help me plz

SERUM

SERUM said:

helle

Then I have a problem with the vaporshark dna 200, the battery which does not take care usb and sector there, where from come the problem? Thank you

welcome to the forum SERUM. i'm going to say english isn't your first language but that is fine. i will try to help you.

are you saying your battery will not charge through the usb? 

my best guess SERUM........you have a bad/dead battery. all three cells are way under an acceptable voltage. you could try USB RECOVERY in DIAGNOSTICS - DEVICE MONITOR however, i doubt usb recovery will work. only works with cells above 1 volt, i think. 

USB charging will not work with a dead battery.

Essayez d'effectuer de récupération USB en charge sur le moniteur de périphériques. Cliquez sur Diagnostics, Avancé, effectuer de récupération USB en charge.

( Try to Perform USB Recovery Charging in the Device Monitor.  Click on Diagnostics, Advanced, Perform USB Recovery Charging. )

Untitled.png 

The battery has got discharged to below 2.5 V per cell, the battery may be ruined, but you can try a recovery charge from Device Monitor.

usb_rec_chg.png 

It may take several attempts as it has a safety time limit, but after all the cells are more than 2.5 V it should charge normally.

If it was empty when you got it the battery is almost certainly damaged, it will damage the battery if they are bellow 2 V per cell, sorry not what you want to hear.  You should contact the seller saying the battery was dead on arrival and you want replacement battery or mod.

My VS DNA 200 arrived with drained battery exactly like this last week. They say it's a general firmware issue that they're working on, thats causing the battery to drain when not in use and over discharge I guess. Hoping an update will fix it when released. Just not sure if I'll need a new battery as well.

dropdlicious said:

My VS DNA 200 arrived with drained battery exactly like this last week. They say it's a general firmware issue that they're working on, thats causing the battery to drain when not in use and over discharge I guess. Hoping an update will fix it when released. Just not sure if I'll need a new battery as well.

Must be a VaporShark specific issue as none of my many DNA200's drain the battery even after weeks of non-use.