Help dialing in my Vt133

dleone32

Just got my Vt133 the other day. I would love some help getting it set up correctly. I've read some threads and they've confused me a bit. I typically use an rta or a dripper with builds consisting of Nichrome 80. I'm also using HG2 batteries. Would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Yeah I checked that one out. Whenever I try and save a wire type and load it, the saved document never shows up. I asked him about it. Waiting for a reply. All of the different settings and things to mess with is pretty intimidating. Maybe I'm making it more complicated then it has to be. 

dleone32 said:

Just got my Vt133 the other day. I would love some help getting it set up correctly. I've read some threads and they've confused me a bit. I typically use an rta or a dripper with builds consisting of Nichrome 80. I'm also using HG2 batteries. Would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

PBusardo on youtube has great breakdowns of the DNA as well as escribe. His vids helped me immensely.

dwcraig1 said:

Maximum voltage on a DNA200/250 using 2 cells is 6 volts (9 volts with 3 cells)
On the DNA75 it is 6.2 volts
DNA40 & 60 output to 9 volts

I don't understand why Evolv limited it down to 6 volts. Also, why the 75 was produced to only output 6.2 volts. The 40 and now the new 60 will be able to output 9. Please smarties, chime in. The 75 should have been built to output 9 IMO.

It maybe that the DNA75 is an "economical" less expensive/technology chipset and for the lesser expensive device market whereas the others are more tech rich (more features such as real time battery monitoring) thus more expensive devices as compared to the 75's.

DNA 200, 250, and 60 boards retail for $60 to $80 bucks each and the 75 is @ $50 bucks.    

retird said:

It maybe that the DNA75 is an "economical" less expensive/technology chipset and for the lesser expensive device market whereas the others are more tech rich (more features such as real time battery monitoring) thus more expensive devices as compared to the 75's.

DNA 200, 250, and 60 boards retail for $60 to $80 bucks each and the 75 is @ $50 bucks.    

Wish Evolv would have made 2 versions for the DNA 75. 1 version to be the "economical" version, and the other to be full blown tech rich that requires at least 2 cells, has cell monitoring, 9 volt out put. Basically, the full 9 yards.

dylang919 said:

Wish Evolv would have made 2 versions for the DNA 75. 1 version to be the "economical" version, and the other to be full blown tech rich that requires at least 2 cells, has cell monitoring, 9 volt out put. Basically, the full 9 yards.

A DNA200 using 2 cells will give you 133 watts version of the DNA200.  Thus  133 watts and 2 batteries...