Full charge warranty service

One more thing that just happened, I plugged charger in to top off before leaving the house and it never showed the charge icon only the percentage and my amps which were at 0.00. Unplugged it and plugged it back in and same thing, switched cable and started working. I've been using this cable and haven't had an issue before and it works fine any other device.

Oh I just saw your second post. I wish I had a dime for every USB cable that suddenly went bad on me. Some lasts decades and some works for a few times and then die. Luckily they are cheap enough to toss out and replace them. Careful, some don't have the data lines connected and are only useful for power. I wish they would color code them or something.

I am having same problem with my other 2 cables now and also it goes straight to warranty service when plugged in half the time and the other half shows no amps or lightning bolt and the few times it starts charging it starts the amp low like .15 and slowly goes up to .99 but some times doesn't go over .6

I have one cable that came with my cheap cell phone and I used it for everything. Then I got the shock when I connected up a DNA200 to it. The damn cable only carries 120ma max. They probably designed it that way, since the plug has to reach deep inside to plug in, that is the only USB cable that can reach it.

But back to your problem. I haven't seen it yet, but I am sure some of us are going to try if we can get the same thing to happen. I have all of mine charged up so I have to vape a lot on one to start testing.

I might just add a comment...... I'm not sure what you are experiencing nor the cause but since last July I have always had a DNA-200 connected to my desktop computer and  the usb stays connected 24 hours a day every day of the week. I vape it when at the desktop and have had no issue such as you are having no matter the charge level.

Just giving my experience with it...