Hana V200

monster92

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomr1088 said:

[QUOTE=monster92]I spoke to a Hana rep today. They said the screen issue is fixed with the ribbon cable getting pinched between the fire button. With that being said I ordered one!

Did they say as of what date?[/QUOTE] She didn't. I'm still going to check mine though. I will say one thing about Hana though. I've read and heard that their customer service isn't that good. I beg to differ, it was exceptionally good Service and very helpful.

Brandon said:

If Hana's design is as close to our reference as it looks, I'd say the bullet connectors are about all that will fit and that will be tight.

Yea I can't see a way to get an xt30 in. Maybe if u cut the balance leads way down but then u might be forcing the battery too close to the 510

Tomr1088 said:

Well screen just went. This is just so upsetting. Bye bye Hana. How can I just order a replacement screen. There's no way I'm sending it to Hana. I don't trust it.

Noooooo! :( Soooo I should probably take mine apart to make sure the cable isn't bent between the fire button right?

Tomr1088 said:

I'd rather not order from overseas

StealthVape have them in the UK, but I would phone them as it looks like they have put the 200 screens up as the small 25/30/40 screen when it is the same as the DNA40 large screen, at least that and works apparently.
Link: http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/evolv

Hello, yesterday came my Hana Modz V200 and it worked properly for a few hours, then began mistakes in the reading of the resistance. I tried to update the firmware, making  resets (hard+soft) and various atomizers all of them properly with DNA40. Is there a procedure to restore completly my mod?
Living in Italy, I would avoid Others postage and customs to require direct assistance froma Hana Modz.
I reported to Hana Modz my issue, but didn't get any reply :(

I also am having an issue with my Hana V200.

Yesterday I went into EScribe and changed the battery capacity from the 8Wh setting that it had arrived with to 10.545. This morning it seemed to have lost some power overnight, so I connected it to the EScribe Device Monitor and discovered that cell 3 is discharging by itself. I did both a soft and hard reboot from EScribe but neither fixed the problem. Currently I am showing cell 1 at 4.20V, Cell 2 at 4.16V, and Cell 3 at 2.75V.

I sent an email to service@hanamodz.com about an hour ago and am awaiting a reply...bummer, as I was really liking the V200.

Below is a chart from Device Manager showing the steady drain on Cell 3 (bottom line). 2015-08-04_chart.png 

I'm having a similar problem with my Hana 200 as lordbyron77.  It worked like a charm for a few days then I had a Kanger NI .15ohm coil get hot and burn the hell out of my cotton.  Figured it was a one off, next I tried a brand new coil and it never worked right ohm readings all over the place, burn taste, coil getting so hot I could see the glow as bright as a light bulb.  I checked the coil spacing and it was not shorting.  Next test fire it blew in less than a second.  I chalked it up to a bad coil from the start.  I opened a new pack loaded a new coil and this time I put it on my Hana DNA40.  Ohms tested on it as .18 vaped it for about a half day perfectly.  Last night decided to put it on the Hana DNA 200, (swapped while cold hadn't vaped on it in 20 min) and it was reading it as .30.  I loaded up EScribe and ran the Atomizer Analyzer and it was jumping all over the place anywhere from .26 (lowest it ever got) to upwards to .5.  I didn't touch it or move it at all.  I cleaned the connections, no difference.  Tried tighter, and looser, no difference.  Also a hard and soft rest.  After watching the Atomizer Analyzer for about a min and a half.  I unplugged it and gave it a quick test fire and it fired glowed the coil super hot, and read temperature protected and stopped firing.  I let it sit for about 10 min and gave it a quick fire and after a second temperature protected lights up and it stops firing.  I also tried locking the ohms to .18 as my DNA40 says it is.  I get temperature protected all over the place.  Oh and I almost forgot this is at 20w.  I'm at a loss.  

Have you set your mod resistance? Using an atomizer with a copper short between neg and pos, you should be able to go into Atomizer Analyzer and it will give a reading of your mods resistance.   Power mode will compensate for whatever internal resistance (short answer), but temp control at such a low resistance can be thrown off when your mods resistance is 0.005...or whatever it is.
My 0.005 was generated from an old ego to 510 adapter that i've solder shorted.

After typing this into mod resistance, device monitor will now show a different cold resistance than live resistance (with a kanthal coil attached).