LG HG2 batteries

2legsshrt

Does anyone think that 22.2 WH is high for 2 LG HG2 batteries even though they are rated at that they are not a LiPo cell. I can tell that my battery bar is still moving too fast for the batteries or do you think it should be left well enough alone at that and just keep vaping after the battery bar shows empty till I get a low battery warning. I have all the numbers dialed in now on my VT133 for the case and the batteries but like I say I can tell teh battery bar is moving too fast for the way I am using it. I am pretty sure that the batteries are still going to be fairly well charged when the bar shows empty.

OK well Maybe I'll let them go this is another brand new set and after I actually vape them down to about 3.3v, since I can check the actual voltage on the DM then maybe I will change it down to 20WH. I was lucky enough to have someone who did the testing to get the case numbers for it and I have soft cell cutoff set to 2.8. Like retird said they take some time to get used to the batteries. When the bar was empty before the batteries were still at 3.6v on my charger.

If they are authentic LG's, and they are 3000 mah, it is the correct watt hours. But, this doesn't mean that you will get 22 hours of vaping, between charges. Especially with high drain batteries. They can exceed 30 amps while vaping, if the mod pulls extra amps. I like to charge mine, when they get around 40%, because this is supposed to extend the usable life of the batteries. Letting them drop down too low will definitely shorten the life of your batteries. So, no. Don't keep vaping until you get a low battery message.

OK I will keep an eye on them through the DM and see where they are actually at. 3.3 seems to be fine that is where my YiHi's and other DNA's seem to be when the battery bar  is empty. 3.6 is a little on the high side. The bar is actually moving faster then my Lavabox 75 wich is a single battery and I use them at the same setting. They are not even coming close to 30a. I am not a tootle puffer but I am a single coil SS vaper and they are only using about 12w to maintain my temp setting. But all are perfectly holding temp with SS. The line in DM is nearly straight at 410F amazing to me with that wire. Now that I have used all 3 I really like the 133 so I have the new Therion 133 on my radar. I love my Therion 75. The 200 board seems to be steadier at temp then the 75 not a lot but definately a diff.

There was a post by a member (DrDitto), who is converting an Reuleaux RX 2/3 to a DNA 200. He wrote that the wiring in the RX 2/3 was to high gauge (Small) to transfer power to the chip and 510 efficiently. This means that some of power is being lost to heat, and not powering the mod. He was replacing the wiring, as well. I have found that many manufacturers (Chinese and American, although the American one I am aware of isn't active in the market, anymore) don't follow evolv's recommended specifications, to shave costs off production. This might also apply to the VT133.

Yeah I am really impressed with my Triade. The configuration makes it almost more comfortable in the hand then the Therion or the VT133 but I've heard a lot of good things about the VT133. Don't know if I got one of the earlier ones because I don't know if the serial number is a correct way of knowing it is 0226 which is pretty low. But that is why I decided to get the VT133 because of all the good reviews by fellow users of it and so far it seems like a well built mod not as good as the Therion but close.

Nope I just put it there to get your attention. Yeah it had under manufacturers settings at the bottom part were either 100 or 0. Steve gave me what he got off of his when he measured it so now it is all up to date there. They had the Kanthal limit at 100 everything was just probably like it came from Evolve. 0 case resistance now set to .004 and all the other numbers set to what he got after measuring.

Yep,  some mods come/came out with Evolv's generic settings unfortunately. The generic settings will allow the device to function, but just not as accurate at that point. It is really nice that EScribe gives one the tools to correct that but one needs to know how to use the tools....  Also good that others have used the tools and can just give ya the settings... 

txmonkey214 said:

If they are authentic LG's, and they are 3000 mah, it is the correct watt hours. But, this doesn't mean that you will get 22 hours of vaping, between charges. Especially with high drain batteries. They can exceed 30 amps while vaping, if the mod pulls extra amps. I like to charge mine, when they get around 40%, because this is supposed to extend the usable life of the batteries. Letting them drop down too low will definitely shorten the life of your batteries. So, no. Don't keep vaping until you get a low battery message.

Doe's that 40 % "limit" be right for the Li Po in the VT200 as well?