 soon since in this v1.0, the mod resistance value is still the default "0" and the battery discharge curve is not correct).

Bobby said:

@dasfast: Thanks for the link. I did not use their ecig file but manually copied their case analyzer results.
(Hopefully they will upload version 2.0 soon since in this v1.0, the mod resistance value is still the default "0" and the battery discharge curve is not correct).

Hi Bobby,

Would you mind passing along the values for the case analyzer results. Every time I try to open the file with escribe I get an unsupported file format error. I have loaded others so I am not sure why.