Confused

Juggaloassassin123

not working, as in kicking you out of TC and dumping you into regular wattage mode? did you back up the ecig file from your previous anarchist? you could load that mods entire settings directly into your new one as long as it's the same mos, which it is. do yo remember what the mod res was? post a screen shot of device monitor while firing the device with the SS build in question. make sure all power, temp and ohm boxes are checked.   

So at some points the area that displays temp will say for example 400 soon as I fire I get the dash lines showing its kicking out then I go to another profile an it seems the temp fluctuates an I have set the mods resistance to .009 as of now an it's reading my current dual claptons at .18 but seems iffy compared to my other DNA 200s which read them at .15 guess cuz I haven't messed with those mods resistance any an seem to fire in TC fine

you mean your first anarchist dna 200? it should be that mod's settings and not another manufacturers. for instance, don't put a VT200's manufacturers settings in an anarchists manufacturers settings  .009 is a very high internal mod res. to give you an example none of my 200/75's are over .004  with the exception of my VS DNA 200 being the highest at .007  
are you using the stock evolv 316SS material curve or 0.00092 TCR?

Alright cuz like I said the atty I was using wasn't a stainless steel built atty it had nichrome but for some reason it was reading in TC an saying temp protected and what would cause a atty built with stainless to stay in TC but act like it was kicking out cuz i have a tsunami with ss claptons an I lock resistance and everything with both profiles an one of them always acts like it's kicking out of TC showing the dash lines but still works fine kinda confuses me

Juggaloassassin123 said:

Alright cuz like I said the atty I was using wasn't a stainless steel built atty it had nichrome but for some reason it was reading in TC an saying temp protected and what would cause a atty built with stainless to stay in TC but act like it was kicking out cuz i have a tsunami with ss claptons an I lock resistance and everything with both profiles an one of them always acts like it's kicking out of TC showing the dash lines but still works fine kinda confuses me

The simple solution for Nichrome is to turn the temperature as high as you can go and one more click and it should display off. You could create a Profile for it and you can use it for Kanthal too if you want.

Ive noticed with mine,,,the basics are important! some materials moor than others, if the board temperature hasnt stabalised, performance will be hopeless,, best starting point is a cold board (mod) to cold coil. Swapping attys with different builds over on a warm board, they will fire but the readings and tuning will be off. (Haywire with some metals)