Updated to 4-25? Have fun with that firmware FOREVER.

MikeTheVapeDude

I updated to 4-25 thinking it was fine. I had no idea what I was doing was bad. I see today it was. I try to go back. Impossible. Any other firmware I try to put on the device locks it at the upload settings screen, if I go back to 4-25, it works.

Why, just, why? Nobody had told me doing this was AT MY OWN RISK or anything.

MikeTheVapeDude said:

I updated to 4-25 thinking it was fine. I had no idea what I was doing was bad. I see today it was. I try to go back. Impossible. Any other firmware I try to put on the device locks it at the upload settings screen, if I go back to 4-25, it works.

Why, just, why? Nobody had told me doing this was AT MY OWN RISK or anything.

But it was not posted in the early fw thread here so not official for the DNA 200 as such, I know it did come from Evolv and I doubt they would leave you hanging if it broke your mod. Just roll back using one of the versions in the early fw thread, you will need to let it set defaults then reload a previous config or set it up from scratch.

I was having a grand old time with it until I saw the battery bar was EMPTY when I had a 12.6V pack voltage, then I came here and saw people say it was bricking their 200's. Other than the battery bar incident, I was loving the fact the output voltage was a little higher. Evolv, I beg you to up the OV to 9.3V, it would help me immensely and you could keep that buck efficiency. The cutoff of the lipo cells are 3.1V.  3.1 X 3 = 9.3V. Meaning the highest output voltage will be the lowest input voltage possible. I assume this is what you guys did on 4-25. PLEASE KEEP IT.