Feature Request: Ability to reset puff counter from the device

I recently became interested in tracking how many puffs I take per day and added the puff counter to the displayed fields. Super feature. It would be even better if I could reset the puff counter at the start of each day from the device itself. Would anyone else find such a feature useful?

Any update after 15/09/03 should have ecig stats program with it, check your pc for it.. If you don't have it, update the newest escribe again and when going through the update checks make sure the ecig stats q is ticked to download it.. I think this should do what you want although I havent used it..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 2017-09-30 at 8:53 AM, James said:

There is a Reset Statistics action in Theme Designer. Make sure your theme is using Statistics -> Since Reset -> Puffs, not Statistics -> Total -> Puffs.

I'm at a loss for how to use this to enable on-device reset of puff counter. I'm running eScribe on a Mac—is this a Windows-only option?

2 hours ago, James said:

On a Label field, go to Action -> Set... and choose Reset Statistics. If the Puff Count field is Since Reset, Reset Statistics will reset it.

I'm trying this on a DNA 250 with the latest eScribe Suite on macOS, but for the life of me can't find any "Action➔Set" option, in either eScribe itself, or in the Theme Designer. At the risk of sounding stupid, please can you provide a step-by-step note?