DNA200 SP3 Bugs..

Doyle4

I know the SP3 firmware has bugs, but unsure if these have been mentioned at all. I like SS316L and decided to update so I could get full potential from SS316L in tmp mode. When firing, my Temp changes from 280C to OFF, anyone know why? Also, I spotted in the new escribe software there are now options for Temp Screen and Power Screen (sweet!) On power mode screen, i chose Current to be shown, and on Temp Screen i chose Temp to be shown, but even with SS316L in Temp mode, it's still showing Cuurent, Anyone know how to resolve this or is this due to SS316L been able to be used in Power Mode and confusing the DNA200 Board? Thanks!

The only bugs I know of, and I was a beta tester for this update are the battery bar going to zero after update, it comes back after a little while, with upload setting and soft reboot. And that Atomiser analyser sometimes shows ? using a dead short tool to measure the mod resistance.

Doyle your temp going from 280 C to off is it dropping out of temp mode, this can be several things like dirty or loose contacts, touching coils, locking the resistance too high or watts to low.

Thanks for replying VapingBad.

I used the soft reboot on my Triade and VTbox for battery and worked on both thanks. Ahh theres my problem, im not locking my ohms, i'll have to try that and see what happens.
Do you know why my VTbox will show Current on Power mode display and Temp in temp mode display, but my Triade will show current on all my screens even in Temp Mode. Was wanting this feature and good too see it's been implemented. 

With the new escribe, none of my DNA 200's are flashing temp protection correctly and I like that feature. I have it set to flash 3 times (standard). But it only flashes once, and that's while I'm firing. I have to be looking at the screen while firing or I won't see it. Doesn't do this on my 75's. Hopefully, this gets fixed.

dylang919 said:

With the new escribe, none of my DNA 200's are flashing temp protection correctly and I like that feature. I have it set to flash 3 times (standard). But it only flashes once, and that's while I'm firing. I have to be looking at the screen while firing or I won't see it.....

And to me.
May be so :crazy: (is good?)

• 2 weeks later...

My old post:
 "DNA200 v1.2 SP3 firmware, after 2 days.
There is a mismatch, to me, "temperature protection" is not lit(flash) three times, only one, I create in spite of three 1,5x1,5s.
Maybe bug? "
Next post:
 "And to me.
May be so :crazy: (is good?)"
From up

After one month try "DNA200 v1.2 SP3 firmware" I say: 
works good.
If the temperature changes for short (420-430 F) - flash once "temperature protection".
If coil dry - flash three "temperature protection".
A similar principle of DNA75 when battery low. It's perfect.

Sorry four my opinion